Unnecessary notification when raising animals on personal island.

• Unnecessary notification when raising animals on personal island.

This occurs for animals that produce materials other than just young. For example, cows and sheep which produce milk.

When attempting to collect the fully grown animal, there is a notification pop-up something like, "..by doing this you will lose all progress and food". This notification does not apply as 1) there is no further possible progress and 2) no food has been placed.

If you're an avid farmer raising many animals, clicking on this unnecessary pop-up each and every time.. it's like, yeah, I got it the 1st time. I know I will lose food and progress.. even though it doesn't relate.

Can we please have a new notification added in the game's options to either choose to turn this notification off or get rid of it entirely.

Thanks in advance :)
    • I feel like the new farming UI is overall a poor substitute to the old one, I am an avid farmer, and the new UI has just made it clunky and unfun.

With a few minor modifications it can be made to work well again.

I have made some mock up images of what adjustments could be made to improve the new UI
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • Termak wrote:

I was about to post about this very thing, its very clunky and the button to pick up the animal is very small and in bad spot.
      Its nice protection against accidents for new people on crops but it does not work while growing animals for meat.
      The problem is not that that pickup button is small, or off to the side, that's fine.
      The issue is that you have to confirm your selection to pick up every time, which is super tedious.
      Just allowing us to have an Always selection would mitigate this problem.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • Drajnul wrote:

This needs to be fixed asap.

It's the worst UI change in the history of this game.

Have any employees actually tried to farm 45 plots of geese or cows with this?

Makes you want to punch a wall.

Also the pickup button is WAY TOO SMALL.
      The pickup button being that small wouldn't be an issue if it didn't ask if we wanted to pick up the animal every time.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • Elsa wrote:

Thank you for the feedback! We will soon be adding an option that allows you to disable that notification pop-up.

We also have more extensive improvements planned for the farming UI, unfortunately I’m unable to provide details at this moment. But should you have any further suggestions, please let us know :)
      You da ICE QUEEN! Bravo!
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~