Utilize Blob Mechanic in Instanced Dungeons

• Utilize Blob Mechanic in Instanced Dungeons

The intent of solo dungeons is to run them solo, group dungeons to run with 5 max, and the new elite with 20 max. With that said to somewhat even the odds why not just apply the "blob" feature you already have in game to this content. Any group size larger than the designed group size for that particular dungeon would show on the map as a blob. In a solo dungeon any group of 2 or more would blob, group dungeon 6 or more, and elite 21 or more. It should be easy to implement as the feature already exists and it would provide more interesting fights for both the divers and dungeon runners. On the runners side they would at the very least know it is going to be a numbers wise even fight. I feel this feature would increase the activity in all types of dungeons and ultimately would be better for the divers as we would get more frequent contacts and hopefully less lopsided fights.
    • Tabor wrote:

The intent of solo dungeons is to run them solo, group dungeons to run with 5 max, and the new elite with 20 max. With that said to somewhat even the odds why not just apply the "blob" feature you already have in game to this content. Any group size larger than the designed group size for that particular dungeon would show on the map as a blob. In a solo dungeon any group of 2 or more would blob, group dungeon 6 or more, and elite 21 or more. It should be easy to implement as the feature already exists and it would provide more interesting fights for both the divers and dungeon runners. On the runners side they would at the very least know it is going to be a numbers wise even fight. I feel this feature would increase the activity in all types of dungeons and ultimately would be better for the divers as we would get more frequent contacts and hopefully less lopsided fights.
      For groups I don´t agree, sometimes the actual farmers are running more than 6 people, it would give away their position too. It would also hurt small guilds that maybe run them with 7 people because they run them less efficiently but with friends, as a community, they would just take 5 leaving 2 members out.

But for solo I agree, 2 or more is blobberino.