Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes

• Captainrussia wrote:

wishr wrote:

At the end all we got was just a few flat T6 items, some cheap mats and 1.5mil in fame credits.
      you guys didnt get any avalonian artifacts even?!?!?

wishr wrote:

All of us think that this is definitely not worth it. Ofc, if people get used to it and know the strategy we will die less, but this does not change the fact that the loot is still not worth it to fight for.
      Maybe 1 run is not a good point of data? Try running a few more - see if the loot fairy will be on your side?There is no phase 3. (after phase 2 - the Hideout becomes completed, its built, you can enter it - and becomes invulnerable until the season starts).They are Hideout because you can quickly Hide inside one of them and because its only 5x5 meters on the map, but you can store 100x100 worth of "city" inside of it.
      We got some pretty cheap artifacts. I personally got 8 T4 fragments and 2-3 T6 xD Not even enough to craft a single T4 helm or boots.
      Yes, you are right. The first run may not be enough to judge, but the problem is we just do not want to do more runs at all now... Normal RDGs are still much more profitable in all the aspects.

The post was edited 2 times, last by wishr ().

• Captainrussia wrote:

wishr wrote:

and they all or most of them will be destroyed during phase 3 for sure.
      There is no phase 3. (after phase 2 - the Hideout becomes completed, its built, you can enter it - and becomes invulnerable until the season starts).
      Wrong. Phase 3 is the second 20 minutes frame time the hide out becomes vulnerable at the beggining of the lands prime time the next day and AFTER this it becomes invulnerable and fully stablished.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Guilefulwolf ().

• Guilefulwolf wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

wishr wrote:

and they all or most of them will be destroyed during phase 3 for sure.
      There is no phase 3. (after phase 2 - the Hideout becomes completed, its built, you can enter it - and becomes invulnerable until the season starts).
      Wrong. Phase 3 is the second 20 minutes frame time the hide out becomes vulnerable at the beggining of the lands prime time the next day and AFTER this it becomes invulnerable and fully stablished.
      It was not me writing that but Guilefulwolf xD
    • I agree that x silver a month is worthless to big alliances. Even if 60m a month was offered, like someone else here said, I still wouldn't accept. An enemy hideout in your zone doesn't just take mats/fame etc but time and enjoyment. Members of zone holders have to compete with the enemy hideout for mats and fame. This will cause unnecessary frustration amongst the members because they are not allowed to attack the enemy hideout...and I doubt they'd see anything from the x silver a month tribute. Even if they did get a share, it wouldn't do much. All in all, I think an enemy hideout in or close to your zone will never happen. It's just too much hassle.

A different incentive is being mentioned here. Allowing small guilds in your zone so you get season points/or whatever else. This type of thing could work but imo SBI needs to be careful with this. An incentive must not be forced on players. I understand people want a hideout in the bz, but forcing incentives on zerg alliances just to have them tolerate enemy hideouts is moving too much toward a theme park.

I think SBI should move towards empowering small guilds (my definition of small is not 30-60 online, but 5-20), not have zergs tolerate them/turn them into pets. I hope one day SBI can implement some form of Wormhole space like in Eve.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NineLivesNed ().

• Tributes must be daily not weekly or monthly because clusters can change of hands every day and these cant be as low as 1 or 2 millions/day. U wouldnt be paying only for the permission to build ur hide outs but also for the access to the resources of the land. I havent made numbers about this but i think tributes for T5 zones couldnt be under 5M/day, T6 zones under 10M/day and dont even think about T7+ zones because i dboubt u will be allowed there.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Xyrdin wrote:

They aren't even opening the ball park. The first words outta their mouth is consistently always. No negotiations. And its still not T8 zones we tried to setup in. Everyone thinks we were going for some crazy important t7 or t8 zone. We weren't. Not by a long shot. So all your arguments are based on assumption that I'm the same argument as half the guys on here. I'm not. We went for a t6 zone that was it. And still were utterly obliterated by a massive 200 person zerg and told no negotiations would be had that we were trying to bark up the wrong tree.

As a matter of fact the guy they sent to negotiate with me didn't even understand the hideout system and thought another alliance was going to capture our hideout if they let it finish construction. So his literal reasoning was if it wasn't destroyed by them then we wouldn't be the problem another alliance would.
      sounds like you ran into a dumb alliance in a wrong zone (wrong city location), who don't even know how the game works - so they are probably overcompensating for the lack of knowledge by being overly aggressive.
      Those are the types that will probably get pushed out by other big fish in the region.

Another issue is that season has not even started, and most people (as in guild/alliance leaders) don't even know how much food they will need and how they will run their supply lines to feed the hideouts. So your best bet would be to wait a little (nobody said it was going to be easy - and nobody said you'd be able to place on day 1 or even week 1, although big problem of not being able to place is that Terries are not claimable yet)
      Well friend that alliance was none other than [SQUAK].....