Boss Regenerates HP Instantly from 20k to 28k(almost Full HP) [CLOSED]

• Boss Regenerates HP Instantly from 20k to 28k(almost Full HP) [CLOSED]

Alright, so let me elaborate. The bug is that this Earthkeeper Shaman doesn't cast any skills as it is supposed to and when his HP becomes 20k, it resets back to 28k magically/instantly. We have tried killing it several times, including going outside of the dungeon and in again. Nothing worked and it seems that he is just immortal. Note that he normal attacks but doesn't do any skill(like heal, cast snare, spawn red and blue orbs, cast skillshots) He just chases our tank and does normal attack for eternity.

We are a party of 4. Dreciel(me), SinisterLady, Wiwisat all have premium except for VanValthier. We're in YZ Croker Hill cave looking entrance keeper group dungeon. We're all non-flagged. Hope this helps.

I've taken a screenshot of it including the #where in the system chat. I hope this gets fixed! Thanks for reading!

Strength is choosing to stand up when you fall. Learn from your mistakes and experience, this way you'll grow stronger.
    • We encountered another Earthkeeper Shaman that does nothing but auto attack. Doesn't do any skills. And his HP just regenerates instantly without him doing any skills. This video was from my friend and on his mobile. I just hoped for the whole thing but sadly, I couldn't record it since I thought he would record the whole thing.

Will definitely record the whole thing if we encounter it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk47CPokWNY
      Strength is choosing to stand up when you fall. Learn from your mistakes and experience, this way you'll grow stronger.
    • Dreciel wrote:

We encountered another Earthkeeper Shaman that does nothing but auto attack. Doesn't do any skills. And his HP just regenerates instantly without him doing any skills. This video was from my friend and on his mobile. I just hoped for the whole thing but sadly, I couldn't record it since I thought he would record the whole thing.

Will definitely record the whole thing if we encounter it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk47CPokWNY
      Again no specific info, we need the whole video fight =(
    • Equart wrote:

Again no specific info, we need the whole video fight =(
      Yes, I'm fully aware. That's why i said it's unfortunate. I thought he recorded the whole thing but sadly did not. If I encounter it again, I will record the whole thing myself. No worries. Until no further proof, I will subside for now.
    • Neef wrote:

Hmm weird... I would believe they need more information, Like a video or a few SS of the fight getting reset. I do hope they look into this, When the mob resets does anyone move out of agro range?
      I'm not sure what you're asking. When the boss resets, we are all out of its range. Just behind the mark.

xBlackLotusx wrote:

no one should go close to boss tank should agro from 2-3 m away if player went near boss it will regen hp
      You mean the tank should go alone and only DPS range will attack kind of thing? I've fought this boss before so I know what his skills look like. When the boss regenerates HP, does he clearly cast a skill? 'Cause this one doesn't. He just moves towards whoever is aggro and auto attacks them. No skills, no nothing. No other movement.

Anyway, like I said, I will be recording the whole fight myself if we ever encounter this again along with the #where information. I wasn't the one who recorded at the time, it was a friend. When I get legit proof, I will come back to this. For now, let it get buried I guess.
    • Dreciel wrote:

Neef wrote:

Hmm weird... I would believe they need more information, Like a video or a few SS of the fight getting reset. I do hope they look into this, When the mob resets does anyone move out of agro range?
      I'm not sure what you're asking. When the boss resets, we are all out of its range. Just behind the mark.

xBlackLotusx wrote:

no one should go close to boss tank should agro from 2-3 m away if player went near boss it will regen hp
      You mean the tank should go alone and only DPS range will attack kind of thing? I've fought this boss before so I know what his skills look like. When the boss regenerates HP, does he clearly cast a skill? 'Cause this one doesn't. He just moves towards whoever is aggro and auto attacks them. No skills, no nothing. No other movement.

Anyway, like I said, I will be recording the whole fight myself if we ever encounter this again along with the #where information. I wasn't the one who recorded at the time, it was a friend. When I get legit proof, I will come back to this. For now, let it get buried I guess.
      I was saying are you sure one of your DPS wasn't resetting the mob? Though it sounds like a bug with the way the boss skills work. Yeah they need more to go on, But they should look into this boss anyways.
    • Neef wrote:

I was saying are you sure one of your DPS wasn't resetting the mob? Though it sounds like a bug with the way the boss skills work. Yeah they need more to go on, But they should look into this boss anyways.
      Oh, yes I am very sure. The aggro is completely on our tank.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

This boss regenerates 2-3k health per auto attack. Just walk in circles wih him and he wont regen.
      Yeah, the problem was that it wasn't 2-3k for the first encounter, suppose the 2nd encounter seems that way 'cause it's not the full screen clip(sadly). And that the boss isn't doing any skills. Another boss that's also a shaman would use skills right off the bat when you fight it though.