Dungeon change.

• Dungeon change.

Did you really mAke it so that if I am in a dungeon First and someone wants to be a troll all they have to do is aggro a bunch of monsters to lock the chest then leave me with my dick in hand?

If I'm div3D and forced to run past mobs Is the entire dungeon a rip now... Gg find a new one?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out the last statement. ().

• want to also emphasize that this change means that if you do a group dungeon in a group of five you won't be able to skip to many mobs to dust your tracks from the group of 15 that will dive you. Albion is officially a popularity contest where the biggest groups win Cause the little fish just lost the only way available to hide while going for t8 Dungeon loot. You cater to idiots who quit after a month, and you lose people willing to pay and play for a year.
    • The change of actually needing to kill stuff in the dungeon for the end chest reward is a good one. The change to nerf the fame of T7/T8 was nonsensical. Additionally I almost guarantee they will be looking at dungeons closer to try to curtail the N+1 diving approach some still use. My and many others recommendation of just adding the blob mechanic to excessive group sizes above dungeon type standard would be a super easy fix.

*Groups of 2+ blob in solo dungeons
      *Groups of 6+ blob in group dungeons
    • Tabor wrote:

My and many others recommendation of just adding the blob mechanic to excessive group sizes above dungeon type standard would be a super easy fix.

*Groups of 2+ blob in solo dungeons
      *Groups of 6+ blob in group dungeons
      Its an interesting idea... but its a double edged sword. As a solo PVP'er - I started diving some dungeons and a lot of deaths resulted from running into a group of 3-4 ppl (I kid you not) who were farming a solo dungeon. Or a duo (2-man) who was a DPS + a Healer.

With your proposed mechanic - if I see a blob inside a solo (whether its farmers or divers - who are deeper in), I will just A out. IMHO - thats just too much hand holding.

On the other hand if I don't see a blob - I will know that its a guaranteed 1v1, so that could lead to more "true 1v1s"

However - if I know its a guaranteed 1v1 - in which case instead of running my usual "OW 1vN+1 build" I will run a pure 1v1 cancer build (with something like Guardian boots and some other cheese set up). That can lead to a lot of boring one sided fights... I might as well just run 1-shot pike (or any other 1-shot build: Xbow or Dual-Dagegrs) as I would know a 1v1 will be guaranteed vs a person (farmer) in PVE gear most likely below full HP and some cooldowns already used... as long as I avoid any solo RDG with a mini-blob inside of it...

Hollywoodi wrote:

Why not no group at all in SRD??
      How is that going to change anything? Most (like 99%) divers are in the same guild, so they still appear green (at worse - purple if in same alliance) and can heal one anther too if they have a healer.

Hollywoodi wrote:

I think with the inability to hide your tracks by skipping first level the risk increases ..so should the reward
      The reward is increased as we now have like 4x the amount of t8 zones (used to be 5 only in the entire map) and like 2x (if not 3x) the t7 zones. Or rather - the risk is greatly lessened to such overabundance of t7 and t8 maps.

Also you can still skip until 1st shrine (or first two rooms) which is what I usually do anyway, if Im not running a map (if map - I clear all)