No point in doing Dungeons

• Hellgates

:240k Fame on final boss, usually your "encounter" are rats or a bunch of randoms playing on a discord.
      Dungeon: 4k Fame per Mob, usually your encounter are 4+ guys than your party if you are running a "Fame" comp, so they just catch you killing a Mob and Stomp your group. (If you dont have an scout)

So i need to kill 30 mobs in order to gain the same amount of fame as a yellow hg boss (4.1)
      And 60 in order to gain the same amount as a red hg (6.1) (not even considering the mini bosses Fame)

Usually going on dungeons as t8 in order to have a good clear speed.

Sure buddy
    • Headquake wrote:

You clearly have no idea of what your talking about. Yes hg is really rewarding in fame and xp. But i ever made 1.5m silver in 20 min making a 7.2 rds map in red zone. Wich is like 99 % more safe then hg ...Before saying rds suck try to do some 7.2 or 8.2 and comeback after telling us the loot suck.
      • Who Is talking about Silver here? I am talking about Fame, and silver loot is luck, you can get the a 8 drop on a hg or a dungeon.
      • 99% safe? getting dived by a pvp comp meanwhile a pull with a pve como?
      • Invest how much in gear on dungeons and maps ?and you wont even be near the amount of fame a competitive 5 man team can do
      • Hgs are supposed to be rewarding, you gonna fight, but the investment is less and the fights 90% of the time are vs randoms unite together.
      • I do hgs, not dungeons, but new friends who started the game, there is no point in pve lvling gear (dungeon) when they can get much More on Time/Fame doing yellow hgs
      1. Already done 8.3 on Mercia Buddy, but the risk is much More higher if u dont have a "legal" scout, which i doubt. (180m pve Fame)
      2. If u care about loot, best option is 2v2 hgs, i care about fame

The post was edited 3 times, last by baibiscuit ().

• baibiscuit wrote:

Whats the point in still doing them guys?
      The amount of fame and loot u get on hellgates is much better
      Yourself state there is no good loot compare to hg. I say you are wrong , .2 , .3 dungeon map give better loot then hg. And the fame gain increase too and go up to 58 % for .2 and 84 % in .3.

If you cannot run a red zone dungeon without dying from diver ( since you literraly see if red zone on your floor ... ) i doubt you are smart enough to win 5v5 hg. And yes its 99 % more safe , since your chance to have pvp in hg is like 90 % . And maybe 10 % in solo dungeon red zone.

How much i invest in dungeon gear ? Do you have any idea how much silver some pro 5v5 hg team engage O_O ??

I say its very clear you have almost never done solo dungeon of higher tier or group dungeon of higher tier . And you seem to have 0 idea of what you can loot from Purple and Gold chest and how much fame you can make running them with a good team . Ask yourself if some group map sell 3m each and + . There most be a reason why people agree to pay that much to run them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Headquake ().

• baibiscuit wrote:

6.1 overcharge on red hgs?
      8 or Equal on t8 dungeons, not that hard.
      Been winning dives before you started playing kid.
      If u stay on red dungeons which much worse Fame and loot than a Mercia dungeon, thats your choice
      Imo your a fucking noob that have no fucking idea what he is talking about. Who told you i stay red zone and dont do hg ? Your the stupid one that dont undertand why dungeon are popular and worth it , we try to teach you kid...
    • Headquake wrote:

baibiscuit wrote:

6.1 overcharge on red hgs?
      8 or Equal on t8 dungeons, not that hard.
      Been winning dives before you started playing kid.
      If u stay on red dungeons which much worse Fame and loot than a Mercia dungeon, thats your choice
      Imo your a fucking noob that have no fucking idea what he is talking about. Who told you i stay red zone and dont do hg ? Your the stupid one that dont undertand why dungeon are popular and worth it , we try to teach you kid...
      Well solo dung not very popular anymore after the update. But they were when you were able to run pass mobs, get to the boss at the end, and then loot chest and had the option of finishing the other mobs for the fame points. Now you cant do that so not that many solo players will probably do them now because the risk of getting ganked