Staff of Balance is missing a 0 in its resistance buff :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Staff of Balance is missing a 0 in its resistance buff :)

Current buff on E:
      A rock shield covers you for up to 15s. While active, your resistances are increased by 30, but you are immune to healing.Additionally, a 6m radius area of floating rocks surrounds you, slowing enemies by 50%, and reducing their healing received by 30%.

What it really should have been (really I think they missed a zero):
      A rock shield covers you for up to 15s. While active, your resistances are increased by 300, but you are immune to healing.Additionally, a 6m radius area of floating rocks surrounds you, slowing enemies by 50%, and reducing their healing received by 30%.

Because really -> 30 resist buff is nothing. Scholar Cowl Increases resist by 100 to physical and 30 to magical... and its a non-artifact regular item (and that 100 resist is nice, but its nowhere near "OP")

Discuss...
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Current buff on E:
      A rock shield covers you for up to 15s. While active, your resistances are increased by 30, but you are immune to healing.Additionally, a 6m radius area of floating rocks surrounds you, slowing enemies by 50%, and reducing their healing received by 30%.

What it really should have been (really I think they missed a zero):
      A rock shield covers you for up to 15s. While active, your resistances are increased by 300, but you are immune to healing.Additionally, a 6m radius area of floating rocks surrounds you, slowing enemies by 50%, and reducing their healing received by 30%.

Because really -> 30 resist buff is nothing. Scholar Cowl Increases resist by 100 to physical and 30 to magical... and its a non-artifact regular item (and that 100 resist is nice, but its nowhere near "OP")

Discuss...
      Yeah its pretty sad, I mean shit stalker hood takes more off then that staff gives ROFL. and stalker hood is only a rune artifact while staff of balance is relic.

On a Sidenote: btw captain you see the NDA changes, the mount changes for horse carry weight fucking sick right, Can't wait.
    • Neef wrote:

On a Sidenote: btw captain you see the NDA changes, the mount changes for horse carry weight fucking sick right, Can't wait.
      yes, I think its a good change, as it will actually allow players to use their skill (as in their abilities + player skill) to escape while dismounted, instead of just standing there and slowly dying without being able to do anything (Giga potion does not really count).
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Neef wrote:

yes, I think its a good change, as it will actually allow players to use their skill (as in their abilities + player skill) to escape while dismounted, instead of just standing there and slowly dying without being able to do anything (Giga potion does not really count).
      Yeah true that, It will also give a reason to use horses now not just fast mounts or large carry weight mounts.