in pursuit of money...Albion is dying

• Mobsterirk wrote:

skips were removed, because weaklings were crying, and now explain, you take a fraction, you are killed by 11 (ATTENTION 11) PKs in the yellow zone in 8.3 clothes in a group with one 4.0 factionalist and this is normal? but we will remove the skip. because it's a sandbox
      Dungeon Skipping was removed because it was exploitative. Removing the reward for any player doing the dungeon honestly, I personally have no stance on this.

Red flagged players knocking out faction flagged players for another faction is nothing new.

How do either of these thing have to do with the pursuit of money?
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • RenKatal wrote:

Mobsterirk wrote:

skips were removed, because weaklings were crying, and now explain, you take a fraction, you are killed by 11 (ATTENTION 11) PKs in the yellow zone in 8.3 clothes in a group with one 4.0 factionalist and this is normal? but we will remove the skip. because it's a sandbox
      Dungeon Skipping was removed because it was exploitative. Removing the reward for any player doing the dungeon honestly, I personally have no stance on this.
      Red flagged players knocking out faction flagged players for another faction is nothing new.

How do either of these thing have to do with the pursuit of money?
      Lol, i dont know what it has to do with money, I think he means that skips are a good way to make money. I understand how players that do the entire dungeon should get a better reward than those who did not finish it. but just removing the possibility to skip is not a good solution. maybe if the quality of the loot u get in the chest could get better if u killed all the mobs.
    • Alemaoo wrote:

Lol, i dont know what it has to do with money, I think he means that skips are a good way to make money. I understand how players that do the entire dungeon should get a better reward than those who did not finish it. but just removing the possibility to skip is not a good solution. maybe if the quality of the loot u get in the chest could get better if u killed all the mobs.
      It is, you get to open the chest.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester