WTF is this...

• WTF is this...

Every day I do a t6 expedition, the first one of the day, there is always some retard who does nothing and dedicates himself (as he is the leader) to kick you out for no reason, because you don't like him.
      Reason: fking stupiid. This is serious?
      You really don't have anything better to do?
      Especially the company that lets this "perfect solution" keep on working.
      Good, albion, good, I'm tired of you guys doing absolutely nothing about it.
    • I do daily expeditions on 3 characters each day. It takes about 45 min in total as I queue as a tank or healer. While I agree that sometimes you are paired with players who lack common sense most of the time it's smooth sailing.

The only problems I ever encounter come when I come as a healer and it's the tank that argues with a guy who keeps pulling the mobs in front of him. There are 3 outcomes to this.

Tank gets grumpy and stops doing anything (these expeditions are very easy and people can normally chill so no need to act like a raid shot caller). Solution: kick the tank
      The dude who is pulling doesn't know what he is actually doing and thinks that mobs are only as tough as the ones in solo dungeons. Solutions: I let the guy die once or twice. If he keeps on doing this and is causing problems for the group - kick. 9 out of 10 settle down once they realize I will not prioritize them over the tank.

They both stop playing and just stand there and argue (I have only seen this situation twice from a couple of hundred expeditions that I done). Solution: kick both.

If you are in a daily as dps you can just auto pilot the whole thing. Hit what tank pulls and don't run to the start of the dungeon if you pull agro. Run TO the tank and stop attacking till he takes the mob of you. End of story. These places are so easy you don't even need to say anything throughout the whole run other then GG in the end.

You just rented here without offering any suggestion. If you are getting kicked a lot the problem might be...well...dare I say it....you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Worros: Spelling ().

• "If you are getting kicked a lot the problem might be...well...dare I say it....you."

I'll tell you right now... I'm not the problem. (the easiest argument is always to say that xD)
      Coincidentally it is always the tank, even I being dps I can tank a few mobs, the healers do their job and we clean up easy, the tank just write (...) and waits like an idiot.
      He limits to the kick vote.
      No, I'm not the problem.
      It's people like this who think they know more than you do, and all he does is just eat snot. Cheers.
    • So it IS you then. You are dps and arguing. Sorry mate but it's down to you. Let the tank pull if he wants to be in control. Just hit the mob that he is hitting and avoid arguments. It depends on the group. Your tank might be new to the game and does not feel comfortable with you pulling mobs. Slow down and let him pull. If you want to pull then just go as tank and avoid all this. Just wear what you normally would but put a plate armor on and party finder will stupidly see you as a tank.

Still you offered no solution to the "problem you are presenting". All you did is complain and even show that you are the root cause of issue anyway.

It's a slow day at work so I am trying to help you out here.
    • Axtrim wrote:

the tank just write (...) and waits like an idiot.
      No offense man but he probably sent that message 'cause you're pulling mobs when you're not supposed to. DPS should never pull mobs even if they think they can tank a few. DPS shouldn't take any damage whatsoever, if they can dodge/kite and not aggro mobs then they should. Healer would have a bit of a hard time as well.

This one would probably make you take offense which is fine for me if you do but you're the one who looks like an idiot when you're dps and pulling mobs. *shrugs*
      Strength is choosing to stand up when you fall. Learn from your mistakes and experience, this way you'll grow stronger.
    • "Like maybe expedition is ez for you but not for everyone"

Of course, so if someone is not tanking well, and going to die, i can tank that mobs and save from dead. It's "stupid" when work in group and because you cant, you limit to kick vote. Oh, btw, daily expedition today doing the same thing, tank dying so going to tank to save him and, oh, all group work together and have no issue with that *0*. Maybe i'm doing wrong? oh no way... maybe i'm the problem.... hahah come on T_T xD

(Still you offered no solution to the "problem you are presenting". All you did is complain and even show that you are the root cause of issue anyway.
      It's a slow day at work so I am trying to help you out here.)

man / miss, If you need to work, go to work, and arguing this later.

Still, i don't see the problem =D. Well, yes, still beign the toxic people, i see...
    • Just guessing but maybe these "tanks" are new players. Just by wearing a plate armor makes the game think you are a tank. So they just are not used to how tanks play out in AO.

I have limited experience of group expeditions but back when I did occasional partying, I usually liked when there was a separate puller and a tank. Puller brings a group of mobs, tank pulls aggro and then just chop them to pieces... That does not work anymore?

If tank dies, it is bad healer or bad puller. So if you are the guy adding mobs as a DPS, I guess you deserved the kicks.

By the way... People still do group expeditions? Why? Isn't solo / group dungeon fame much better?
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ravenar ().

• You still offer 0 suggestions to how to "resolve this problem" and you proceed to argue with everyone who offers help.

Do yourself a favor and don't ask for the opinion of others (as that is what you do when you write on forums) if you are not prepared to her them out.

As for in game. Do not pull the mobs even if you think that tank will die. You will help the tank by killing the mobs quick and not by taking damage. So hit the one that has the least amount of HP left and then hit the one that tank is hitting.

You are not helping anyone at all by pulling agro. You are stressing the tank who then has to pull the mob away from you and you are stressing the healer who then has to find a way to heal both you and the tank.

Just try these simple things and you will stop getting kicked.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Worros ().

• You still offer 0 suggestions to how to "resolve this problem" too and as you say i proceed to argue with everyone who write in this post.

I think i can speak whatever i want, since that's what the Internet and forum is for (no disrespect to those who write here, of course).

Why in the heaven i need to do whatever you want, metagame, same typicaly boring things when i can do a different play style, viable without that "stressing the tank or healer" when i lose only few hp? Why?

Limit only to do whatever others want? in a MMO sandbox that the thing is to do what you please and try new different things for everything? do i need to be in a dictatorship?

So, even when a noob player it's learning mechanics on group and do an expedition, and do only 1 thing wrong, do a kick vote, do you think it's correct, fine?

I don't think so.

So that's why im arguing
      Suggestion? improve this s*** "vote" mechanic againts the abuse of the voting system. You can no longer say the suggestion argument
    • Every day I do a T6 expedition. One of the other party members insults me by asking me to stop standing in the fire, and so I tell them what a worthless moron they are. Then some other snowflake party member chirps in telling me to relax, that it is just a game and I shouldn't be so rude. So I tell the snowflake what he can do with his feelings. Then I get kicked for no reason.

I don't understand what is wrong with everyone.

SBI should do something.

This post brought to you by: A Complete Lack of Self Awareness.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Piddle wrote:

Every day I do a T6 expedition. One of the other party members insults me by asking me to stop standing in the fire, and so I tell them what a worthless moron they are. Then some other snowflake party member chirps in telling me to relax, that it is just a game and I shouldn't be so rude. So I tell the snowflake what he can do with his feelings. Then I get kicked for no reason.

I don't understand what is wrong with everyone.

SBI should do something.

This post brought to you by: A Complete Lack of Self Awareness.
      The joke you just made is very funny, really, so funny, that it should be in the guinness record of the best monologuist in history. I see that you understand perfectly what someone puts into any writing, and I invite you to go generously to teach others how things should be. Cheers, self awareness
    • Axtrim wrote:

Why in the heaven i need to do whatever you want, metagame, same typicaly boring things when i can do a different play style, viable without that "stressing the tank or healer" when i lose only few hp? Why?
      Limit only to do whatever others want? in a MMO sandbox that the thing is to do what you please and try new different things for everything? do i need to be in a dictatorship?
      You can do wathever you want but solo or with people that you know and trust you, don't pull your party (which is a bunch of randoms that DOESN'T KNOW YOU) on something they don't wish to do. It's ROCKET SCIENCE. No wonder you got kicked for being an asshole.

The only fix possible is to fix your shit ass garbage mentality. You don't wan't to comply to a standard gameplay for the sake of having a good run with your 4 random mates then do thoses expedition solo...at least you can't be kicked for your shity unique playstyle.

It's been more than 2 years and this is the first time i've seen somebody complaining about this system. But the more i read the more you prove to everyone that in the end the asshole is definetly you.
    • Owlsane wrote:

Axtrim wrote:

You can do wathever you want but solo or with people that you know and trust you, don't pull your party (which is a bunch of randoms that DOESN'T KNOW YOU) on something they don't wish to do. It's ROCKET SCIENCE. No wonder you got kicked for being an asshole.
      The only fix possible is to fix your shit ass garbage mentality. You don't wan't to comply to a standard gameplay for the sake of having a good run with your 4 random mates then do thoses expedition solo...at least you can't be kicked for your shity unique playstyle.

It's been more than 2 years and this is the first time i've seen somebody complaining about this system. But the more i read the more you prove to everyone that in the end the asshole is definetly you.
      You have a lot of principles that you think will save you. The question is, do you use soap? You should, to wash those hands with which you write those divine illustrations.
      Maybe you were one of those at the game, maybe?
      If so, I'm sorry you're toxic, you weren't raised this way, but you must have gone through some pretty awful stuff to be like this. I'm really sorry.
      Anyway, I'll keep that in mind, I think. So much divine enlightenment is too much for me today.

If you haven't seen that in two years... wow... you should either wear glasses, or if you have them, trade them in for a better prescription. Don't go writing things you shouldn't... at best.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my precious post. I look forward to hearing such passionate and informative news from you.

See you on the moon. "Rocket man"

Cheers.
    • Oh, so he wasn't pulling mobs at all. I misunderstood that. He was just saving the so called tanks. They're probably just wearing plate but not really a tank then. Game automatically sets you as tank when you're wearing that.

Hope you get more decent teammates in the future! Cheers mate.

Edit:
      Lmao, so I read the other replies and I can't help but laugh. OP, you say people are toxic but you're here being toxic as well by being sarcastic. xD And yeah, best advice yet is to just solo it. If you don't want to compromise with a bunch of randoms, then don't group. I'm neither insulting you or arguing, nor encouraging your sarcastic toxicity. I suppose, there will always be people who don't know what they're doing and people who complain about them. Either way, don't encourage toxicity by being toxic as well. You're pretty much just adding fuel to the fire and none of that will do anyone any good. All you replied were just toxic comeback and not exactly a continuation to the "argument" or the conversation. You're not on topic. Cheers mate. Hope you either learn to compromise or get decent teammates!
      Strength is choosing to stand up when you fall. Learn from your mistakes and experience, this way you'll grow stronger.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dreciel: Read other replies and wanted to comment on it. ().

• Axtrim wrote:

You still offer 0 suggestions to how to "resolve this problem" too and as you say i proceed to argue with everyone who write in this post.

I think i can speak whatever i want, since that's what the Internet and forum is for (no disrespect to those who write here, of course).

So, even when a noob player it's learning mechanics on group and do an expedition, and do only 1 thing wrong, do a kick vote, do you think it's correct, fine?

I don't think so.

So that's why im arguing
      Suggestion? improve this s*** "vote" mechanic againts the abuse of the voting system. You can no longer say the suggestion argument
      Right then. You fail at basic communication so this is my last reply.

Saying improve something is not a suggestion. You need to offer details. Just saying something is bad does not help. Offering a suggestion to how to make it not bad anymore is what actually might help to improve the thing you complain about in the future.

Since you clearly want to no advise I will leave you with this:

Clearly the problem is everyone else. It's not you. Never change.
    • Dreciel wrote:

Oh, so he wasn't pulling mobs at all. I misunderstood that. He was just saving the so called tanks. They're probably just wearing plate but not really a tank then. Game automatically sets you as tank when you're wearing that.
      That's what i mean. When someone don't know how to use it well, lost with skills or tanking which mobs first, how to focus, i help.

Yeh, sarcasm must be present with subjects who use bad words for lack of vocabulary. therefore, it is pure gold. Cheers mate =D

Worros wrote:

Clearly the problem is everyone else. It's not you. Never change.
      Clearly the problem is not everyone else.
      In fact, was not me, my intention is to report people who are toxic in the game with people who don't know how to play or are just starting out.
      In fact, I've had two kicks, for being afk.
      I haven't had any problems at parties being tank or dps but I see for anything, kick to another player, tank, healer or dps, "healer by majority". (Of course I have duly reported such players and followed the game)

People who have bothered to respond to this post have gone the same way. (clear example above)
      So it saddens me that even in a video game like albion, it is treated this badly.
      I think people should lower the ego in front of the screen.
      The details, are for the members, when reporting a case, not for a forum.

PD: You miss one of the points of the rule in rant section. "The purpose of this forum is to provide you with a place to express your dislike about parts of the game or to blow of steam." You can give suggestions, or not. ("Do not insult others" Rocket man missed that =D)