2019 End of Year Community Survey

• 2019 End of Year Community Survey

Hi everyone,

Towards the end of December 2019, we sent out an End of Year Community Survey to all recently active players, to gather your feedback and opinions on all aspects of the game, such as its development, features, usability, performance, and many more, which Sandbox Interactive has worked on in the past year. The results of this survey would be useful in terms of making development and community-related decisions in the new year.

The survey should have been sent to your registered account emails via our newsletter system. Please ensure that you have checked your Spam folders in case it was sent there instead. Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that a number of players did not receive it. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to invite you to take part in the survey via this link: surveymonkey.de/r/8R659QH

Please DO NOT fill in the survey again if you have already completed it before.

Thank you for your contribution and we look forward to celebrating the upcoming launch of Queen with you!

Mytherceria#3744
    • I also didn't get it via e-mail, so I participated now... So sad I was unable to say there everything I wanted coz it would be a poem :D... Maybe some day I'll have possibility to say everything somewhere somehow :D...
      G-R-C-T Guild Master
      Gatherer-Refiner-Crafter-Trader
      -----------------------------------------------
      Fiber Gethering T8 | Ore Gathering T8 | Wood Gathering T8 | Hide Gathering T8 | Stone Gathering T8
    • Needed this survey MONTHS ago before this queen release. Good survey. I also didnt receive it in emails.

I hope we get to see the survey results. Please don't hide the results from us SBI.
      Sincerely,
      Zorke

[Herculean]
      NA Guild, 22-10 UTC, English.
      A community for late NA and AUS players.
      Apply Here: https://discord.gg/mVEGPEM
    • Zorke wrote:

Needed this survey MONTHS ago before this queen release. Good survey. I also didnt receive it in emails.

I hope we get to see the survey results. Please don't hide the results from us SBI.
      In the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 there are one survey like these. I think they commented on some important points from this past survey or anything like that. I hope it is an annual habit and serves to reschedule / adapt / modify Devs roadmaps and take it seriously.
    • Skarvah wrote:

Zorke wrote:

Needed this survey MONTHS ago before this queen release. Good survey. I also didnt receive it in emails.

In the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 there are one survey like these. I think they commented on some important points from this past survey or anything like that. I hope it is an annual habit and serves to reschedule / adapt / modify Devs roadmaps and take it seriously.
      Ive said this multiple times and will repeat myself again. This game has so much potential and can be the #1 MMO out there.

- They need to do more frequent updates. Hot fix all bugs. Don't make players wait forever.
      - More small scale PvP (2s, 5s, 20s, max 40 players)
      - Make it so players are not forced into large alliances to play the game. Everyone is forced into a number game.
      - Advertise small scale pvp in advertisements instead of some cinematic no new player will be interested in. Seeing a cinematic for this game as a new player, gives the presence of another shit mobile game.

These are a few but that alone will increase player activity and SBI wont have to release yearly BIG updates to grab players to come back for concurrent players count.

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…Hellgate-Rat-Infestation/

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…he-game-hits-main-stream/
      Sincerely,
      Zorke

[Herculean]
      NA Guild, 22-10 UTC, English.
      A community for late NA and AUS players.
      Apply Here: https://discord.gg/mVEGPEM