50k fame 1 mob In 1 min - solo fame - low tier

• came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg
    • Tempei wrote:

came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg
      Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen update. The invasion will be over.

The event was just temporary (for this current season) people need to calm the F down! ;)
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Tempei wrote:

came back from a break when solo dungeons was the recent update and I have to say they killed solo/duo pvp for me with the amount of new mobs that clutter portal zones,but they did good with that shrine.Im hoping with the queen update they lower the clutter with avalonians to make roaming ganking viable for small groups and not cater to the everyday zerg
      Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen update. The invasion will be over.
      The event was just temporary (for this current season) people need to calm the F down! ;)
      Glad to hear it,I haven't played the test server myself , I know you have . How are those hideouts you can place? Do you think they will be worth it for guilds of 4 players ? Are they easy to take down overnight when the players are off? What happens to the loot you stash there?
    • Tempei wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Tempei wrote:

Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen update. The invasion will be over.The event was just temporary (for this current season) people need to calm the F down! ;)
      Glad to hear it,I haven't played the test server myself , I know you have . How are those hideouts you can place? Do you think they will be worth it for guilds of 4 players ? Are they easy to take down overnight when the players are off? What happens to the loot you stash there?
      Hideouts are great... of course we will see for sure on a real Live server. Diplomacy will be a key. I can see very few diplomatic solo individuals being able to place them (key words: very few + diplomatic) and able to keep protected.

1) Hideout cannot be taken down overnight - you can only attack it for 20 min at the beginning of the prime time of the zone. So dont place it in the zone where primtime is your sleep time.
      2) The most basic (lvl1) Hideout has 2 shields, so that would take at least 2 nights in a row (in a row is the keyword) to take down. Otherwise it will regenerate the shield back up if only 1 attack it made with no follow up the next day.
      3) All loot goes to asset safery and gets "locked" for "X" amount of days, and you have to pay some "Y" fee to get it out. (still not sure on the X+Y values)
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Tempei wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Tempei wrote:

Avalonian mobs are being removed with the Queen update. The invasion will be over.The event was just temporary (for this current season) people need to calm the F down! ;)
      Hideouts are great... of course we will see for sure on a real Live server. Diplomacy will be a key. I can see very few diplomatic solo individuals being able to place them (key words: very few + diplomatic) and able to keep protected.
      1) Hideout cannot be taken down overnight - you can only attack it for 20 min at the beginning of the prime time of the zone. So dont place it in the zone where primtime is your sleep time.
      2) The most basic (lvl1) Hideout has 2 shields, so that would take at least 2 nights in a row (in a row is the keyword) to take down. Otherwise it will regenerate the shield back up if only 1 attack it made with no follow up the next day.
      3) All loot goes to asset safery and gets "locked" for "X" amount of days, and you have to pay some "Y" fee to get it out. (still not sure on the X+Y values)
      I appreciate you're research ,thanks.