Carebear?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

      With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells.

      And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.
      As you said I don´t mind people switching to PvP abilities, thats fine. But being able to A out due to warning on your screen is damn stupid.
      As if the SECOND ACCOUNT scout problem isn´t big enough.... This literally worse. Terrible terrible game design.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

    • What is even more funny is of course this "warning" system is only in the zerg dungeons. So the solo guy running a dungeon or the standard 5 man group can still get ass pounded by larger groups running in behind them but of course we need to protect the zerg dungeon runners. This game really needs to stop providing incentive for N+1 shit. For the record I just think there needs to be consistency on this one preferably with no dungeon types receiving warning. I will keep saying it the only way they can fix the N+1 issue in this game is by punishing the rewards of this behavior by dramatically increasing trash rates in fights where the ratios are unbalanced. On the flip side groups that win outnumbers ratios should get much more favorable trash rates. The trash rate being balanced on fight ratios fits very well into the what should be the risk/reward dynamic.
    • Did any of you guys play the elite dungeon in server test?

      They are not comparable to group and solo dungeon in difficulty... They are INCRIDIBLY HARD, even wearing 8.3 400/400 (which was the setup we used in the test).

      Now imagine bringing full OP sets for end game very hard content and STILL be dove without any protection.

      Devs already stated that this content is supposed to be focus end game pve, but pvp can still happen.


      Its not a dungeon you can make in 4.1 (as most solos and group ones.)
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Did any of you guys play the elite dungeon in server test?

      They are not comparable to group and solo dungeon in difficulty... They are INCRIDIBLY HARD, even wearing 8.3 400/400 (which was the setup we used in the test).

      Now imagine bringing full OP sets for end game very hard content and STILL be dove without any protection.

      Devs already stated that this content is supposed to be focus end game pve, but pvp can still happen.


      Its not a dungeon you can make in 4.1 (as most solos and group ones.)
      ROFL we did it with 12 people..

      But PvP players..

      This sounds quite similar with a guy claiming he cannot kill the boss in a T5 SRD
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      ImaDoki wrote:

      Did any of you guys play the elite dungeon in server test?

      They are not comparable to group and solo dungeon in difficulty... They are INCRIDIBLY HARD, even wearing 8.3 400/400 (which was the setup we used in the test).

      Now imagine bringing full OP sets for end game very hard content and STILL be dove without any protection.

      Devs already stated that this content is supposed to be focus end game pve, but pvp can still happen.


      Its not a dungeon you can make in 4.1 (as most solos and group ones.)
      ROFL we did it with 12 people..
      But PvP players..

      This sounds quite similar with a guy claiming he cannot kill the boss in a T5 SRD
      Numbers:

      How many times you guys got downed?

      How much time you spent on it?

      How much time per semi boss?

      How much time in final boss?



      Now imagine being dove meanwhile.
    • I did a T6 elite dungeon with a group of ~11 wearing 6.2 gear. The bosses were not easy and definitely took a while to take down. The gates were a very smart idea from SBI. They have a fair amount of HP and I can easily see people circumventing it by bringing 9 dmg players to kill it fast and then have the rest of your team rush in. People need to learn they should test things before making such harsh comments.
    • Tabor wrote:

      What is even more funny is of course this "warning" system is only in the zerg dungeons. So the solo guy running a dungeon or the standard 5 man group can still get ass pounded by larger groups running in behind them but of course we need to protect the zerg dungeon runners. This game really needs to stop providing incentive for N+1 shit. For the record I just think there needs to be consistency on this one preferably with no dungeon types receiving warning. I will keep saying it the only way they can fix the N+1 issue in this game is by punishing the rewards of this behavior by dramatically increasing trash rates in fights where the ratios are unbalanced. On the flip side groups that win outnumbers ratios should get much more favorable trash rates. The trash rate being balanced on fight ratios fits very well into the what should be the risk/reward dynamic.
      DEVs comfirmed (I think this was on AMA) that they might introduce a similar mechanic in 5-ma (Group) and Solo Random Dungeons depending how the elite (20 man) dungeons with the door lock turn out...
    • Doesn´t matter, I can still complain that its carebear - and it is.

      I don't really care for the PvE part of the game, if I wanted to PvE I would have played something different and a bit more satisfying than a point and click game where I need to stay out an AoE as the biggest threat; an AoE of which most of the player base is not skilled enough to click out of.

      Who the hell needs fame anyway these days, buff is pretty useless reward. This will boost your Fame gained from killing mobs by 10% for one week

      At least make it boost Crafting and Gathering, jesus, you have devalued mob fame so much that 10% increase doesn´t really matter. Most people I know/play with are at least 1200/1200....

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

    • Neef wrote:

      The game needs a wide span of things for everyone if this is something you don't like then its pretty simple don't do it.
      Its not about not doing it, its about diving you people doing it. Your basically getting a text message saying your about to get dove. Keep the gates, remove the message, leave a scout behind on the gate previous to yours. Solved. But noooo, we need to go maximum carebear and make everything easy.
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

      With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells.

      And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.
      Oh. You little true PvPer dont like to fight if you enemy has PvP skills\gears? Thats right! All game should let you fight in PvP gear vs PvEr. And better if the PvEr have 10% HP? Right?
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

      Robinhoodrs wrote:

      With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells.

      And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.
      As you said I don´t mind people switching to PvP abilities, thats fine. But being able to A out due to warning on your screen is damn stupid.As if the SECOND ACCOUNT scout problem isn´t big enough.... This literally worse. Terrible terrible game design.


      Terrible game design is when 5 ppl dive in solo, and 10 dive in group. Why you didnt say it? Oh yea... you also the one true PvPer who like to fight 10+ vs 4 with no risk. Cya in crystal league...
    • Akhenaden wrote:

      In a game that seeks pvp, there is no point in having the A-out thus avoiding pvp.

      About HCE, they need to nerfy MOBS fame and item rewards, so people will look for HCE to fight each other and not run around in circles.

      Hollywoodi wrote:

      That, so true..

      If I hg, I don't even know what to fame any more..

      I mostly store it .. waiting for new things to come.

      And I agree the gaming is introducing another HCE feature ..through backdoor regarding risk vs reward
      Wtf you divers know about the risk? Nothing. And what reward you have by each dive? 5 sets of 7.2 + gear? What risk do you have if you dive in 10 ppl group vs 4-5 ppl? What risk you will have if dive 30+ group vs ~15 players in elite dungeon who on the boss pull with all PvE skills and on cooldowns?

      Or may be you have risks stay at 9ppl in 4.1 gear at the portal in yellow zone? Why you protect this easy trash mechanics with no risk and skyroket rewards and think you can blame someone to this feachure?