The Zerg to slay the Queen Update

    • AdamSmith wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Roccandil wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      How do you know?
      As I stated in the other thread, I've already been part of destroying many new hideouts for small guilds (and I'm not in a big alliance). It's incredibly easy to do.
      You just made my fucking point dude, People are attacking HIDESOUT BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO ATTACK IN THE FUCKING BACK ZONE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE GUES WHAT THE SEASON IS NOT LIVE YET AND TERRIS ARE NOT LIVE YET WHICH MEANS THERE ISN'T SHIT TO FIGHT OVER YET OTHER THEN HIDEOUTS FOR FUCK SAKE. USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS.We need all the systems live and the season to be live before we can know how the BZ will really work before we really see what guilds and alliances will do if big alliances will focus on only the center or if they will try to take everything, THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS WE JUST DON'T know yet, Everything is just pre-mature. Once the systems are all up and running and only then will we know what needs to be changed.
      My friend, as you know this is player driven economy and game, taking advantage of something for 10 days means billions. They didnt take care of vasort and cartel on time and it caused us high gold price ( till now) , gold sink patches more and more, you cant test things in the living environment if you dont reset it. Testing is for test servers or beta alphas, if you test in a living server, you are destroying the balance ( look at the t6 armor and weapon prices they are just gone)
      You may ask to yourself so what what happens when you have billions? Vasort has between 5-10 million golds !?!?!?! He supported blue army when june won the season! He affacted the entire season by just donating gold
      Yes i understand that, And I have said many times SBI fucked up by not letting us fight for terris before the session started. If anything people should be bitching about that not all this other crap.
    • Neef, i agree with your sentiment that we shouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly, and for all we know, making knee jerk changes may actually make the problem worse. There are so many new factors at play with this new map, and it will take at least a couple weeks for guilds/alliances to figure out new strategies to "safely" navigate the outlands. So i agree with your point, we should give it some time.

      That being said, the system is clearly being exploited at the moment by the large guilds/alliances, and the smaller guilds and newer players are paying the price. Posts like this bring the issues up to the developers and hopefully SBI is already looking at ways to balance things out. I'm probably in the minority here on the forum, and have faith that the development team is doing their best to make the game enjoyable for the whole player base.

      Cheers!
    • I been lingering on the forums reading up on the “flow” of the game, with the thought of returning. I am not a pure pvper, enjoy pve content more... but when I did pvp with small/medium size guild... it was fun and enjoyable .... until the zergs arrived.... they found ways to get around the Zerg mechanic ... even though we could “manage” the battle, for the most part the zergs usually won. This was a year or years or so ago... seems like nothing has changed. I applaud the effort from sbi.. but seems like same game with different way to Zerg with the “new content” skin slapped on it. I will keep up the lingering with the hope they can balance it out.. I like to cheer for the underdogs.. and for people to enjoy the full game without the excessive griefing of the zergs. Slight carebear signing out!!
    • Well, an established hideout is much easier to defend

      - gear inside
      - respawn inside
      - just disrupt the attack

      A new hideout to place is much easier, especially in deep black if u have another hideout close see point above.

      Right now just the mega alliances get that headstart as they destroy anything else.

      I have seen a tone of attempts of small alliances to build hideout - most of them destroyed

      I still want to see the first 30 man guild that successful have one and was not protected by mega alliance..
    • Neef wrote:

      People are attacking HIDESOUT BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO ATTACK IN THE FUCKING BACK ZONE RIGHT NOW

      It's easy to destroy them because they light up on the map instantly, and in their first stage they have no regen, nor do they allow anyone inside to bank sets for defense.

      Even if there were nothing else to do in the Outlands, the following change would make it far harder to destroy a new hideout:
      • Does not appear on the map until it has regen and a working interior (lore would be the regen shield is a detectable magical signature :) )
      The other issue, though, is that even if the season had started simultaneously, placing hideouts is the first stage to competing for points. Sure, a guild could get some quick castles/terris and ignore the hideout wars, but then they'd be in bad shape once everyone else's hideouts came online.
    • Keegers wrote:

      Zorke wrote:

      If you're ganking with 10 players ganking 1-3 players. Increase the trash chance to 80%. Boom no incentive for players to

      zerg at all.
      This isnt going to stop ganking with 10+ people. I gank for the salty tears not the gear, I could easily make more silver per hour doing HG or any other activity. Ganking is for fun and PVP fame.
      To an extent I agree with and understand your position. However, if trash rates increased with the number of attackers then other players (maybe not you personally) would be less likely to engage in large-group ganking activities. So it would be less common even if you, personally, were still primarily interested in ganking for the tears. And, BTW, you can still get tears ganking in smaller groups -- or even solo (if you've got the skill, patience, and the willingness to regear twenty times a day).
    • Keegers wrote:

      Zorke wrote:

      If you're ganking with 10 players ganking 1-3 players. Increase the trash chance to 80%. Boom no incentive for players to

      zerg at all.
      This isnt going to stop ganking with 10+ people. I gank for the salty tears not the gear, I could easily make more silver per hour doing HG or any other activity. Ganking is for fun and PVP fame.
      I'd also like to point out that this is precisely why "solo" random dungeons fail and why solo hellgates (where the entrance disappears after one player enters) would be a much better option for solo players. Two may enter... one may leave.
    • Whilst I agree that they should not be visible on the map, you seem to be ignoring the fact that even if you did place a hideout, you can’t keep it. The big guilds when they do spot it will just knock it down. And the tears will flow more from that than they are already.

      Unless you want it to be invincible of course, which is just ridiculous.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      I literally just-facepalm, please read next time when I respond to you.
      Dude your making no sence, No clue what your talking about. "why are some locked though and some aren’t? Exploitable zzzz" I did read what you said, You said some are "locked" and some arn't "locked". I'm guessing you mean terris? There all locked? If you mean "hideouts" then well it must not have been primetime? or there is to many Hideouts there? Idk man you were pretty unclear.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

    • I totally agree with Zorke.

      Small guilds have NO CHANCE to have their hideouts, only if they are ignored because wont bring any content for large guilds/allies, however people destroy everything just for fun, human nature.

      I tried 2 times to build a hideout, a T4-T5 blob came against 20-30 of mine. Where is the balance SBI promissed so much? 2 mammoth and 1 beetle with enemy blob, it was a massacare.

      People is getting bored since they can't access content outside royal continent without joining huge alliances and depend on them.

      A dev should give an answer to this post urgently

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Urokai ().

    • Midgard wrote:

      Whilst I agree that they should not be visible on the map, you seem to be ignoring the fact that even if you did place a hideout, you can’t keep it. The big guilds when they do spot it will just knock it down. And the tears will flow more from that than they are already.

      Unless you want it to be invincible of course, which is just ridiculous.
      I would have a better chance at defending a hideout against my opponent that not only has to pay to launch on my hideout each shield but also has to deal with me spawning at my hideout to protect it. They also will have to be dedicated to clearing the hideout or it will spawn new shields and they will have to restart.

      Please refer to the Hideout systematic forum for how hideouts function. Hideouts: A Detailed Guide
      Sincerely,
      Zorke

      [Herculean]
      NA Guild, 22-10 UTC, English.
      A community for late NA and AUS players.
      Apply Here: https://discord.gg/mVEGPEM