Suiciding or dying

• Suiciding or dying

It results in you respawning in a trading outpost. Is this intentional? I mean most people won't have gear in these outposts. A friend tried to suicide back to town to grab something last night and it resulted in him being respawned in Morgana's Rest and because there is nothing there to buy, he would have to walk naked back to a portal zone.
    • Also you can suicide close to the portal and spwn in the royal closest to that portal. But if your closer to a blackzone city you will only get that option or your home set option. Also the market will have items after its live I think they wanted the blackzone cities to be closed off because otherwise the markets in the blackzone cities will never have anything for a decent price or be worth selling, this way it becomes a "need" to use theses markets.
    • My only concern is the change of the invis fountain.

In the beginning, u could invis and pass half of the zone after leaving small City.

Now as soon as u zone u no more invis. The t4 mass ganks will have a naked guy outside informing the gank squad in distance how much people u are, what you wear and where exactly you go..

Wonder why the invis was changed recently..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

My only concern is the change of the invis fountain.

In the beginning, u could invis and pass half of the zone after leaving small City.

Now as soon as u zone u no more invis. The t4 mass ganks will have a naked guy outside informing the gank squad in distance how much people u are, what you wear and where exactly you go..

Wonder why the invis was changed recently..
      I mean people don't do this really in the red zones(Caerleon) what makes you think it will be such a problem for the blackzone cities....