Change Nature's circle of life

• Change Nature's circle of life

This spell has so much potential for different builds, but as it is right now on the thorns route, it's very hard to make it work. The problem with this skill is that you get a really weak heal that does more harm than good(healing sickness) because you cant stack rejuvenation, and the damage+root don't make up for the cast time either.

My suggestion is: completely remove the heal part and increase the root duration and damage on the thorns route.

The post was edited 2 times, last by LordZetta ().

• LordZetta wrote:

This spell has so much potential for different builds, but as it is right now on the thorns route, it's very hard to make it work. The problem with this skill is that you get a really weak heal that does more harm than good(healing sickness) because you cant stack rejuvenation, and the damage+root don't make up for the cast time either.

My suggestion is: completely remove the heal part and increase the root duration and damage.
      But then it wouldn't be good for a healer build only for the DPS build. A real fix would be to allow it to change what it does while using thorns but remain the same for when your in "Healer" mode. I really like the healing power it has when you do have stacks on people. So if they added a second E option for the dps side I think that would be a better idea.
    • Neef wrote:

LordZetta wrote:

My suggestion is: completely remove the heal part and increase the root duration and damage.
      But then it wouldn't be good for a healer build only for the DPS build. A real fix would be to allow it to change what it does while using thorns but remain the same for when your in "Healer" mode. I really like the healing power it has when you do have stacks on people. So if they added a second E option for the dps side I think that would be a better idea.
      That's exactly what i suggested, the change would only affect the thorns route. It wouldnt make sense to solve one problem and create another lul.
    • LordZetta wrote:

Neef wrote:

LordZetta wrote:

That's exactly what i suggested, the change would only affect the thorns route. It wouldnt make sense to solve one problem and create another lul.
      Well your post doesn't make that clear, You said remove the heal part thats it. So lul back @ you.
    • Neef wrote:

LordZetta wrote:

Neef wrote:

LordZetta wrote:

Well your post doesn't make that clear, You said remove the heal part thats it. So lul back @ you.
      Do i need to say it? the healer version only has the heal part, why would i suggest to remove it on that route? and i wasnt laughing at you, it was just a comment about how that whole deal wouldnt make sense.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LordZetta ().

• LordZetta wrote:

Neef wrote:

LordZetta wrote:

Neef wrote:

LordZetta wrote:

Do i need to say it? the healer version only has the heal part, why would i suggest to remove it on that route? and i wasnt laughing at you, it was just a comment about how that whole deal wouldnt make sense.
      Its always good to be clear. Because dumb people like me get confused.