[29. January 2020] Queen Patch 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [29. January 2020] Queen Patch 1

Queen Patch 1 - 29 January 2020

Dungeon Changes and Improvements

• Fame and loot for Elite Randomized Dungeons (the large-group Avalonian dungeons found in the Outlands) have been greatly boosted:
        • Fame from enemies had been increased by approximately 45%
        • Loot from enemies has been increased by approximately 110%
        • Loot from chests has been increased by approximately 28%
          • Avalonian-specific loot has been increased by approximately 50%
      • Fixed an issue where chests in Solo Randomized Dungeons were sometimes empty
      • In all dungeons, the chance of each individual in a party now receiving some loot from a chest has been increased, and the distribution of loot between party members will be more even
      Changes
      • Hideouts under construction can now only be seen on the local cluster map by those currently in the cluster
      • Gold price for Premium status has been adjusted (for more information on this topic, click here)
      • Updated Hideouts UI to more clearly explain when Hideout can be attacked
      Fixes
      • Fixed an issue where Windows 7, MacOS, and Android users had an increased frequency of blackscreens and disconnects
      • Treasures now spawn at cluster primetime on Saturdays and Sundays as intended
    • I have reported a bug report i did a fast test for you gentleman.

I did T8 SRD, 6 Chests, Last blue boss i gave you screenshot in bug report.

Either 6 is not representative, or there is still an issue.

Soem had some T4 runes, some had a few T5 runes.

Last chest was mindblowing:

Total content:
      17 silver, please look at your bug reports, or confirm that this is intendet. Then i stop play this content...
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I have reported a bug report i did a fast test for you gentleman.

I did T8 SRD, 6 Chests, Last blue boss i gave you screenshot in bug report.

Either 6 is not representative, or there is still an issue.

Soem had some T4 runes, some had a few T5 runes.

Last chest was mindblowing:

Total content:
      17 silver, please look at your bug reports, or confirm that this is intendet. Then i stop play this content...
      I dont know if iam complet of here but as far as i know.

Loot is complet rng base: So for green chest can have a t8 item and a legend can be only runes.
      Green have less amount of loot and legend has the most amount.
      So if the chest is Green, Blue, Purple or Legend it has nofthing to do whit the rarity of the loot, only the amount of loot.
      Same basicly go for tier of dungeon, you can be extrem Lucky and get t8 item in a t5 dungeon and be unlucky and get t4 items in t8 dungeon.

Another issue is that Caerleon has lost 99% of its population and has no acces to blackzones so alot of loot/drops is not run to the Black Marked anymore. And as the Black Marked provids the drop/loot for the dungeon there will be less and less and less of it so getting bad loot on tier of item will be more and more and more commen.

So as allways run fame farm for fame and be happy if you get good loot, loot is total rng and luck.
    • U are completly right.

Nevertheless, if i do same amount T5 / T6 SRD my loot is in like 99 % much better than T7 ot T8

I can be very very unlucky with averages, but, to me it looks like T8 and T7 qre screwed somehow but T5/6 work properly..

And accotding to 99 % of carleon, hg loot is totally fine, i open each day like 40 chests of hg...so i think i have a good overview..
    • I dont think you can compare HG and dungeon chest.

As far i know they dont have same rng base stat for the loot that goes in to the chest, HG has allways been better.
      HG basicly better both fame pro hour and for loot.

So again run dungeon for fame and be happy about loot if yu get some ;P
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Queen Patch 1 - 29 January 2020

Dungeon Changes and Improvements
      • Fame and loot for Elite Randomized Dungeons (the large-group Avalonian dungeons found in the Outlands) have been greatly boosted:
        • Fame from enemies had been increased by approximately 45%
        • Loot from enemies has been increased by approximately 110%
        • Loot from chests has been increased by approximately 28%
          • Avalonian-specific loot has been increased by approximately 50%
      • Fixed an issue where chests in Solo Randomized Dungeons were sometimes empty
      • In all dungeons, the chance of each individual in a party now receiving some loot from a chest has been increased, and the distribution of loot between party members will be more even
      Changes
      • Hideouts under construction can now only be seen on the local cluster map by those currently in the cluster
      • Gold price for Premium status has been adjusted (for more information on this topic, click here)
      • Updated Hideouts UI to more clearly explain when Hideout can be attacked
      Fixes
      • Fixed an issue where Windows 7, MacOS, and Android users had an increased frequency of blackscreens and disconnects
      • Treasures now spawn at cluster primetime on Saturdays and Sundays as intended

The fame obtained in dungeons t7 and t8, decreases by 50%, should correct that disaster.