RP Guild Recruiting! (Martlock)

• RP Guild Recruiting! (Martlock)

Hello all! I am the Guild Master of a brand new guild, dubbed the Primordial Dragon Sect. This is a casual-centered guild, focusing on PvE, light PvP, and a heavy focus on RP. The Recruiting tab in-game is a migraine just waiting to happen, with too much traffic and too little results. I'm well aware of how low the RP presence is in Albion; however, the fantastic thing about an open sandbox MMORPG is everybody can play the way they want to! Based out of Martlock, I am currently recruiting for management roles. These roles are as follows.

The Council: The Council handles all political affairs of the guild. Event organization, alliances, etc. are all handled by the Council. There are eight council members total.

Dragonlords: Dragonlords handle the military affairs of the guild. ALL PvP events are handled by the Dragonlords. There are three Dragonlords total.

The Golden Dragon: The Golden Dragon handles the economical affairs of the guild. All currency flows through his or her fingers. The Golden Dragon also reigns over the Draconic Caravan (the traders, crafters, and artisans of the guild). There is only one Golden Dragon.

These are not all of the roles- just the roles who handle management. I spent a lot of time creating and organizing the roles of the guild and delegating tasks to each. If it seems a little hazy, please feel free to let me know and I can clarify! There is a 5% silver tax with the guild, for the purpose of expanding and managing the island. Currently it is only a T1 with a basic Guild Hall built, but I definitely want to invest time and silver into expanding it to make it a social hub for RP. Please message me if you are interested in joining, or have any thoughts, comments, or criticisms! Thank you!
      -Celestrius, Guild Master of the Primordial Dragon Sect.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PurpleGimbo ().

• PurpleGimbo wrote:

Hello all! I am the Guild Master of a brand new guild, dubbed the Primordial Dragon Sect. This is a casual-centered guild, focusing on PvE, light PvP, and a heavy focus on RP. The Recruiting tab in-game is a migraine just waiting to happen, with too much traffic and too little results. I'm well aware of how low the RP presence is in Albion; however, the fantastic thing about an open sandbox MMORPG is everybody can play the way they want to! Based out of Martlock, I am currently recruiting for management roles. These roles are as follows.

The Council: The Council handles all political affairs of the guild. Event organization, alliances, etc. are all handled by the Council. There are eight council members total.

Dragonlords: Dragonlords handle the military affairs of the guild. ALL PvP events are handled by the Dragonlords. There are three Dragonlords total.

The Golden Dragon: The Golden Dragon handles the economical affairs of the guild. All currency flows through his or her fingers. The Golden Dragon also reigns over the Draconic Caravan (the traders, crafters, and artisans of the guild). There is only one Golden Dragon.

These are not all of the roles- just the roles who handle management. I spent a lot of time creating and organizing the roles of the guild and delegating tasks to each. If it seems a little hazy, please feel free to let me know and I can clarify! There is a 5% silver tax with the guild, for the purpose of expanding and managing the island. Currently it is only a T1 with a basic Guild Hall built, but I definitely want to invest time and silver into expanding it to make it a social hub for RP. Please message me if you are interested in joining, or have any thoughts, comments, or criticisms! Thank you!
      is this the Kung fu doju of master splinter
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

PurpleGimbo wrote:

That's classified information... but yes.
    • PurpleGimbo wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

PurpleGimbo wrote:

can I be the de facto shady ass corner rat merchant who sells overpriced Black hands and robes? It’s free investment if u think a about it, cause I’m bored and why not, would join but albions one of the few games I want actual content over RP sadly, but down to help you if you need
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

PurpleGimbo wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

PurpleGimbo wrote:

can I be the de facto shady ass corner rat merchant who sells overpriced Black hands and robes? It’s free investment if u think a about it, cause I’m bored and why not, would join but albions one of the few games I want actual content over RP sadly, but down to help you if you need
      Haha cut the price down for me and you got yourself a deal. ;)
    • SirFragment wrote:

I am very happy to see more RP based guilds forming.
      Trying to, haven't had much luck! Unfortunately RP isn't very popular in AO. I've been roleplaying in practically every MMO I've played: WoW, GW2, ArcheAge, SWTOR, ESO, etc. Runescape was a big one for me, so when I saw this game I was so excited!! Trying to bring some of the RP aspects I loved from my previous MMOs into this one. Any tips, criticisms, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :)
    • I just posted in Ravenar thread, hoping to join an RP community and now this! I agree this you, AO will be even more fun with RP. I’m very interested in the guild and can handle any job, but would be more inclined towards the PvP aspect of things, all while in character, of course!

I played so many mmorpgs in RP communities, and hope that it will start to take off here in Albion.