Carebear?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iRawr wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells.

And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.
      As you said I don´t mind people switching to PvP abilities, thats fine. But being able to A out due to warning on your screen is damn stupid.As if the SECOND ACCOUNT scout problem isn´t big enough.... This literally worse. Terrible terrible game design.

Terrible game design is when 5 ppl dive in solo, and 10 dive in group. Why you didnt say it? Oh yea... you also the one true PvPer who like to fight 10+ vs 4 with no risk. Cya in crystal league...

@iRawr Can you please edit your message so people don't think I wrote that trash in the end?
    • ImaDoki wrote:

Did any of you guys play the elite dungeon in server test?

They are not comparable to group and solo dungeon in difficulty... They are INCRIDIBLY HARD, even wearing 8.3 400/400 (which was the setup we used in the test).

Now imagine bringing full OP sets for end game very hard content and STILL be dove without any protection.

Devs already stated that this content is supposed to be focus end game pve, but pvp can still happen.

Its not a dungeon you can make in 4.1 (as most solos and group ones.)
      You simply do not understand how the games work. Players learn. There is not such a thing as hard PvE. It may be hard only for a while. So to keep these dungeons hard, the developers should change and upgrade constantly. Which is the core of the themepark games. Here we have players to manage the risk.

The solution is very simple. Remove the option to escape after the warning. So if you are in, and you are warned, you have to be ready to fight.
    • If they removed the A out option what would stop people from just diving dungs with 50 + people and dunking on kids trying to PVE, Atleast with the A feature they have the option to fight and switch to PVP spells to make it more fair, If people don't want to fight that should be there choice they shouldn't be forced into an uneven fight if they don't want too.Remember the divers are ready as far as there builds and gear they need to PVP the PVE group is setup more to take out mobs not players so this gate option gives the PVE group time to switch spells and the option to fight which I'm sure many people will want to pvp and fight not just run, But there will be cases that people want to get out and they should have that option another reason is if the divers come with just so many there is just no way to even win.. The gates wont repair right after being knocked down so it is still possable to dive elite dungs without people knowing your coming, The A out is needed I believe, If you don't like the gate feature just stick to diving group and solo dungs pretty simple. All the gate option does is stop the need for scouting, Scouting was pretty much the same thing. Now its built into the game design without needing a scout or another account logged in.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Neef ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

Why should you be able to get the best loot in the game and the best fame in the game without worries? Are you joking right now or are you serious? You really don’t see why this is fucked up on so many levels? HCE was broken and this is broken.
      Lol its not 100% safe, You don't have to A out and you also could get ganked in the zone before getting to the gates, Simple get people at each gate to stop people from leaving the zone, Also they will still be in the middle of the BZ after Aing out.. Also if the diver get in before the gate repairs you can still dive them without warning. The gate system is the same as a scout stop crying,

PS. Its the first day lets atleast give the gate system a go and see how it all plays out before we all bitch about how good or bad it really is.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

• Yes it is! But at least some effort is being gave to the fact you are being dove, someone is getting payed 1m/h to the scouting. This is just dumb no effort.

Also what you wrote about “you can gank kill them after they A put” makes me realize how little you know, you can’t dive 20 people scattering in a map escaping, you’ll kill 2 and 18 are gonna leave, gg.
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Yes it is! But at least some effort is being gave to the fact you are being dove, someone is getting payed 1m/h to the scouting. This is just dumb no effort.

Also what you wrote about “you can gank kill them after they A put” makes me realize how little you know, you can’t dive 20 people scattering in a map escaping, you’ll kill 2 and 18 are gonna leave, gg.
      ROFL I said have people at the gates waiting so I guess you just don't understand, If you cant stun lock/chain people before they zone @ the gate idk what to tell you my friend. (When I say gate I mean the zone exits not the portal gate...) You can also have like 3 tanks with windwalls just blocking the exits... Then they must fight....There is ways around this just be smart. Firewall I could go on,

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

• Hello everyone,

I honestly don't understand what is the problem here. There are so, so many options for PVP, both small and large scales. Why is this a problem?
      What stops anyone from killing those people when they are returning to a portal or looking for the hardcore dungeon?
      What stops big guilds at T7/T8 zones from killing those intruders on their way in or out? Nothing.
      You can still kill those people, you can still take their loot and steal their time in those dungeons. Oh, and you can still dungeon dive, simply it now offers a choice for those players to prepare or to exit into the BLACK zone...
      Haven't you heard that this game is also called Zergion Online? Nothings stops you from Zerging those people when they are outside. Check the videos how average sized guilds get washed away by zergs of monster guilds while building their Hideouts. And it is EXPECTED, it's fine, not PVPish enough?
      You can argue saying that you don't wish to zerg and want to do smaller scale PVP, you have those already, use them (HG, Crystal, ganking)
      PVP: Ganking, Hellgates, ZVZ, Crystal, Scouting, Diving dungeons and World Bosses...and I'm sure I missed something
      PVE: Crafting, trading, playing with the gold market, gathering ( <=T5), HCE, Spying, Counter-spying, Arena (?)

Without the crafters ZVZ would not be possible....stop staying this is solely a PVP game. There is PVE here. There are folks who need to sell, to buy to organize things for the battles..things that are not seen but must be done. Turn those people away and you will have a disaster. It's a player driven balance, you must have both. If it's pure 100% PVP you seek, play some MMOFPS or something similar.
      This change makes diving more challenging, adapt. This challenge tries to make the Black Zones more appealing for high end PVErs...enjoy and profit?

Have fun and good luck.
    • Neef wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Yes it is! But at least some effort is being gave to the fact you are being dove, someone is getting payed 1m/h to the scouting. This is just dumb no effort.

ROFL I said have people at the gates waiting so I guess you just don't understand, If you cant stun lock/chain people before they zone @ the gate idk what to tell you my friend. (When I say gate I mean the zone exits not the portal gate...) You can also have like 3 tanks with windwalls just blocking the exits... Then they must fight....There is ways around this just be smart. Firewall I could go on,
      You are straight up bad and if those are your suggestions that tells me a lot about you in game and that I should take your opinion as a grain of a grain of salt.

edit: if your this guy albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/oElai1I-QcSWlclVqQx-rA, how can you even attempt to suggest such garbage?

The post was edited 7 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• To the one that says..what is the problem..

Let me explain..

With every silver or fame or loot depending how u get it, there is time effort risk and reward allocated

Extreme risk, biggest reward

Now compare the Elite dungeon to a SRD

SRD is low number of people, so any small squad already can gank it
      Elite big group, the gank group needs a way bigger size

Conclusion: overall risk is lower by amount of people that needs masses up to gank

SRD u see now if u enter right if someone doing it
      Elite same

SRD. Can get dived and u get a warning by red tag
      Elite rearming doors that warn you

Fame per mob - much higher elite if u take boss in

Loot: much better in elite

So, the content Elite is way less risk than SRD / Elite while better reward

So it is out of balance and a new HCE
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Neef wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

You are straight up bad and if those are your suggestions that tells me a lot about you in game and that I should take your opinion as a grain of a grain of salt.
      edit: if your this guy albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/oElai1I-QcSWlclVqQx-rA, how can you even attempt to suggest such garbage?
      Lol just trying to help, How is it garbage? You mean you have to work for your kills? OMG
    • Neef wrote:

If they removed the A out option what would stop people from just diving dungs with 50 + people and dunking on kids trying to PVE, Atleast with the A feature they have the option to fight and switch to PVP spells to make it more fair, If people don't want to fight that should be there choice they shouldn't be forced into an uneven fight if they don't want too.Remember the divers are ready as far as there builds and gear they need to PVP the PVE group is setup more to take out mobs not players so this gate option gives the PVE group time to switch spells and the option to fight which I'm sure many people will want to pvp and fight not just run, But there will be cases that people want to get out and they should have that option another reason is if the divers come with just so many there is just no way to even win.. The gates wont repair right after being knocked down so it is still possable to dive elite dungs without people knowing your coming, The A out is needed I believe, If you don't like the gate feature just stick to diving group and solo dungs pretty simple. All the gate option does is stop the need for scouting, Scouting was pretty much the same thing. Now its built into the game design without needing a scout or another account logged in.
      There is debuf for large parties. That will stop any 50 people, as they will be weaker than 20. There is not need of A.
    • Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

If they removed the A out option what would stop people from just diving dungs with 50 + people and dunking on kids trying to PVE, Atleast with the A feature they have the option to fight and switch to PVP spells to make it more fair, If people don't want to fight that should be there choice they shouldn't be forced into an uneven fight if they don't want too.Remember the divers are ready as far as there builds and gear they need to PVP the PVE group is setup more to take out mobs not players so this gate option gives the PVE group time to switch spells and the option to fight which I'm sure many people will want to pvp and fight not just run, But there will be cases that people want to get out and they should have that option another reason is if the divers come with just so many there is just no way to even win.. The gates wont repair right after being knocked down so it is still possable to dive elite dungs without people knowing your coming, The A out is needed I believe, If you don't like the gate feature just stick to diving group and solo dungs pretty simple. All the gate option does is stop the need for scouting, Scouting was pretty much the same thing. Now its built into the game design without needing a scout or another account logged in.
      There is debuf for large parties. That will stop any 50 people, as they will be weaker than 20. There is not need of A.
      I don't think trapping people in a dung is the way to go, I would rather see the gates removed. Otherwise they would need to add a ton of exits to dungs otherwise getting out will be a bitch no one thinks of theses things.
    • Neef wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

I don't think trapping people in a dung is the way to go, I would rather see the gates removed. Otherwise they would need to add a ton of exits to dungs otherwise getting out will be a bitch no one thinks of theses things.
      Now try to think why these are called dungeons. It is not because you can go out and in whenever you want.
    • Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Now try to think why these are called dungeons. It is not because you can go out and in whenever you want.
      Yeah because this game is soooo realistic.
    • Neef wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Again you are missing the point. It is not about realism. It is about the purpose of the implemented feature. The dungeon must have limited access. If it does not, it is pointless.
    • Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

Neef wrote:

Again you are missing the point. It is not about realism. It is about the purpose of the implemented feature. The dungeon must have limited access. If it does not, it is pointless.
      Why? Its a game its whatever they make it and clearly they made it so you can get out without any trouble... Just the way it is if you don't like it thats tuff there is tons of things I don't like but that doesn't mean I can come bitch on the forum and they will just jump right to it and change it, Everyone has to be included. Meaning the devs can't change things just because 1 or 2 people don't like it, Its about whats good for the game as a whole. Give the gates a chance. People will need to work for there kills in elite dungs not just find a dung with people and run them over with 30 people setup for PVP, I don't think that would be very fun for the PVE group, Atleast this way the PVE group has a choice weither they want to switch to PVP skills and fight or try to get away, Just because they can A out doesn't mean they are 100% safe they still need to make it back to town or a hideout, HCE's you can't even enter the instance which means its alot more safer. Also the gates take what 4 to 5 mins to respwn? This means you can stilll find elite dungs to dive without having to break the gate again.
    • To the intrigued divers,

Even with the warning and possibility to exit, nothing stops you from scouting and camping the gates of the zone where the PVErs are. Takes more organization, but it's a zerg vs zerg (10+ ppl vs gankers)

Queen update, in its essence, brought Zerg vs Zerg to the black zones with the hideouts and an awesome vanity system. That's it.
      The new dungeon is for 10 players, but I bet at least 15 will go. The mobs are very difficult to kill.

Just build your zerg, scout and kill them when they will try to return. It's not difficult, just takes more effort. Which makes sense, you are aiming at players wearing 8.1+ equivalent gear, optimized for pve...which means many artifacts.
      It shouldn't be easy to get those players, because if it was, noone would even do those dungeons, excluding, maybe, the guilds that own the terriotory and have gatherers/scouts around to warn them. I wouldn't do it for sure, why feed divers if I can do something faster and easier for fame (i.e. non avalonian t8 dungeons).

Ganking a solo player or a group of 5 in BZ is different. Many players, including me, take simple builds with a decent spec level to fame farm. My build is quite cheap so I can die 10 times a day and feel fine. Same applies to the blue dungeons, maybe some folks take an artifact or two, but you can do those without them (with a proper spec level).
      The avalonian dungeon is different, it's like a raid with very strong mobs and bosses. You can't go in there with a cheap build. You need high tier build and a high level of spec in it. It's millions we are talking about, per person!

It's impossible to please everyone, even in real life. You just can't.
      Devs are trying to bring content for PVPers (with priority, as it's supposed to be) and for PVErs. What's wrong about it? The last time I checked, Albion Online is a sandbox. It does not state anything similar to "Albion online is a purely PVP game..."

Have fun folks,
      Almond.