Queen - Known Issues List [Updated 07.02 10:30 UTC]

• Mytherceria wrote:

Dosarphic wrote:

Portanto, devemos baixar o cliente Win7 novamente para concluir os dois hotfixes ou se houver outro link em algum lugar?
      Felicidades!
      No momento, não existe uma versão do Win 7 com os dois hotfixes disponíveis. Vou atualizar este tópico e responder com um post sobre o assunto, se lançarmos essa versão antes da correção permanente.

The new patch for me ia still bug, floating mounts, and disconnect all time.
    • @Mytherceria
      Not a big bug just some cosmetic things:

1) When you use the oryginal "big" font for nicknames and take fraction or change PvP mode it kinda go out of the box, it fixing after change zones or take it off.
      2) Polish version of client and options in the chat are little bit away from the spaces.

3) When you use any skill on "D" (default) from helmet then for the time of its animation it takes off the cosmetic skin from head, doesn't matter which one is it. (tested on female character)

PS. Any idea when the fixed new client for Win7 users will be? :c
      "The wolf on the hill is never as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dosarphic ().

• cdev wrote:

@Mytherceria you know how to fix, you knew old quickfix will stop working, you could build new quickfix, you did nothing. Looks like you dont care much. We are working blah blah blah...
      I understand the frustration but Mytherceria isn't coder, just Community Manager that holds the connection between company and players and we got all info, just sadly need wait for new edit of the client.
      "The wolf on the hill is never as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill."
    • Dosarphic wrote:

cdev wrote:

@Mytherceria you know how to fix, you knew old quickfix will stop working, you could build new quickfix, you did nothing. Looks like you dont care much. We are working blah blah blah...
      I understand the frustration but Mytherceria isn't coder, just Community Manager that holds the connection between company and players and we got all info, just sadly need wait for new edit of the client.
      Coder or not, she is the company's representative and I told this not to her personally but to the whole company.
    • Albion's PvE ended after this update: / today it is not worth going to a black alone to do dungeons, because besides taking the risk the loot are horrible, group dungeons then ?? purple trunks without loot, legendary chests with purple trunks loot, completely without any spirit to do dungeons: / I believe that if it continues like this, not only me but many will retreat: / unfortunately a game I loved playing PvE so much for day 20/30 solo dungeons 15 group with guild people, today I do not do 3 group because it is just a waste of time and risk: /
    • cdev wrote:

Dosarphic wrote:

cdev wrote:

Coder or not, she is the company's representative and I told this not to her personally but to the whole company.
      thanks for clarifying
    • Dosarphic wrote:

@Mytherceria
      Not a big bug just some cosmetic things:

1) When you use the oryginal "big" font for nicknames and take fraction or change PvP mode it kinda go out of the box, it fixing after change zones or take it off.
      2) Polish version of client and options in the chat are little bit away from the spaces.
      3) When you use any skill on "D" (default) from helmet then for the time of its animation it takes off the cosmetic skin from head, doesn't matter which one is it. (tested on female character)

PS. Any idea when the fixed new client for Win7 users will be? :c

Thanks for reporting!

1) and 2) are known bugs and will be fixed.

3) is intended and not a bug.

I'm afraid I still don't have a confirmed ETA for when the permanent fix will be for Win 7. I'm still pushing for a temporary version that will be compatible with the hotfixes, but I can't make any promises on this front, sorry :(

cdev wrote:

Unfortunately our devs were unable to put out a version which would be compatible with the hotfix on Saturday. However I have been pushing for this version and will update you once I have information.

I've edited the original post accordingly to reflect this. Thanks for bringing it up - it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

H4nk wrote:

Hi, could you check your killboard? I think its broken for almost 2 days...

Thank you in advance.

Regards
      Hank

Thanks, our devs have looked into this and the issue has been resolved. It is currently slowly updating itself, so it might take a little while to show all updated kills.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Owlsane wrote:

Issue with wardrobe not applying in ourselves in arenas/expeditions even with the option show for yourself as "Always"
      Issues with arena games played and won not shown on the general stats.

Regarding the wardrobe issue in Arenas, please see @GrayMo 's post, which I've quoted a section from below:

GrayMo wrote:

Additionally, as we don't want wardrobe skins to interfere with instanced PvP content like city fights, Crystal League, Arena, or Hellgates, all vanity visibility will be disabled within these areas regardless of your settings.

I'll need to double check on your report regarding the expeditions though. Will get back to you about that. - Edit: There may be some plans to change this, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Regarding the Arena games played and won issue, this is a known bug and will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Mytherceria#3744
    • I noticed my actual carry capacity was about half of my displayed capacity. it showed 1070 KG and i was only able to carry half of that.
      The stack showed 1068.2 KG but i was very over weight. Not sure if this has been addressed yet.

This was both un mounted, and on a swiftclaw.
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice

The post was edited 1 time, last by TomatoBisque ().