Axes, Spears or Bloorleeter?

• Axes, Spears or Bloorleeter?

hey guys, i decide i want to play with a life steal weapon, and i see this 3 optons(axes, spears or daggers), i would like to ask which one has mone burst potential, which one has more AOE and which one is better for fast leveling with faster mobs clear speed?

and which subclass, since some weapon like axes and spears has a lot of weapon choice, and if the anser was a 1h weapon, what should i use in the off hand??

what can you tell me about each one of this weapons and where they fit better?

how each one works in pvp?

and by last, which one combo better with a invible chest? =]..

thx alot for the help. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • This isn't gonna be simple to pick haha:)

AOE:
      Axes - best AOE from the 3 that you listed
      Spears have very little AOE
      Daggers have none

Burst:
      Daggers #1
      Spears #2 (even the 1-shot spear build... is similar to the dagger 1 shot build in power, not in the items)
      Axes have the lowest Burst (mostly high DPS tho due to DMG over time and a mix of raw DMG + bleeds)

Fastest Mob clear:
      That would be w/e has the best AOE - so in this case = Axes

Regarding how they work in PVP and how they work in geenral - I suggest watching some youtube.

Check out these guys for PVP vids:
      Equart:
      youtube.com/channel/UCTxwQNC_FA-lrO2s9mLpQ2A/videos

Helfgur:
      youtube.com/user/HelgulfrGerpir/videos
    • Well i do love 1handed herion spear with a musiak, It has a slow (Level 70 W) with high dmg and low CD with AOE and the Q can be aoe melee or single target ranged. Also the herion spear needs no stacks for max dmg or anything at all compared to the other spears. The E is also AOE and a ranged projectial which can make for some good plays. The E will also stop channels. Now I do like axes but all the spears are fun not all the axes can be fun for me anyways. The great axe is really good for dung clearing but the herion with Forge of spears (Low lvl AOE W) and AOE Q with the aoe E can make clearing fast also. Now I do love the scythe Axe also it has good AOE dmg with the high level W and the Double AOE E with a bleed also using the AOE Q. It really comes down to what you want to play. Also axe has no channel stopping ability so you would have to bring a helm or boot that can stop a channel or you could get fucked by a culist robe. Spear on the other hand has 1 handed spear E and Herion spear E that can stop culist robes. Trinity spear is also really fuckin fun to play. Dagger i don't play so i wont comment on thoses. Inless you count gathering with a bloodletter xD

PS. I use a Musiak, either a culist robe with my herion spear or a hellion jacket with either a scholar helm or guarden helm. Lately i have been using the leather boots for the refreshing sprint which lowers CD's by 50% for 3sec and makes your movespeed 100% for 3 sec. I usally use spec leather boots for higher spec because its a relic boot but I'm rich so a cheaper leather boot works too.(First run on any leather boot).

The post was edited 7 times, last by Neef ().

• Captainrussia wrote:

This isn't gonna be simple to pick haha:)

AOE:
      Daggers have none

Burst:
      Daggers #1
      Spears #2 (even the 1-shot spear build... is similar to the dagger 1 shot build in power, not in the items)
      Axes have the lowest Burst (mostly high DPS tho due to DMG over time and a mix of raw DMG + bleeds)

Fastest Mob clear:

Regarding how they work in PVP and how they work in geenral - I suggest watching some youtube.

Equart:

Helfgur:

Neef wrote:

Well i do love 1handed herion spear with a musiak, It has a slow (Level 70 W) with high dmg and low CD with AOE and the Q can be aoe melee or single target ranged. Also the herion spear needs no stacks for max dmg or anything at all compared to the other spears. The E is also AOE and a ranged projectial which can make for some good plays. The E will also stop channels. Now I do like axes but all the spears are fun not all the axes can be fun for me anyways. The great axe is really good for dung clearing but the herion with Forge of spears (Low lvl AOE W) and AOE Q with the aoe E can make clearing fast also. Now I do love the scythe Axe also it has good AOE dmg with the high level W and the Double AOE E with a bleed also using the AOE Q. It really comes down to what you want to play. Also axe has no channel stopping ability so you would have to bring a helm or boot that can stop a channel or you could get fucked by a culist robe. Spear on the other hand has 1 handed spear E and Herion spear E that can stop culist robes. Trinity spear is also really fuckin fun to play. Dagger i don't play so i wont comment on thoses. Inless you count gathering with a bloodletter xD

PS. I use a Musiak, either a culist robe with my herion spear or a hellion jacket with either a scholar helm or guarden helm. Lately i have been using the leather boots for the refreshing sprint which lowers CD's by 50% for 3sec and makes your movespeed 100% for 3 sec. I usally use spec leather boots for higher spec because its a relic boot but I'm rich so a cheaper leather boot works too.(First run on any leather boot).
      Thx alot guys...

so, quant weapon would you guys recomend me for a fast and easy leveling and solo life??? im not just thinking about my killing speed, im thinking about to be able to scape from other players ganks to, and obvious i want to be able to kill some enemy players =], haha, would be better go with a great axe, some spear (wich one) or bloodleeter??

thx again guys
    • Andre wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

AOE:
      Daggers have none

Burst:
      Daggers #1

Fastest Mob clear:

Equart:

Helfgur:

Neef wrote:

Well i do love 1handed herion spear with a musiak, It has a slow (Level 70 W) with high dmg and low CD with AOE and the Q can be aoe melee or single target ranged. Also the herion spear needs no stacks for max dmg or anything at all compared to the other spears. The E is also AOE and a ranged projectial which can make for some good plays. The E will also stop channels. Now I do like axes but all the spears are fun not all the axes can be fun for me anyways. The great axe is really good for dung clearing but the herion with Forge of spears (Low lvl AOE W) and AOE Q with the aoe E can make clearing fast also. Now I do love the scythe Axe also it has good AOE dmg with the high level W and the Double AOE E with a bleed also using the AOE Q. It really comes down to what you want to play. Also axe has no channel stopping ability so you would have to bring a helm or boot that can stop a channel or you could get fucked by a culist robe. Spear on the other hand has 1 handed spear E and Herion spear E that can stop culist robes. Trinity spear is also really fuckin fun to play. Dagger i don't play so i wont comment on thoses. Inless you count gathering with a bloodletter xD

Thx alot guys...
      so, quant weapon would you guys recomend me for a fast and easy leveling and solo life??? im not just thinking about my killing speed, im thinking about to be able to scape from other players ganks to, and obvious i want to be able to kill some enemy players =], haha, would be better go with a great axe, some spear (wich one) or bloodleeter??

thx again guys
      well 1 handed spear is decent for getting away and has decent skills. With the E having a dash it makes it easier to get away, Also daggers can be really good for getting away as they also have a dash on the W and the bloodletter also has a E dash so that one will have two dashs. Bloodletter is good for kite pvp style fighting with a shit ton of dmg on the E when they get to 40% or lower HP. dagger pair could be decent also. But what i would do is play for a few hours with a herion spear, 1handed spear and maybe a few different axes or daggers @ t4.2 to 4.3 to test which one you like best. t4 is easy to unlock and its really hard for us to tell you what you would like, I have always been a healer or ranged dps in most mmos but in albion I really love melee like swords and spears so the best way is to test a lot of weapons and go with what you feel is most fun for your play style thats what makes albion so great its super easy to test all combos of builds @ t4 to find the best combo's for your style. Remember you can unlock everything on 1 char there is no wrong choice.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

• Neef wrote:

Andre wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

AOE:
      Daggers have none

Burst:
      Daggers #1

Fastest Mob clear:

Equart:

Helfgur:

Neef wrote:

Thx alot guys...so, quant weapon would you guys recomend me for a fast and easy leveling and solo life??? im not just thinking about my killing speed, im thinking about to be able to scape from other players ganks to, and obvious i want to be able to kill some enemy players =], haha, would be better go with a great axe, some spear (wich one) or bloodleeter??

thx again guys
      well 1 handed spear is decent for getting away and has decent skills. With the E having a dash it makes it easier to get away, Also daggers can be really good for getting away as they also have a dash on the W and the bloodletter also has a E dash so that one will have two dashs. Bloodletter is good for kite pvp style fighting with a shit ton of dmg on the E when they get to 40% or lower HP. dagger pair could be decent also. But what i would do is play for a few hours with a herion spear, 1handed spear and maybe a few different axes or daggers @ t4.2 to 4.3 to test which one you like best. t4 is easy to unlock and its really hard for us to tell you what you would like, I have always been a healer or ranged dps in most mmos but in albion I really love melee like swords and spears so the best way is to test a lot of weapons and go with what you feel is most fun for your play style thats what makes albion so great its super easy to test all combos of builds @ t4 to find the best combo's for your style. Remember you can unlock everything on 1 char there is no wrong choice.

Neef wrote:

Andre wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

AOE:
      Daggers have none

Burst:
      Daggers #1

Fastest Mob clear:

Equart:

Helfgur:

Neef wrote:

Thx alot guys...so, quant weapon would you guys recomend me for a fast and easy leveling and solo life??? im not just thinking about my killing speed, im thinking about to be able to scape from other players ganks to, and obvious i want to be able to kill some enemy players =], haha, would be better go with a great axe, some spear (wich one) or bloodleeter??

thx again guys
      thx, i will try that... and what offhand you recomend me to use if i pick a 1h spear or bloodleeter? and what armors??

and a was watching a videon when the player was using a 2h axe, and he was using a skill that he throw 2 big axes spinning around him... what weapon or iten is that? becauze my 2h great axe didnt get that skill.
    • Andre wrote:

thx, i will try that... and what offhand you recomend me to use if i pick a 1h spear or bloodleeter? and what armors??
      thats gonna be up to you to figure out :)

Andre wrote:

and a was watching a videon when the player was using a 2h axe, and he was using a skill that he throw 2 big axes spinning around him... what weapon or iten is that? becauze my 2h great axe didnt get that skill.
      Skill that is unlocked at lvl 70 (mastery) - called Raging Blades
      Comes on T6 and above regular weapons (like Greataxe)
      on t5+ Rune artifacts (Carrioncaller)
      on T4+ Soul and Relic artifacts (Infernal Scythe and Bear Paws)
    • Neef wrote:

What skills do you use on your 1h spear and Heron?
    • Andre wrote:

Neef wrote:

What skills do you use on your 1h spear and Heron?
      Well I use Ranged Q for most things like PVP and Some PVE, But I also use the AOE Q for solo dungs and some types of pvp if I know I can easly hit more then 1 target. Now for the W i use the level 70 Impale but Forge of Spears can also work for clearing dungs but once you get impale @ level 70 its really good for pvp with good dmg and a slow with a decent AOE circle. I use impale while doing solo dungs now because someone could dive you and its better for pvp I think then Forge of spears but like I said you will need to get level 70 first.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().