Beginner's few questions about builds

• Beginner's few questions about builds

Hello albion players,

As follows from the topic I'm new to the game and a bit confused about builds.
      I allways had a problem in RPG games being undecided about my build and usually deleting my character and starting from the beginning, but I found this game where I can change my path everytime I feel any uncertainty.
      Anyway I tried with bows and sticked to crossbows (10lvl) for now and here the questions begin.
      I want to be as effective as possible in clearing those dungeons with pvp possibilities and later transisting into reliable, good and simple pvp character.
      Actually to be corect i'm using boltcasters tier IV with assassins boots tier IV, mage cowl tier IV, mercenary jacket tier IV and artifact cape tier V.
      I'm also really interested in Snipe Shot build, is it actually viable?
      I've also found those 2 builds that i'm interested in:
      albiononline.com/pl/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/140
      albiononline.com/pl/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/16022

Thanks in advance for any response.
      Have a nice day.
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

boltcasters are not good for clearing dungeons... i'd suggest trying the light crossbow + shield, and switching to a cleric robe

snipe build is viable for pvp, yes
      Thanks for response, what items should i consider for best snipe shot pvp build?
      From my point of view, drawbacks of this skill at first:
      -large cast time
      -interruption possibility
      I assume that i need to lock my oponnent, silence them or smth and then cast it.
      And of course "get out of prison" card is also needed, something relevant as dmg immunity.
      Can i level up and progress sniper shot build as universal PvE and PvP build?
      I mean, will it be underwhelming?

How about Bow build stacking all sorts of poison + invisibility into magical shot combo?
      How would it perform in PvE?
    • Cuqier wrote:

Thanks for response, what items should i consider for best snipe shot pvp build?
      I am not familiar enough with the snipe build to offer advice, but I can tell you in general that light crossbow is good for pvp.

Cuqier wrote:

How about Bow build stacking all sorts of poison + invisibility into magical shot combo?
      How would it perform in PvE?

Invis is not good for solo pve (mobs will reset).
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

100/100/90/100 Holy Specs