Least populated portal?

• Least populated portal?

Hi guys,
      I know this game is not supposed to be solo only, but I enjoy (or enjoyed) playing IT as such. However, after the update in the hours I am playing 6-11 pm CET, I see PKs in groups of milions camping everywhere and the game has become unplayable. I AM at Martlock teleport to blackzones.

My questions is guys: does anyone know which city is currently least populated or at least in which city guilds are the weakest, there is the least of them? I am about to run for the hills. Thanks in advance.

And please don't give me that:"it's a team game get over it" bs ;)
    • New

Jakupkmwtw69 wrote:

Hi guys,
      I know this game is not supposed to be solo only, but I enjoy (or enjoyed) playing IT as such. However, after the update in the hours I am playing 6-11 pm CET, I see PKs in groups of milions camping everywhere and the game has become unplayable. I AM at Martlock teleport to blackzones.

My questions is guys: does anyone know which city is currently least populated or at least in which city guilds are the weakest, there is the least of them? I am about to run for the hills. Thanks in advance.

And please don't give me that:"it's a team game get over it" bs ;)
      every zone is incredibly populated, get a guild covid made everyone stay at home and now theres 20 gankers in every zone or go bw if u really like pain