Is there a dps metr in the game?

• Kutweer wrote:

This is the DPS-meter you see in that image!

github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-…-stats/releases/tag/0.7.1
      I found it too , and even try it once. After i saw that you can scout via this "dps-meter" is there any people around in your dung ,before you even see them on the screen or in battle log. I decide - fu*k it , i might get ban and wount be able to prove that i was not involved in this intentionally.

I've been through such situation, when i got ban for gold market exploit. So if you wona play "russian roulette" - you can use such meters. I'll tell you even more , since i found out how SBI treat with such "tricky" situation - i stoped using trade between players(if it is new character) , and gold market.

And this message not for you @Kutweer , it is for every regular player who are playing this game. Don't download anything.(Even if Dev's say it is legally, dont trust them)
    • Equart wrote:

Kutweer wrote:

This is the DPS-meter you see in that image!

github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-…-stats/releases/tag/0.7.1
      I found it too , and even try it once. After i saw that you can scout via this "dps-meter" is there any people around in your dung ,before you even see them on the screen or in battle log. I decide - fu*k it , i might get ban and wount be able to prove that i was not involved in this intentionally.
      I've been through such situation, when i got ban for gold market exploit. So if you wona play "russian roulette" - you can use such meters. I'll tell you even more , since i found out how SBI treat with such "tricky" situation - i stoped using trade between players(if it is new character) , and gold market.

And this message not for you @Kutweer , it is for every regular player who are playing this game. Don't download anything.(Even if Dev's say it is legally, dont trust them)
      What exactly happened?
    • @Pekuses Nothing unusual
      1.FTP launch
      2.Gold market fuc*ed up , price for gold become very cheap/and high - it was bouncing from time to time ( i realized it later)
      3.People saw that , and started to use market
      4.I saw this on twitch stream ,loged in , and made around 60kk(which is tears in this game/nothing) of silver ,was selling/buying gold ,as a regular player. If you see an opportunity , why not?
      5.After several mins ,we were informed on Round Table that there is a problem, and devs asked us not to make any moves
      6.After i did not made any transaction, as Devs asked
      7.All people were informed on forum about this situation
      8.Devs baned people who were using gold market , and they started to make an investigation.
      9.Most of the people were unbaned , some of them not
      10.I was waiting for an answer 1 month, after i was claimed as an "Exploiter" and got perma-ban
      11. Since then i dont trust SBI, i think it is legit reason.
      BTW, i was making a giveaways mounts when FTP launched ,on my friends streams , so i wasted silver to buy them.
      After i log out because of hard lags and log in only after i saw market situation on stream. If i would know about it earlier or wanted to abuse it intentionally - i would not waste silver at all, to make more profit. Which is very stupid, and devs could check it easy, but it is what it is.

Wish you could see smile on my face, when i saw that there would be no options - and my acc would be banned.

And this is only my story, there are people more who suffered from this(some of them typing me on youtube and on my email , when they found about the Ban reason, and i trust them , because i was in such situation). And im not talking only about this case , but i cant talk about them on forum anyway, my post will be deleted.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Equart ().