WHy no more War Chest in BZ;(

• Should a solo player expect easy access to the most valuable content in the game? A game designed around the concept of working with others?

For a solo player, what is wrong with the ring around Caerleon? Resources are very attractive, fame is good (now that t7/t8 dungeons got nerfed), you get outposts and FW, plenty of PVP as well. No horse simulator here.

What specifically are you missing out on suddenly?
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • Hey Crane first and foremost the life of a solo player is already the most difficult in the game due to always being outnumbered. I chose this style of PvP so I live with that aspect. But also making solo have a severe disadvantage in storage just compounds the disadvantage especially in the new map design where we now need to run long distance for content.

You are right the Royals would be ok to PvP in except as a solo player we once again get penalized hard here. We need to flag up which makes us easy targets and we take rep loss even when winning outnumbered fights. This in turn forces us to PvE fame to get rep back just to once again be able to PvP. Which is such high risk and inconvenience compared to reward. So most of us instead target high tier black zone for content to avoid rep garbage of Royals.

Now I agree Royals needs to have some sort of rep system but this system should penalize group ganking hard and not solo PvPers near as much being the risk component of these activities is not even close in comparison.
    • Crane wrote:

Should a solo player expect easy access to the most valuable content in the game? A game designed around the concept of working with others?

For a solo player, what is wrong with the ring around Caerleon? Resources are very attractive, fame is good (now that t7/t8 dungeons got nerfed), you get outposts and FW, plenty of PVP as well. No horse simulator here.

What specifically are you missing out on suddenly?

I can agree, the top-end resources should not be so easily accessed. But lets be honest, there are some zones with even 5-6 Hideouts in them (From the same alliance)
      What i dislike about it, is that you are forced to join the big alliances / guilds, or your chances of gathering in black zone are slim to none (Unless you log in, when the servers are quiet).
      You have to run sometimes even 5-6 zones in order to get to the resources you want. Get ganked, 5-6 zones again.

I was trying to gather, to play as a solo player, soon you understand, that there is almost nothing you can do - So I joined the big alliance.