New Map and Personal Island

• In fact some T8 maps are 4 maps away from a portal.
      Not sure about what your upper limit means though. If you change your portal lock, you'll still have to go through royal maps to reach a given location and that's already the case.
      "Siege camps" are 3 maps away from a portal (I saw at least one exception).
      I think there are 34 T8 maps, 8 of which host a worldboss. As opposed to 35 maps with T8 resources / 7 bz worldbosses at the moment.
      Btw I wouldn't count on the three new villages (or ganker nests) to offload your resources on a regular basis.
    • Volnay wrote:

In fact some T8 maps are 4 maps away from a portal.
      Not sure about what your upper limit means though. If you change your portal lock, you'll still have to go through royal maps to reach a given location and that's already the case.
      I think there are 34 T8 maps, 8 of which host a worldboss. As opposed to 35 maps with T8 resources / 7 bz worldbosses at the moment.
      Btw I wouldn't count on the three new villages (or ganker nests) to offload your resources on a regular basis.
      Of course there are maps T8 4/5 zones away from a portal, but assuming my guild goes for those deep down (9 maps) and I am gathering in those, I need to walk 9+9 maps to go back to my Island to supply T7 and T8 books to my laborers, every day....
    • fballarino wrote:

Volnay wrote:

In fact some T8 maps are 4 maps away from a portal.
      Of course there are maps T8 4/5 zones away from a portal, but assuming my guild goes for those deep down (9 maps) and I am gathering in those, I need to walk 9+9 maps to go back to my Island to supply T7 and T8 books to my laborers, every day....
      Yes I feel you, that is going to be time consuming. This is perhaps part of a reassessment of the whole economy, we just don't have the details of the next release.
      This new map may be a poisoned gift for some players.