Green Dungeon

• Green Dungeon

Description of the issue: I entered a green dungeon and out of nowhere i get disconnected (i didnt even get to make 1 step in the dungeon). I try to reconnect and i get a error "Someone is currently logged onto this accout". Then i try to reconnect again, and i get this picture....I just bought new Tier items and had quite some items on me at that time in my invetory and i dont wanna lose everything, i didnt Respawn yet. Please fix this situation, if i lose all my work over 2 hours and all the grind i did for the equipment i will just quit the game honestly.
      Steps to reproduce: Enter a green dungeon in Deadvein Gully
      Result: Get disconnected, Error message "Someone is currently logged onto this accout", Instant Death upon entering the game.
      Happened only once until now, got disconnected in the past but that was all.

• Hey there,

really sorry that happened to you. If you check your Killboard though, you can see that after you were disconnected from the server, a player called Duparkan and his buddy killed (and probably also looted) you.

The Error Message you received was due to the server thinking you are still logged into your account, as it usually takes a moment until it notices that you disconnected.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

really sorry that happened to you. If you check your Killboard though, you can see that after you were disconnected from the server, a player called Duparkan and his buddy killed (and probably also looted) you.

The Error Message you received was due to the server thinking you are still logged into your account, as it usually takes a moment until it notices that you disconnected.
      issues like this are due to poor server quality, been advocating this needs better support for disconnects exactly for that reason
    • I never disconnected from the game due to entering a dungeon (in Deadvein Gully or anywhere else), so i believe it was a failure on your internet or route for some instants.

I understand that you are a new player and all, but your gear is quite cheap anyway.

My suggestion to make a little more silver is: Try running 4.1 sets at most while doing dungeons AND be faction flagged too, since it wields faction points that help build up your economy.

I doubt Devs will give your stuff back, since many WAY worst situations similar to this one (like millions and millions of silver lost) already happened. It wasn't so bad and you will soon notice you will be able to rebuy that set in around 15 minutes of gameplay, or even less.