This event has ended. For the winner announcement, see here.
As you already know, the Queen update is currently on the Staging Server and we hope you’ve enjoyed exploring the new features in the past few weeks. We would love to see how you all play through the Crystal League matches and if you submit a video of it, you could stand a chance to win some rewards!
Interested? Here’s more info:
WHAT IS THE CRYSTAL LEAGUE?
The Crystal League is the new, expanded Crystal Realm Battle system, where players can compete in daily casual 5v5 fights to qualify for participation in much more exclusive high-risk, high-reward battles.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A CRYSTAL LEAGUE MATCH?
- Round up a group of 5 players and log into the Staging Server
- Each team member will require a Crystal League Token of the same level, which can be acquired through the Energy Manipulator in any Royal City. Please note that the Energy Manipulator is now located in the new Hall of Fame in every city, excluding Caerleon
- Each Royal City will now have a free crafting forge in the center, where you can create Tier 6 to 8 gear sets for free. Alongside this, you will also find a stone which will grant you 250,000 silver to purchase the Token and another stone that unlocks the crafting specs for the equipment your character has unlocked. **Although the stone will allow you to unlock all crafting specs and use all gear, this will only work for that particular cluster, so please only craft the gear that your character is able to equip normally
- Once each team member has their Token, the team leader signs up at the Energy Manipulator. **All team members must be in the same cluster when signing up to participate in the fight
- When the matches will take place can be seen on the Token itself or at the Energy Manipulator. In general, we will rely on the off-season timers as follows:
- Level 1: 2:00, 13:00, 20:00 UTC
- Level 2: 3:00, 14:00, 21:00 UTC
- Level 3: 4:00, 15:00, 22:00 UTC
- Level 1: 2:00, 13:00, 20:00 UTC
- Please note that you can only sign up up to 30 minutes before the match starts. Any earlier and your Token will not work
- When the match starts, all players who have signed up will be teleported into the match, which will play out like a Crystal Realm Battle
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT?
- Record video footage of your Crystal League match on the Staging Server and submit it in this thread in the form of a YouTube link INCLUDING your sign up time, match start date and time, group composition (names of your team members) to qualify
- The video footage MUST include the sign up process AND the looting of the chest at the end
- DO NOT make any edits or cuts in the video
WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
- Video submissions are limited to 2 per match (1 video from each team). This means that your team can submit 1 video per fight, so multiple entries are allowed, as long as they are not from the same fight
- At the end of the event, we will do 10 random draws. The 10 drawn video submissions will receive 1,000 Gold per player in the group
- The Gold will be granted to the characters on the Live Server with the same name as the ones you used in the recorded Crystal League match
WHEN DOES THIS EVENT END?
The Staging Crystal League Event starts on Saturday, January 11th 10:00 UTC and videos may be submitted until Wednesday, January 15th 10:00 UTC.
All the best and happy recording!
Mytherceria & Dev Team
Test server (Staging) can be selected under the server drop-down menu in the launcher.
Test Server is primarily to test new content. That also means that the available version can be unstable.
Please note that you cannot verify your device by connecting to the Test server. The database from the live server is copied every few weeks to the test server, so the only way for your device to be verified on the Test server is if you are verified on the Live server at the time the database transfer was made. I'm afraid all you can do is wait a few weeks until the next database transfer is performed.