GEFORCE NOW and non-steam version of the game.

• This is the second post made about Geforce now, both of which were nearly identical in various ways. Primarily, gives no information about what it even is, why anyone should care, and how many people it impacts.

It's another of these video game streaming things, where you run your games on their hardware somewhere else? Why is this one going to be successful where every other time they have completely failed?

Why does this impact only steam users? Nvidia only lets you play some games? Maybe tell Nvidia to let you play any game you want instead of putting the burden on the indie development team? Pretty sure they have a lot more time and money.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Piddle wrote:

This is the second post made about Geforce now, both of which were nearly identical in various ways. Primarily, gives no information about what it even is, why anyone should care, and how many people it impacts.

It's another of these video game streaming things, where you run your games on their hardware somewhere else? Why is this one going to be successful where every other time they have completely failed?

Why does this impact only steam users? Nvidia only lets you play some games? Maybe tell Nvidia to let you play any game you want instead of putting the burden on the indie development team? Pretty sure they have a lot more time and money.
      For me, it is not understood why my account can't be both steam and the native client of the game at the same time and I did not like it at the very premiere of steam. I pay for subscriptions anyway through the developer's website where he gets a large part of the money. I also wrote to nvidia if they can add a native client like a few other games. I would like to test a function that is supported but I don't want to play the new character because it doesn't make any sense. I also hope that this game mode in the future will allow more players to participate in zvz fights who have weaker PCs.
      There are many games that have both native client and steam at the same time. So why Albion cannot, despite the requests of many players who, have already asked for such a function before.
    • While not a solution what I did was delete my account with my main email since I had no progress on it and then created a new account. Below is the response I got when asking if I could update my email on the account.

"Unfortunately, we do not offer email changes. We would recommend reaching out to your email provider for their assistance in obtaining access to your email account."

I asked for clarification since I am wanting to change the email my account logs in with and not asking them to get me access to an email. They said "As mentioned previously, we do not offer email changes to players so we would not be able to accommodate your request."
    • Piddle wrote:

This is the second post made about Geforce now, both of which were nearly identical in various ways. Primarily, gives no information about what it even is, why anyone should care, and how many people it impacts.

if you don't know what he's talking about maybe you should stay out of this thread. my computer sux and geforce now will save me thousands of dollars on a replacement.

at minimum settings i get like 3-4 fps during zvzs, i was so excited when i heard about geforce now, but my dreams were crushed because i was a FOUNDER OF THIS GAME back in beta 2 and as such i am unable to connect it to Steam.