PVP should gain challenge points too

• PVP should gain challenge points too

is frustranting do pvp activity and dont gain the points to win the mount of the month,like if I play doungeon I got the 600k in two days and if you play all month pvp you can dont get it dont make sense for real,not everyone is gatherer and PVE everytime.
    • Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

I think the problem is that it would be too easy to exploit.
      If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played

By exploit, I mean (for instance) arrangements in which someone allows you to kill them for a fee, so you get points. That's not possible with gathering or PvE fame.
    • Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

If you do any think like PVE and Garthering is already easy to exploit it,the problem is you do a game activity wich dont give any points like you dont even ever played
      By exploit, I mean (for instance) arrangements in which someone allows you to kill them for a fee, so you get points. That's not possible with gathering or PvE fame.
      I really dont get it,you are trying do explain that if I kill a naked guy I get points is it ?the numbers of key depend of the set of enemy(like pvp fame)if you kill a 4.0 the numbers is so irrelevant,thats all about adjustment
    • Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

I really dont get it,you are trying do explain that if I kill a naked guy I get points is it ?the numbers of key depend of the set of enemy(like pvp fame)if you kill a 4.0 the numbers is so irrelevant,thats all about adjustment

You could pay someone to use a T8 set and let you kill them: presto, many challenge points. I see no way that -wouldn't- be abused.

It's probably the same reason you can't grind spec with PvP fame.
    • Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

What if the total amount of challenge points received from PvP was the levels of the gear the opponent was wearing? I'd bet something could be arranged because some other players do play Albion for PvP and ganking, there are guilds dedicated to it too, so they should get some challenge points in group ganking, PvP battles in the middle of certain areas, and soon open world territory battle, so PvP would be profitable to both sides, win or loss.
      I'm not very good with words.
    • Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

You could pay someone to use a T8 set and let you kill them: presto, many challenge points. I see no way that -wouldn't- be abused.

But it would end up costing a lot of silver, and not be profitable, not to mention the fact that it lowers your reputation too.
    • PiggyMcBacon200 wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

But it would end up costing a lot of silver, and not be profitable, not to mention the fact that it lowers your reputation too.

Season points are profitable. :) And rep is irrelevant in the black zone (or you could pay the other guy to take the rep hit).
    • Roccandil wrote:

PiggyMcBacon200 wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Alves wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

You could pay someone to use a T8 set and let you kill them: presto, many challenge points. I see no way that -wouldn't- be abused.It's probably the same reason you can't grind spec with PvP fame.
      Season points are profitable. :) And rep is irrelevant in the black zone (or you could pay the other guy to take the rep hit).
      Fair enough, but it'd still be cheaper to just do like, 2 green dungeons in the blackzones. Dungeoning is also cost-free (unless you get killed) and you can generally make a lot of money and challange points from it.
      Not to mention you'd have to find someone willing to be killed and take time from them.
      You do make fair point though.
    • this idea is just an easy way to exploit points, even before a value like OP proposes there have been pple abusing the highest killfame rank despite the fact it holds no real value.

the economics arent a real way of justifying it as many pple have guild, credit cards, or are bypassing AO RMT.

its best as is.