[22. January 2020] Queen Hotfix #2

• [22. January 2020] Queen Hotfix #2

Queen Hotfix #2

Today's hotfix is split into an immediate server-side hotfix and a delayed client-side hotfix. As with yesterday's hotfix, the client for today's will be rolled out some time after daily maintenance. The versions are compatible with each other, so you can continue to play and the client automatically updates on the next restart after the hotfix is deployed.

Server-Side Fixes (already deployed during maintenance)

• Fixed an issue where Hideouts would skip a construction phase during server downtime
      Client-Side Fixes (deployed some time after maintenance)
      • Disabled the "shift-and-drag" feature for items, as it could cause items to disappear when a shift-dragged item was dropped on them
      • [Mobile] Fixed several issues with farming and world map UI
    • I still have the same problem as yesterdag.
      Since the last update I get Errors every time I try to start Albion.

First I get the Error "The application was unable to start correctly
      (0xc0000142)" and after that I get Untrusted system file
      (C:\Windows\system\crypt32.dll)". Every time another .dll file by the way.
      So now I can't play albion and I just got a premium to play!
      Yesterday (so before the last update) everything worked fine!

SO, how doe we solve this?

I already did sfc /scannow but that scan didn't find anything wrong?
      But still can't start the game because I get the same error over and over again.

Until Monday everything worked fine. But since the updates I can't play.
      I really don't like that at all because I just bought Premium again and now I can't use it!
    • Who give back our hideout wich was taken down becuase hideout one shield has just gone and second phase was not finalized, no one atacked. And then stupid Hammer and Sickle guild, just for fun took down our hideout with no reason under 5 minutes.

I asked then Why, they sait ...Testing....and nothing else. They got boredd, they harrass little players and game developers and directors let this shit happend, shame.

Small guilds have no chance in black zone. They advertise everyone matters and even small guilds have now chance. This is total huge bullshit. Albion owners, game directors,developers dont give a shit about solo playeres, small guilds.

Shame, ......Shame........Shame.......Shame.....etc
      Smile because sun shines every day!
      There is some days where you just cant see the sun because of, but remember, sun always shines, every day!
    • FriendlyFoe wrote:

Who give back our hideout wich was taken down becuase hideout one shield has just gone and second phase was not finalized, no one atacked. And then stupid Hammer and Sickle guild, just for fun took down our hideout with no reason under 5 minutes.

I asked then Why, they sait ...Testing....and nothing else. They got boredd, they harrass little players and game developers and directors let this shit happend, shame.

Small guilds have no chance in black zone. They advertise everyone matters and even small guilds have now chance. This is total huge bullshit. Albion owners, game directors,developers dont give a shit about solo playeres, small guilds.

Shame, ......Shame........Shame.......Shame.....etc
      I mean this wasn't a bug....The hideout got finished but still had 1 more attack phase because it shouldn't have been finished because of the downtime bug, The hideout needed to be defended 1 more time @ the start of the primetime, You didn't defend so it was lost, Therefor your fucked sorry, Small guilds should have waited for the season to start because big guilds/alliances are bored atm with no content in the BZ so all the hideouts are getting the action.