Monthly Premium

• Monthly Premium

Dear Albion,

Why must you recycle the same mounts every year and give them to us again? Why can't you make new mounts for us to earn when we pay our hard earned money for premium every month? On top of it you give us a daily tome for 2k fame??? Really??? 2k??? Why not make our daily goal harder to gain but give us at least 10k fame for the day?? 2k fame is nothing. We should earn more rewards for our monthly and daily challenge. Quite frankly, you're ripping us off. Good day! :thumbdown:

The post was edited 2 times, last by cuppett5 ().

• cuppett5 wrote:

Dear Albion,

Why must you recycle the same mounts every year and give them to us again? Why can't you make new mounts for us to earn when we pay our hard earned money for premium every month? On top of it you give us a daily tome for 2k fame??? Really??? 2k??? Why not make our daily goal harder to gain but give us at least 10k fame for the day?? 2k fame is nothing. We should earn more rewards for our monthly and daily challenge. Quite frankly, you're ripping us off. Good day! :thumbdown:
      When we found out that they were going to reuse the monthly mounts every year I really hated the idea, But after getting more of the same mounts I have found that I like this idea better, Because well if they didn't do this then the old mounts would never have a way to be put back into the game and they would become "rare" and cost a ton after a while. I like the idea of not having to worry about losing the mount because I know more will come into the game. Though the skins that they added at the end of the year I'm not a fan of reusing because well for the people who already have them it will be worthless really inless we sell them, I would rather they switch the skin ones back to "real" mounts(When I say switch them back to "real" mounts I don't mean remove mount skins I mean take the skins out of that month and give us a new mount for that month)..