SBI the answer to mega Alliance solution is here

• SBI the answer to mega Alliance solution is here

You have to create an incentive just to take the terries and Hideouts you really want.

That doesn't sound too complex you say, but how to do that..

Well..reasy

Launch an attack or claim on a terrie or a hideout is 2 mio as of today, if you own 1 terrie or one hideout
      If u own 2 objects it is already 4 mio, if you own 3 it is 8 mio, if u own 4 it is 16..

There would be suddenly a sweatspot what to own and what to go for, and based on that content would be needed for the alliance.. so they would either starve..or split

On top if that is not sufficient you could add 1k silver per player in the alliance or more to launch an attack or claim

The alliance with 80 or 100 objects would be instant broke launching an attack..and though would control the top 4-6 T8 zones...and some strategic hideouts

And it would be sandbox

And it would fit what @Korn wrote "not interested to own the stupid T5 zone".

I would appreciate payment for this simple but effective solution..

If not I am just happy if u implement it..
    • Instead of removing alliances, can we just get the zerg debuff to only be able increase for players in a zone and not dynamically update to a lower value? The only time it should be able to lower is upon zone change in my opinion.

This would make uneven zvz fights much more fair than they are now and remove the need for cluster que which doesn’t seem to be working well anyways. Dynamically updating this debuff for players in a zone every 30 seconds kinda defeats the purpose of it.
    • This will solve nothing becuase:
      Easy counterable...they will create new guilds, just to avoid paying.

I trust SBI!

I hope they will focus only on number of players on the map.
      And add a damage 'BUFF' that start scaling from 100 players. (anyone on that map to get that buff)

Reason to do that: Tons of claps and fun, the server will work more smooth,
      Display Spoiler
      hidden reason
      and less lag on zvz
    • xcruciful wrote:

This will solve nothing becuase:
      Easy counterable...they will create new guilds, just to avoid paying.

Do it at the alliance level, not the guild. So, if the alliance owns X terris, the next one costs Y more silver to attack, even if the attacking allied guild has no terris.

And if a big alliance splits into smaller ones to bypass the cost, hurrah. :) Even if they have a NAP, they'll be competing for season points.