parrot is not displayed

• GaZiroVan wrote:

In the combat zone, a parrot is not displayed and it is not said about this when buying! Correct it or Return the money!

Killcat

I spend most of my time on the bull, like so many

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

the mechanic with vanity items is, that the mainhand and offhand items like the caged parrot only show in safe clusters like cities.

Clothes show according to your settings either always or only in safe clusters.
    • GaZiroVan wrote:

In the combat zone, a parrot is not displayed and it is not said about this when buying! Correct it or Return the money!

Killcat

There is alot of things not sayd when you buying anything. Does it mean you no need to read or know how it works from other sources of information?
      I am pretty sure there is no possible way to show you the full feature guide when you buy every item in game.
    • iRawr wrote:

GaZiroVan wrote:

Killcat

There is alot of things not sayd when you buying anything. Does it mean you no need to read or know how it works from other sources of information?I am pretty sure there is no possible way to show you the full feature guide when you buy every item in game.
      Perhaps this is necessary. This is a game store, the currency is gold!

Let's sell everything like a cat in a poke. Will you buy?

Besides the fight, I'm on a bull. I would not buy if I were warned that it is displayed only in the peace zone

The post was edited 2 times, last by GaZiroVan ().