Public hideout with crafting stations at Arthurs rest

• I do think there is some degree of natural selection going on though.
      If you think you can place a hideout without a army, close to another army without an agreement then you are probably not meant to survive.
      Im sorry to hear about the guild that lost 9 hideouts if true. And i wonder if they tried any political manouver before or if they just placed and hoped noone would attack, as well as wondering if they placed invards at the portals or in the outer ring.

Furthermore, once the territories have owners its very realistic to think that we will see a lot more hideouts for the smaller guilds where they place a hideout with a tribute agreement with the owning guild.

In general i dont like people who keeps playing the victim card. Albion online and outland living is not to be for beginners at all. That is what the royals are for. Noone is entitled to a personal safe home that they build and place themselves where they please no the map.
      They have the roayls, and they have the 3 npc cities in the outlands where they have safety, and this whole "i have a 2 man guild and albion sucks because i cannot place my own hideout in a t8 zone between POE and Blue Army without getting zerged down - SHITDEVS" is just a constant and its dumb.

If those people looked at the map just 1/3 of the time they spend coming to the forums writing that life is hard then there would be no problem.
    • Well, you can not like another one opinion.

But to call it dumb is ignorant

These guys that failed 9 hideouts I already said they bad..

They tried the last 6 in several t5 zones

I guess they was bad unlucky and dumb

But don't they deserve to play the content, too?

Warcamps are more or less gone..so it comes down to gather from the portal regions..if u want to safe.

Portal regions are ganker super hotspots.

I for myself don't have any issue. I don't need fame as completely max specced at least on the skills I want, I have enough premium on all accounts for the next 2 years and I have more gold I can ever spend ...

We dive these fame farmers and gatheres 7x24, and sell them.

So I could do it like you.. I hate stupid bad playing victims. That's a valid position, but incredible dumb ..

I don't pay any money on the game I literally get more and more money...

But someone has to pay for the game, and it is these 800 casuals, gatheres fame farmers that want to play queen to the same degree as you..

And from the view of a healthy game this stupid victims are much more necessary as you and me.. because we 2 just consume the game while they pay for it..

So step down in your arrogance and value the stupid bad playing people that make your and my game happen...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Now that you are max spec you could spend a bit of your time learning to read and understand English, since what you write makes absolutely no sense in relation to anything i wrote.

How is making a public hideout with crafting stations bad for those who cant?. Doesnt it enable exactly that demografic ?.
      I didnt call them bad, please show me where i did?. I did question if they had used diplomacy as part of their hideout placement or if they just expected to place and be left alone.

I dont know what you are smoking, but hey - it is Friday after all.

/F
    • Funny, did u get that from Reddit or saw in a video?

If someone is arguing against you try target that he is foreign and no native speaker and laugh about non native speaking skills?

After that argument I stopped reading on, I am sorry man, that is no educated discussion any more.

Everyone is a foreign and non native it just depends on the country you visit..

Sad standards you have man..
    • Ok, here is some of your statements with a comment.

"
      -But to call it dumb is ignorant(I didn’t)
      -These guys that failed 9 hideouts I already said they bad..( I still didn’t call them bad,you did)
      -I guess they was bad unlucky and dumb (that’s you saying it not me)
      -But don't they deserve to play the content, too?(In a hardcore pvp game,“Deserve” is not a thing.You either do,or you don’t – what you deserve does not matter.)
      -Warcamps are more or less gone..so it comes down to gather from the portal regions..if u want to safe.(There should be no safe gathering in the outlands,that’s why they are the outlands.)
      -Portal regions are ganker super hotspots.(yes, as they always were and always will,that’s why there is a word called hotspots.)
      -So I could do it like you.. I hate stupid bad playing victims. That's a valid position, but incredible dumb ..( I never once said I hate anyone,that’s again something you came up with)
      -And from the view of a healthy game this stupid victims are much more necessary as you and me.. because we 2 just consume the game while they pay for it.. (Again, that’s your view not mine).
      -So step down in your arrogance and value the stupid bad playing people that make your and my game happen...(Again you conjuring up things,I did not call them stupid,that is once again you.We could also take a discussion on what arrogance means, as its not arrogant to state that outland living is not for everyone)."

You are the one drawing all kinds of weird and wrong conclusions, and you are just arguing to argue about absolutely nothing. You completely ignore the fact that we just gave small and solo guilds a viable option in the outlands,when NOONE else has done that.
      With f2p launch we made giant newbie alliance to get people into the game, spending hundreds of millions in supporting new players , and with this launch we provide a neutral home and center crafting base for people outside the zerg alliances, so they can live and use the markets in center outlands, again something that has already cost 200 million, and a lot of time + hours on diplomacy.
      We have money,so we are happy to create these initiatives that really help a lot of people,but still you come here trying to be god knows what.
      You also state that you have money,so what have you done to help the small guilds and solo players?Have you don’t anything at all,or do you just come here to attack those who do ?.
    • Hopeful wrote:

Argustin wrote:

Our guild of less then 200 members (30 active at max times) managed to put down with ease.
      200 members should be closer to the max guild size rather than a size which people consider to be relatively small.
      200 members in the guild including alts (Guild actually disbanded yesterday because of inactivity) - We were getting max 20 online at the prime time so we were far from being big.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

whatever my friend, i don't do any discussion any more with people like you that use the disablement of others like no native language, being a foreigner, having a specific religion, place of birth or any other handicap as a tool for argumentation...

that is below my standards, obviously not below yours
      Now I will call you bad, because you are trash at the game.

Being a small guild doesnt mean you cant use diplomacy and share a hideout with someone else, so theres endless opportunity out there. If you dont have numbers you need flexibility.

What you want to happen though, is for every single person to have instanced island for free preferably in t8 zone
      If you fail 9 times in a row at something, maybe theres something you need to change

The post was edited 1 time, last by tabooshka ().