Losing invisible buff after going out of a outpost

• Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

the buff is to prevent people from following you out of the settlement, but it will not persist after zoning to the new cluster.
      Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature.

Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allow you be carry the invis through into the new zone.
      Tired of LAGGING in-game? Try ExitLag;
      Use my link & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
      exitl.ag/robin
      youtube.com/c/robinhoodrs
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

the buff is to prevent people from following you out of the settlement, but it will not persist after zoning to the new cluster.
      Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature.
      Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allow you be carry the invis through into the new zone.
      well, yes yes and yes

It is the same as portal gank with the exception zhat now you see exactly when and where your victim goes .
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature.Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allow you be carry the invis through into the new zone.
      well, yes yes and yes
      It is the same as portal gank with the exception zhat now you see exactly when and where your victim goes .
      And what he's wearing, if he's transporting and if he's solo or with a group... the perfect source for T4 gankers. :sleeping:
      Tired of LAGGING in-game? Try ExitLag;
      Use my link & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
      exitl.ag/robin
      youtube.com/c/robinhoodrs