[Service] T8 Laborer access for rent in Caerleon! (limited availability in other cities as well)

• [Service] T8 Laborer access for rent in Caerleon! (limited availability in other cities as well)

I am renting access to fully upgraded (T8 Houses, T8 Furniture, T8-T2 Trophies, T8 Shark Trophy) crafting laborer farms.

Lease time is either 14 or 28 days. Rent is paid upfront. All laborer types are available at T8 and I can swap out depending on what you need.

A private island comes with 33 T8 laborers, a guild island comes with 63 T8 laborers. All islands are located in Caerleon.

The farms on private islands are not part of the deal, since I rent them out seperately - but on private islands full farm use can be added for 1mil silver / month to the deal.

Please get in touch via Discord if you are interested: Bogul#6397

Price:
      • negotiable
        • please get in touch with an offer
        • please keep in mind that the assumption is that you are processing T7 or T8 journals and are able to utilize the island at least 5-6 times a week
      Private Island:

Guild Island:

I am also in the process of expanding to the Royal Cities (Martlock, Thetford, Lymhurst, Fort Sterling and Bridgewatch).

If you are interested in renting one or multiple T7 houses with T7 furniture + T7 laborers (your choice) in one of the Royal Cities, get in touch.

Single house rentals (3 laborers) are also available, but a bulk (full island) discount applies.
      Bogul#6397 - Merchants of the Mist - Founder & Head of "Management"

The post was edited 7 times, last by Bogul ().