Bug Seller Price

    • Bug Seller Price

      Hello..I want to talk about bug with Seller price.and money what im lost with that..Yesterday i goes in town,goes neat stracture T8 stone,it write that sells for 44.000 silver,and i can say more,its steel write Price in 44.000 but when i click buy it take 44.000.000 Silever From me!!!!!And i want to say that 44.000 is not the same like 44.000.000 !!!!!!!!The worst is that now is 2 days over,but now i even not understand 2 days over for what???For new auction,or is now action and its 2 days to over this auction...and like im understand i should againe spend money for uaction,to not lose straction,or it will start action for 2 days and 6 days auction??The second things,is idiotism in this system...Its 2 way to have this stracture...1 way is win auction,and 2 is to buy...And this exactly what i did,i buy!!!!!If in 1 way auction is less more understand that you slould have the most price to win,but in second way when y click BUY WTF is not 30 days again to new auction...I Buy stracture for 40kk for 2 days???Its really idiotic...If it changes the owner it should start new period 30 days to new acution,because wtf it is i buy stracture that write coast 44.000 but take 44.000.000 from my pocket,that is absolutly the bug,that y not Fix.and this is absolutly not my fall,and even more i lost it for 2 days???Now more.if the actuion is now(because im not understand its to 2 left to over auction,or it will be start auction for 2 days and will go +6 days) it should not to be options to BUY!!!!!And if i click BUY stracture and im a new owner its should start a new 30 days period to new actuion!!!!!Its absolutly idiotizm that you buy for 2 days from this price!!!!!If you need screenshots about this bug that steel wite not correctly price,i had and can give you,but i think you know about this,and you can try it buy your self...So i want to back my money..So if its work in this way what will be tommorow,i will buy premium and it will be write 3000 gold and when i click it will take 30.000 from my poket???Or i will buy 3000 gold but i will have 30 gold???Wtf is that>????


    • Its wtire 44.000 thousand and i dont see where its write 44 Milion??? Maby some one that make this game dont know what is thousand and what is million...Its Should write 44M or 44.000.000 or 44kk ,but not 44.000 thousand!!!! And this write not only on this price...When you click Buy its is the same its not a price 44.000.000 BUT 44.000 AND THAT IS NOT THE SAME!!!! EVEN WHEN WRITE 44.000 thousand its tha same like 44 thousand...Where you see in any shop in the world than write 44 thousand thousands ot somethings like this??ITs a lier for customers,you cant find its no where in the WORLD!!!!! Price SHOULD WRITES CORRECTLY AND UNDERSTANDBLE FOR CUSTOMER IN THE WORLD FORMATS THOUSAND MILION !!!! IF THE PRICE IS 44.000.000 ITS SHOULD WRITE 44 Million(M) or IF ITS THOUSAND ITS SHOULD WRITE 44 THOUTHAND OR 44.000 OR 44.000 THOUSAND!!!!!!


      Can you show me where on next screen is price 62.000.000 or 62Million(M) Beacasu i dont see it...I see price 62.000


      And in this Situation is only 2 ways or ist a BUG AND YOU DONT FIX IT!

      You Marked My Post like not a BUG SO WTF IS THIS?

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited parts of the post, please do not rant in this section of the forums. ().

    • agree with OP. Been playing games all my life and Albion is the first I have ever seen that lists a price like this. And after reading that post I conclude OP is really pissed off that they lost 6 months of premium worth of silver for a stall that flips to auction in a few days. Someone should talk to him and consider making him happy. Stupid isn't, not knowing something.
    • PickAgodamnhandle wrote:

      agree with OP. Been playing games all my life and Albion is the first I have ever seen that lists a price like this. And after reading that post I conclude OP is really pissed off that they lost 6 months of premium worth of silver for a stall that flips to auction in a few days. Someone should talk to him and consider making him happy. Stupid isn't, not knowing something.
      You can be not so familiar with prices,ok. But how about logic? Really think that 30+ plots in a town with t8 building(worth 10+ mil) selling for 44k and you the first guy who think its cheap and going to buy it? Where is logic? Or you think there is 30+ players wanna sell 10mil silver for 44k silver?
    • iRawr wrote:

      On you screenshot say 62.000 тыс
      In russian
      "тыс" = к = 000
      So 62.000 тыс = 62.000.000

      Only "bug" here is in your reading skill. Try to connect it to brain to fix it.
      This is special for you...Why i dont see here any K...Thats how should looks all prices..It is like looks Million if you didnt know.And if you didnt know Тыс is Thouthand not..


      In many game use symbol "K" And this is mean Thousand...For example 1k=1000 or 1kk=1.000.000 but like i say you not see no where in the world shops or games that write 1000k because its 1kk,and if used symbol "K" its always mean THousand even if its write 100.000k its means the same 100.000 Thousand,and for Millions used sybol "KK" for example 100kk=100.000.000 If in this game used this sybol they should be use CORRECTLY!!!!And if you told about LOGIC SO PLEASE ANSWER ME WHERE IS LOGIC IN PRICE THOUSAND THOUSANDS???ITS NO LOGIC!!!!

      The post was edited 2 times, last by XxTransGirlxX ().

    • What I really would appreciate, in for example deposit money in smelter, there is a graphics that represents your % according to your total money in silver on you..

      I love if that is there, then I know if I put 10 or 100 mio in..because I know I carry 200 in total and that is by indicator 50%

      Maybe this should always be shown?
    • XxTransGirlxX wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      On you screenshot say 62.000 тыс
      In russian
      "тыс" = к = 000
      So 62.000 тыс = 62.000.000

      Only "bug" here is in your reading skill. Try to connect it to brain to fix it.
      This is special for you...Why i dont see here any K...Thats how should looks all prices..It is like looks Million if you didnt know.And if you didnt know Тыс is Thouthand not..

      In many game use symbol "K" And this is mean Thousand...For example 1k=1000 or 1kk=1.000.000 but like i say you not see no where in the world shops or games that write 1000k because its 1kk,and if used symbol "K" its always mean THousand even if its write 100.000k its means the same 100.000 Thousand,and for Millions used sybol "KK" for example 100kk=100.000.000 If in this game used this sybol they should be use CORRECTLY!!!!And if you told about LOGIC SO PLEASE ANSWER ME WHERE IS LOGIC IN PRICE THOUSAND THOUSANDS???ITS NO LOGIC!!!
      May be russian?

      Ты говоришь так только потому, что тебе выгодно говорить так в данный момент. 1000 тысяч это миллион. Даже в России. Математика - везде одинакова.

      И если ты не заметил, ты в интернете, интернет не имеет некорректных обозначений(если текст выше ещё не убедил тебя), т.к. он международный, и тут есть стмволы для 00, 000, и даже 0000.

      В данном случае, ты решил что ты самый умный и хотел всех поиметь купив станок стоящий минимум 12 милионов за 44 тысячи, но поимел сам себя. Тут нет другой вины, кроме твоей.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out the leetspeak. ().

    • iRawr wrote:

      XxTransGirlxX wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      On you screenshot say 62.000 тыс
      In russian
      "тыс" = к = 000
      So 62.000 тыс = 62.000.000

      Only "bug" here is in your reading skill. Try to connect it to brain to fix it.
      This is special for you...Why i dont see here any K...Thats how should looks all prices..It is like looks Million if you didnt know.And if you didnt know Тыс is Thouthand not..
      In many game use symbol "K" And this is mean Thousand...For example 1k=1000 or 1kk=1.000.000 but like i say you not see no where in the world shops or games that write 1000k because its 1kk,and if used symbol "K" its always mean THousand even if its write 100.000k its means the same 100.000 Thousand,and for Millions used sybol "KK" for example 100kk=100.000.000 If in this game used this sybol they should be use CORRECTLY!!!!And if you told about LOGIC SO PLEASE ANSWER ME WHERE IS LOGIC IN PRICE THOUSAND THOUSANDS???ITS NO LOGIC!!!
      May be russian?
      Ты говоришь так только потому, что тебе выгодно говорить так в данный момент. 1000 тысяч это миллион. Даже в России. Математика - везде одинакова.

      И если ты не заметил, ты в интернете, интернет не имеет некорректных обозначений(если текст выше ещё не убедил тебя), т.к. он международный, и тут есть стмволы для 00, 000, и даже 0000.

      В данном случае, ты решил что ты самый умный и хотел всех поиметь купив станок стоящий минимум 12 милионов за 44 тысячи, но поимел сам себя. Тут нет другой вины, кроме твоей.
      Вобще-то если вы не в курсе,есть еще законодательство которое обязывает все продавцов,к тому что бы цена была указана Читаемой и ПОНЯТНОЙ для людей,в противном случае это может быть(и будет) рассмотрено как Мошенничество,чем и является по сути данная ситуация...То о чем вы говорите не имеит ничего общего с Математикой,Люди приходят в магазин не для того что бы решать Математические задачи и Уравнения,и да если вы не в курсе,Математика не является той наукой которую требуется Знать при покупке,зато вот законодательство Требует от продавцов того о чем я сказал,что бы Цена была Указана Читаемой и Понятной для покупателя,без всяких там Математических Уравнений,ибо это являеться Нарушением...ТАк что Поиметь Нас пытаетесь Только ВЫ,Пытаясь прикрыться какими-то как вам кажется "умными" словами...Иле возможно вы нам покажите хоть один магазин в мире где вместо цены указывают математическое уравнение которое нужно решать???
      Второе я никогда не покупал никакие строения,и понятия не имею сколько они стоят,мне это было не интересно,и если покупать за сумму которая Указана называется поиметь кого-то,то тогда вас Уважаемый Имеют каждый день по несколько раз..И да еще раз никакой моей вины в том что цены указаны Не правильно нет моей вины,ибо я не являюсь разработчиком данного продукта..
      И третье,кроме цены в мойом посте было задано еще много других вопросов,даже по поводу того что делать дальше,и я спрашивал как понять надпись сверху про аукцион,сколько времени осталось до его начала,иле конца...Разве человек который разбирается в данном вопросе будет спрашивать такие вещи..Конечно нет,но ни на 1 вопрос никто не ответил...Такая замечательная здесь Помощь...Да и вобще как можно приобрести что-то во время аукциона,заплатив сразу всю стоимость,и потерять это после окончания аукциона,ну это же полный бред...Но что еще хуже,что та сума которую вы платите в данном примере 44м она даже не идет как ваша ставка!!!ЧТО ЭТО???А нам пытаетесь тут что-то расказать про математику,что математика имеит общего с тем о чем говорю???

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out the leetspeak in the quoted post. ().

    • Ты не в Рашке, а в интернете. Законы на которые ты ссылается, тут не существуют.

      И уж не знаю откуда это взялось в России, но уверяю тебя, никто, ничего тебе тут не должен и не обязан. Зато ты, должен хотя бы уметь читать, чтобы играть в игру.

      Op wrote:

      Да и вобще как можно приобрести что-то во время аукциона,заплатив сразу всю стоимость,и потерять это после окончания аукциона,ну это же полный бред...Но что еще хуже,что та сума которую вы платите в данном примере 44м она даже не идет как ваша ставка!!!


      Ты не делал ставку, ты купил станок на оставшееся время и получил преимущества владельца на время аукциона.
      albiononline.com/ru/guides/article/Land-Auction-System+37
      Here is the guide for you, so you can read how it is works.

      Если ты не можешь прочесть даже гайд, кто тебе должен помочь? Или кто тебя обманул? Сунь вилку в розетку и напиши жалобу на электричество.
    • New

      iRawr wrote:

      Ты не в Рашке, а в интернете. Законы на которые ты ссылается, тут не существуют.

      И уж не знаю откуда это взялось в России, но уверяю тебя, никто, ничего тебе тут не должен и не обязан. Зато ты, должен хотя бы уметь читать, чтобы играть в игру.

      Op wrote:

      Да и вобще как можно приобрести что-то во время аукциона,заплатив сразу всю стоимость,и потерять это после окончания аукциона,ну это же полный бред...Но что еще хуже,что та сума которую вы платите в данном примере 44м она даже не идет как ваша ставка!!!
      Ты не делал ставку, ты купил станок на оставшееся время и получил преимущества владельца на время аукциона.
      albiononline.com/ru/guides/article/Land-Auction-System+37
      Here is the guide for you, so you can read how it is works.

      Если ты не можешь прочесть даже гайд, кто тебе должен помочь? Или кто тебя обманул? Сунь вилку в розетку и напиши жалобу на электричество.




      Причем тут рашка идиот,если ты не вкурсе есть международное право и законы,для всех..Это первое..Ты видел хоть в одном Интернет магазину цену 25 тысяч тысяч?????
      А второе как можно купить что то во время аукциона заплатив за это деньги и не получить это????Ты шо дурак???Ты иле покупаешь и получаешь,или ставишь ставку ЛОТ,других вариантов нет!!!!Тоесть во время АУКЦИОНА ВОБЩЕ НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ОПЦИИ ПРОДАТЬ!!!!

      DildoSwaggings wrote:

      K just means add 3 0s to the aforementioned number... or multiply it by a thousand.

      1k = 1’000
      20k = 20’000
      300k = 300’000
      6’000k = 6’000’000
      60’000k = 60’000’000

      if something is too good to be true, it’s probably not true. Applies to real life a good 99% of the time
      The first is that in rus lang is not write K,and i ask again where y see in any internet or real shop price 25.000k that mean 25M ???And what y wirte is not Correct because after
      300k = 300’000
      6M=6.000.000
      60M=60.000.000

      BECAUSE AFTER THOUSAND GOES MILLION!!!!!!NOT K!!!! IF All People DIDNT KNOW YET MILLIONS MABY THAY WROTE 6000k,BUT FOR THAT IS ANOTHER NAME THAT CALLED MILLION!!!!!!
    • New

      XxTransGirlxX wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      Ты не в Рашке, а в интернете. Законы на которые ты ссылается, тут не существуют.

      И уж не знаю откуда это взялось в России, но уверяю тебя, никто, ничего тебе тут не должен и не обязан. Зато ты, должен хотя бы уметь читать, чтобы играть в игру.

      Op wrote:

      Да и вобще как можно приобрести что-то во время аукциона,заплатив сразу всю стоимость,и потерять это после окончания аукциона,ну это же полный бред...Но что еще хуже,что та сума которую вы платите в данном примере 44м она даже не идет как ваша ставка!!!
      Ты не делал ставку, ты купил станок на оставшееся время и получил преимущества владельца на время аукциона.albiononline.com/ru/guides/article/Land-Auction-System+37
      Here is the guide for you, so you can read how it is works.

      Если ты не можешь прочесть даже гайд, кто тебе должен помочь? Или кто тебя обманул? Сунь вилку в розетку и напиши жалобу на электричество.




      Причем тут рашка идиот,если ты не вкурсе есть международное право и законы,для всех..Это первое..Ты видел хоть в одном Интернет магазину цену 25 тысяч тысяч?????
      А второе как можно купить что то во время аукциона заплатив за это деньги и не получить это????Ты шо дурак???Ты иле покупаешь и получаешь,или ставишь ставку ЛОТ,других вариантов нет!!!!Тоесть во время АУКЦИОНА ВОБЩЕ НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ОПЦИИ ПРОДАТЬ!!!!

      DildoSwaggings wrote:

      K just means add 3 0s to the aforementioned number... or multiply it by a thousand.

      1k = 1’000
      20k = 20’000
      300k = 300’000
      6’000k = 6’000’000
      60’000k = 60’000’000

      if something is too good to be true, it’s probably not true. Applies to real life a good 99% of the time
      The first is that in rus lang is not write K,and i ask again where y see in any internet or real shop price 25.000k that mean 25M ???And what y wirte is not Correct because after300k = 300’000
      6M=6.000.000
      60M=60.000.000

      BECAUSE AFTER THOUSAND GOES MILLION!!!!!!NOT K!!!! IF All People DIDNT KNOW YET MILLIONS MABY THAY WROTE 6000k,BUT FOR THAT IS ANOTHER NAME THAT CALLED MILLION!!!!!!
      I see your point, but I see mine too :) I was just explaining the reasoning behind K. Some people even write 6 KK for 6 million. No ones fault if you don't know.
    • New

      DildoSwaggings wrote:

      XxTransGirlxX wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      Ты не в Рашке, а в интернете. Законы на которые ты ссылается, тут не существуют.

      И уж не знаю откуда это взялось в России, но уверяю тебя, никто, ничего тебе тут не должен и не обязан. Зато ты, должен хотя бы уметь читать, чтобы играть в игру.

      Op wrote:

      Да и вобще как можно приобрести что-то во время аукциона,заплатив сразу всю стоимость,и потерять это после окончания аукциона,ну это же полный бред...Но что еще хуже,что та сума которую вы платите в данном примере 44м она даже не идет как ваша ставка!!!
      Ты не делал ставку, ты купил станок на оставшееся время и получил преимущества владельца на время аукциона.albiononline.com/ru/guides/article/Land-Auction-System+37Here is the guide for you, so you can read how it is works.

      Если ты не можешь прочесть даже гайд, кто тебе должен помочь? Или кто тебя обманул? Сунь вилку в розетку и напиши жалобу на электричество.




      Причем тут рашка идиот,если ты не вкурсе есть международное право и законы,для всех..Это первое..Ты видел хоть в одном Интернет магазину цену 25 тысяч тысяч?????
      А второе как можно купить что то во время аукциона заплатив за это деньги и не получить это????Ты шо дурак???Ты иле покупаешь и получаешь,или ставишь ставку ЛОТ,других вариантов нет!!!!Тоесть во время АУКЦИОНА ВОБЩЕ НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ОПЦИИ ПРОДАТЬ!!!!

      DildoSwaggings wrote:

      K just means add 3 0s to the aforementioned number... or multiply it by a thousand.

      1k = 1’000
      20k = 20’000
      300k = 300’000
      6’000k = 6’000’000
      60’000k = 60’000’000

      if something is too good to be true, it’s probably not true. Applies to real life a good 99% of the time
      The first is that in rus lang is not write K,and i ask again where y see in any internet or real shop price 25.000k that mean 25M ???And what y wirte is not Correct because after300k = 300’0006M=6.000.000
      60M=60.000.000

      BECAUSE AFTER THOUSAND GOES MILLION!!!!!!NOT K!!!! IF All People DIDNT KNOW YET MILLIONS MABY THAY WROTE 6000k,BUT FOR THAT IS ANOTHER NAME THAT CALLED MILLION!!!!!!
      I see your point, but I see mine too :) I was just explaining the reasoning behind K. Some people even write 6 KK for 6 million. No ones fault if you don't know.
      so for what people use K or KK? They use it when they dont wont write 00000000 its ok,and it have logic when it is 1k 10k 100k 5kk or 50kk but when we talk about 60.000k it have no sens in any way,if you dont want write 00000000 use K and in this way logic is 60kk or 60M but not 60000 k because its idiotism and only braindead man can used it,or if you try to hide reall price,or you are interested in people make mistakes,in many game you can have Ban for that when y try to sell one cheap thing that looks cloth for price other..Here this make not people but Admins from Albion...Very nice!!!

      The post was edited 2 times, last by XxTransGirlxX ().