Event Death Compensation!!!!!!

• Event Death Compensation!!!!!!

PvPers used AoE spells on the entrances of Caerleon to kill MANY PLAYERS.
      This is a direct result of SBI’s failure to actually handle a world event.
      SBI, if they at all care about their community should be providing compensation for any deaths outside Caerleon on the Event Day.
      Were it not for the event no one would have been there.
      there would not be 1000 players all mobbed in front of Caerleon providing sitting ducks for PvPers to explode their pvp score with. Everyone stuck outside would have been safely in Caerleon had the devs properly prepared the city for this event. Any deaths outside Caerleon is a direct result of SBI”a incompetence and should be compensated for.
    • Zikeman wrote:

not defending the event because it was a steaming pile of trash... but on the event page it says they will be providing gear sets for it. so if you lost gear trying to do that i dont really think its on them
      I lost gear just trying to get into the city. Was I supposed to go to Caerleon Naked? Or in my typical escape gear that I always use to safely traverse a red zone?
      the problem is we were stuck outside of a safe zone because SBI wouldn’t let anymore people in.
      these deaths would not have happened if SBI prepared for this event properly.
    • Xmeik wrote:

Well all the "free gear" was gone before anyone could get their hands on it, we all still try and participate, and all in all it's a horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time.
      yeah I canceled my premium sub. Probably going to take a break for a while. Quite disappointed I wasted my whole day on this.
      Canceled D&D with 5 friends to make this event and got stuck outside then died to some trash AoE spells by PvPers in a zone I wasn’t even allowed to leave.
      leaves a real bad taste in your mouth.
    • I agree with the sadness of people like me who failed to enter caerleon...but, nothing justifies you missing a set standing in the caerleon portal, that was more naive of you, it was just going naked, or going through the sewers, or just trying the trip planner, if not, wait for an upcoming event, it is a lot of drama bearded men ...

Although people stayed outside and that disappointed many, I believe that for an event Ragnarok was something that went well, I had never seen the albion so crazy, it was funny, I played while watching the stream and I'm still very excited for the next events and content, I just hope they get to know what went wrong this time.

obs:now that you have found the forum, look for tutorials to decrease your newbie. hugs. ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akhenaden ().

• Akhenaden wrote:

I agree with the sadness of people like me who failed to enter caerleon...but, nothing justifies you missing a set standing in the caerleon portal, that was more naive of you, it was just going naked, or going through the sewers, or just trying the trip planner, if not, wait for an upcoming event, it is a lot of drama bearded men ...

Although people stayed outside and that disappointed many, I believe that for an event Ragnarok was something that went well, I had never seen the albion so crazy, it was funny, I played while watching the stream and I'm still very excited for the next events and content, I just hope they get to know what went wrong this time.

obs:now that you have found the forum, look for tutorials to decrease your newbie. hugs. ^^
      I have traversed the red zone safely MANY times and know how to look out for myself.
      When you’re sitting in a sea of 1000 players in Creag Morr Entrance to Caerleon you don’t expect 4-5 players to all AoE the whole group and RIP ALOT OF PLAYERS.
      That is 100% the Direct result of the poor planing and implantation of this event by SBI.