Poll: Alliance Feature

• Captainrussia wrote:

MrSecks wrote:

So @SBI did you guys fix gathering yet?
    is something wrong with gathering?
    Are all nodes full because nobody is gathering because something is wrong with it?

(see what I did there?)
    ;)
    Apparently no one can gather anymore. There must be a bug in the game which is causing nodes to spawn empty. That’s why we can never find full nodes.
    Midgard
    T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
    T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
    T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
  • Midgard wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

MrSecks wrote:

is something wrong with gathering?Are all nodes full because nobody is gathering because something is wrong with it?

(see what I did there?)
    ;)
    Apparently no one can gather anymore. There must be a bug in the game which is causing nodes to spawn empty. That’s why we can never find full nodes.
    im finding t5 and t6 full ones, but t7 up not.
  • Alemaoo wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

MrSecks wrote:

is something wrong with gathering?Are all nodes full because nobody is gathering because something is wrong with it?
    (see what I did there?)
    ;)
    im finding t5 and t6 full ones, but t7 up not.
    must be Agent Smith's stealing all those resources. @Player112 - any confirmation on this?
  • sandstorm22 wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

MrSecks wrote:

(see what I did there?)
    ;)
    That reminds me of the restaurant down the street. It's so busy that no one goes there anymore.
    well my (ironic) point was that all the nodes are actually empty - because people are definitely still gathering. Except its not the people that are constantly complaining on the forums of course.
  • Captainrussia wrote:

sandstorm22 wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

MrSecks wrote:

(see what I did there?)
    ;)
    That reminds me of the restaurant down the street. It's so busy that no one goes there anymore.
    well my (ironic) point was that all the nodes are actually empty - because people are definitely still gathering. Except its not the people that are constantly complaining on the forums of course.
    Yeah it's the mega-alliances in their terries and hideouts, never under any threat or pvp anymore.

Because of whiners.

T7-T8 Gatherers don't even get ganked anymore.
  • Theat wrote:

because all the 15v1 gankers are stuck in the Portal zones. That is soon to change tho... and the age of the "0 risk diresquads" will be back in full force ganking all the gatherers - like it was pre-Queen update.

Gatherers beware! Gankers are being pushed out of their comfort (portal-)zones and will be coming for you! They will be hungry!
  • Captainrussia wrote:

Theat wrote:

because all the 15v1 gankers are stuck in the Portal zones. That is soon to change tho... and the age of the "0 risk diresquads" will be back in full force ganking all the gatherers - like it was pre-Queen update.
    Gatherers beware! Gankers are being pushed out of their comfort (portal-)zones and will be coming for you! They will be hungry!
    That literally will not touch the fact that mega-alliance BZ gatherers haven't been killed in months.

And it's *YOUR* bullshit that has led to this state.

If SBI listened to me... removed and nerf hideouts, territories, castle outposts, bubbles, immunities, no CD on offensive dismount, then BZ mega-alliance gatherers might start getting killed.

But, no, it's sadly heading in *YOUR* direction, and so the mega-alliances will grow stronger and further divorced from the bottom 99% of the game.
  • Theat wrote:

That literally will not touch the fact that mega-alliance BZ gatherers haven't been killed in months.
    It should at least make it a bit more dangerous for them. I mean... anything that gets 0-risk gankers closer to the middle of BZ is good, right? They might even grow a brain (and some balls) and go roaming deep into BZ to find those "juicy mega alliance 8.3 gear 8.3 pork pie gatherers!" One could only dream...

Theat wrote:

And it's *YOUR* bullshit that has led to this state.
    Sorry - you're confusing me with someone. I did not design the new Queen map, nor did I put the portal/realmgates the way they are now. If anything - I'm trying to contribute constructive feedback to fix the situation.

Theat wrote:

If SBI listened to me... removed and nerf hideouts, territories, castle outposts, bubbles, immunities, no CD on offensive dismount,
    Oh I can see this on your CV already - "Theat, the only Game Dev that actually removes content from the game!"
    Thank god they did not listen... imagine reversing the game development back into beta and early alpha stages? (there were some cool things back there, but none of that is relevant to your example quoted above)

Theat wrote:

But, no, it's sadly heading in *YOUR* direction, and so the mega-alliances will grow stronger and further divorced from the bottom 99% of the game.
    bottom 99% - haven't heard that one before... do you always say it like that to make sure that you are always included in that percentile-segment? Why not say "bottom 99.9% of the game"? Might sound a bit more dramatic.
  • Captainrussia wrote:

Theat wrote:

what gatherers? Ppl gank portal zones because 90% of maps are empty.
  • BZ maps are empty for a few reasons in my opinion.

First and most obvious the BZ is much bigger than it needs to be. Could easily just cut out 50 or so zones mainly being from the T5 and T6 variety. T5 zones should probably just be the portal zones and that's it.

Next there is just not much for consistent points of interest right now in game. Add more random unique spawns that have value in the OW. Increase fame/silver on OW mobs they are dead content. Increase mob camp chests silver by a lot.

The amount of zones needed to run for high tier content with extreme limited banking opportunities for those not in mega guilds with HOs is overly punishing. I play mostly out of the BZ city Merlyns Rest but still need to run another 6 to 7 zones from there to hit PoE and Squad T8 zones. Get a few kills and then need to run all those zones back again. Your average player would not spend that amount of time and energy (who could blame them).

Lastly the portal zones camping issue deters a lot of activity from happening in the subsequent zones. Won't elaborate further on this since sounds like some sort of solution is incoming per Korn.
  • BZ empty cause dungeons nerfed so hard no one wants to risk their decent gear to get t4 guardian armour gear from legendary chests :D

and nerds like sex with ex who destroy a 30 player guilds hideout in a t6 zone, 1941 alliance that will chase you 30 zones with 50 people for your t5 flat gear, games just full of chicken shit hand holders, so why go to BZ if you're not part of the hug fest?
  • GluttonySDS wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Theat wrote:

because all the 15v1 gankers are stuck in the Portal zones. That is soon to change tho... and the age of the "0 risk diresquads" will be back in full force ganking all the gatherers - like it was pre-Queen update.Gatherers beware! Gankers are being pushed out of their comfort (portal-)zones and will be coming for you! They will be hungry!
    what gatherers? Ppl gank portal zones because 90% of maps are empty.
    Hard for people to do stuff in the BZ. If they aren't getting through the portal zones.

Colloquially, "Hard to kiss Girls, if you 15v1 people in portal zones." Meaning, that you are the cause of your own problems.
    Discord: Piddle#7413
  • Piddle wrote:

Hard for people to do stuff in the BZ. If they aren't getting through the portal zones.
    Colloquially, "Hard to kiss Girls, if you 15v1 people in portal zones." Meaning, that you are the cause of your own problems.
    That's not the reality of the situation.

Mega-alliance gatherers literally live in the black zone, hideouts, territories, with no need to return to the royal zones, and no need to risk anything at all, as they gather freely with max gather spec and t8 gather gear. They are literally untouchable and have been for several months now. There is almost no way for opposing mega-alliances, or free-roaming BZ players, to touch them, unless they are being extremely careless and lazy at the same time.

This game has become a division of black-and-white, mega-alliance and the bottom 75% of the game. There is a "hard-cap" barrier-of-entry to enter, survive, and earn victories in the black zone. The ones on the forum, crying about it, don't realize what they're crying about truly, and the difficulty, effort, and skill involved to thrive in the Black Zone without the protection of the mega-alliances.