To the Russians!

• To the Russians!

Hi there, Russians!

Thank you very much for an amazing Olympic venue, and a great two weeks of entertainment from your beautiful country.

My Government here in Canada is completely out of line. There is military action from your country, and my country pulls out it's ambassador? What the hell kind of reaction is that? Right now should be the perfect time to leave the ambassador in!

I just want the Russians to know that many of the people here are extremely against my Government's decisions recently, and I certainly hope you can see that it is not our people's wishes to restrict communications.

That's all.
    “It is all true, or it ought to be; and more and better besides.” ― Winston Churchill

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tug ().

• Tug wrote:

There is minor military action from your country

This sentence made me wonder if your whole post was sarcastic, because I think that even if I spent my day asking around, I would not be able to find someone defining the invasion of a sovereign European country a "minor military action" - unless he was a Russian nationalist, or he had no idea of the century we are living in. If it's sarcasm then, it's lovely since it's very hard to understand. I really hope it is.

On the decision of pulling out the ambassador, I will not comment. It was just about the "minor military action".
  • Yes it is hostile action, but there has not been bloodshed. I do not agree with the actions in any way, but as long as a no-fire is maintained (please, maintain it), then no other parties should make rash decisions.
    “It is all true, or it ought to be; and more and better besides.” ― Winston Churchill
  • Jarko wrote:

Tug wrote:

There is minor military action from your country

This sentence made me wonder if your whole post was sarcastic, because I think that even if I spent my day asking around, I would not be able to find someone defining the invasion of a sovereign European country a "minor military action" - unless he was a Russian nationalist, or he had no idea of the century we are living in. If it's sarcasm then, it's lovely since it's very hard to understand. I really hope it is.

On the decision of pulling out the ambassador, I will not comment. It was just about the "minor military action".

Perfect example of how wrong can be a person who was properly "informed" by zombie-tv.
  • Changed it so it no longer says minor, sorry for the misinterpretations or any offense I may have caused.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tug ().