Piddle Predictions - The Future of Albion

• AdamSmith wrote:

Imagine a person is being punished (removed topic, removed the place of the topic and attacked by zvz fans) just because his opinions.

Its like medieval era right?
      Constructive comments are always welcome, but is very clear that you point here is not being constructive at all moments, don't need much read to know that Sir adam. As a prophet of chaos you are a good figure x), you have some relevant points, but a way of presenting them falls appart.

How to trust the prediction of someone who was wrong in the first line?
      "First day of the queen update
      People came back to albion, the population never become this high since the free to play."
      just a soft trolling from me to you, hugs xD
    • Skarvah wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Imagine a person is being punished (removed topic, removed the place of the topic and attacked by zvz fans) just because his opinions.

Constructive comments are always welcome, but is very clear that you point here is not being constructive at all moments, don't need much read to know that Sir adam. As a prophet of chaos you are a good figure x), you have some relevant points, but a way of presenting them falls appart.
      How to trust the prediction of someone who was wrong in the first line?
      People came back to albion, the population never become this high since the free to play."
      If you check my previous warnings i was constructive , in the end of my points i am still constructive check the ends of threads i am giving suggestions.What makes me aggressive is removal of my topic from main section and aggressive attitude from zerg players. Otherwise i can talk calmly and be productive all the time but when they show no respect how can i?
    • AdamSmith wrote:

Skarvah wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Constructive comments are always welcome, but is very clear that you point here is not being constructive at all moments, don't need much read to know that Sir adam. As a prophet of chaos you are a good figure x), you have some relevant points, but a way of presenting them falls appart.How to trust the prediction of someone who was wrong in the first line?
      If you check my previous warnings i was constructive , in the end of my points i am still constructive check the ends of threads i am giving suggestions.What makes me aggressive is removal of my topic from main section and aggressive attitude from zerg players. Otherwise i can talk calmly and be productive all the time but when they show no respect how can i?
      Doth thou protest too much Adam?
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice
    • Both of you have absolutely garbage predictions, since whatever video game nonsense predicting business has nothing to do with reality, otherwise you would be a betting man, mister oracle. Additionally, nobody gets banned from this shitty forum, so like get a clue.

btw very funny joke i laughed a lot hahaha nice

#1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • KatherineKore wrote:

Both of you have absolutely garbage predictions, since whatever video game nonsense predicting business has nothing to do with reality, otherwise you would be a betting man, mister oracle. Additionally, nobody gets banned from this shitty forum, so like get a clue.

I've been very successful at predicting reality for quite a long time. People get what they pay for from me, but my $5 dollar hot and readys from Little Caesars don't pay for themselves. If you want better predictions send me a LC gift card.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • TomatoBisque wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Skarvah wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Constructive comments are always welcome, but is very clear that you point here is not being constructive at all moments, don't need much read to know that Sir adam. As a prophet of chaos you are a good figure x), you have some relevant points, but a way of presenting them falls appart.How to trust the prediction of someone who was wrong in the first line?"First day of the queen update
      Hey, the reason why i am being aggrasive is due to removal of my topic , constant attacking from piddle and captainrussia ( they are not even arguing the opinion attacking to either sck sbi or suck zergs) and blocking my comments. I can stay calm when my post stays there and even if nobody likes it i am fine but when you move my topic then insult , either someone is trying to hide something or people are not civil.
    • KatherineKore wrote:

Both of you have absolutely garbage predictions, since whatever video game nonsense predicting business has nothing to do with reality, otherwise you would be a betting man, mister oracle. Additionally, nobody gets banned from this shitty forum, so like get a clue.

If you check my post about saya, before saya revealed her/ his identity, before vasort became cartel, i warned people, i warned them now i am warning for good reason.For the future of albion ..
    • AdamSmith wrote:

TomatoBisque wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Skarvah wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

Constructive comments are always welcome, but is very clear that you point here is not being constructive at all moments, don't need much read to know that Sir adam. As a prophet of chaos you are a good figure x), you have some relevant points, but a way of presenting them falls appart.How to trust the prediction of someone who was wrong in the first line?"First day of the queen update People came back to albion, the population never become this high since the free to play."
      Hey, the reason why i am being aggrasive is due to removal of my topic , constant attacking from piddle and captainrussia ( they are not even arguing the opinion attacking to either sck sbi or suck zergs) and blocking my comments. I can stay calm when my post stays there and even if nobody likes it i am fine but when you move my topic then insult , either someone is trying to hide something or people are not civil.

I hate when people are aggrasive too.
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice
    • AdamSmith wrote:

There is no basis in reality to the things you said, It is all a complete work of, in my opinion, badly written fan fiction, I'm not going to argue about made up things. Winning an argument about what unicorn farts taste like isn't winning at all. That's what discussing the merits of your omnibus would be.

Did you know that Adam Smith also lived in his mother's basement, until she passed away. Then it was his basement, I guess.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Piddle wrote:

AdamSmith wrote:

There is no basis in reality to the things you said, It is all a complete work of, in my opinion, badly written fan fiction, I'm not going to argue about made up things. Winning an argument about what unicorn farts taste like isn't winning at all. That's what discussing the merits of your omnibus would be.
      Did you know that Adam Smith also lived in his mother's basement, until she passed away. Then it was his basement, I guess.
      Its your opinion, nice to know and nice to see that you can use your brain while you are typing ^^

I am not Derrick dont worry
    • AdamSmith wrote:

KatherineKore wrote:

If you check my post about saya, before saya revealed her/ his identity, before vasort became cartel, i warned people, i warned them now i am warning for good reason.For the future of albion ..

Congratulations on being an average C&AD poster, incredible, mind blowing.

Being around places will allow you to be privy to a lot more things than shitty forum posting.

#1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin