Processed 300 swiftclaws with 76 breeding skill. Over half were normal quality.

• Processed 300 swiftclaws with 76 breeding skill. Over half were normal quality.

Anyone else experiencing 'interesting results' when saddling mounts? With 76 Rare Breeding skill and a volume of 300, I would have expected better results than 50% normal quality. Only TWO were outstanding. Used a pie as well.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • I said pie but meant salad, gathering too much.

"1) There are no bonuses to quality (when saddling) for higher level breeding/specs... only affects focus to raise animals."

Why in the fuck did I even start this then. All other crafters get a higher % to craft MP, your telling me rare breeders don't?

Fucking really? I might as well quit this shit then, that's fucking retarded. Cancelled all my alts. This is straight retarded.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crane ().

• Neef wrote:

What was the point of trying to get a MP swiftclaw? You know it does nothing for the stats? Or you were leveling it for Mammoths and Direbear/Direboar?

Azlen wrote:

Lol person fails to understand game mechanics. Gets mad when their misunderstood mechanics aren't how it works.

Typical.
      Assumption: I had my heat set on a MP swift.
      Reality: I was testing to see when a MP swiftclaw would actually fucking appear due to my easily year long adventure down this rare breeding road.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to learn the game mechanics. Nowhere is this shit explained. I have even inquired on the forums with bullshit back and forth with the community.

The result of getting 76 rare breeding spec: I can fucking spend less focus raising the piece of shit pups.

It's the straw breaking this camels back. Cancelled 7 accounts.

Have fun kids

• Crane wrote:

Neef wrote:

What was the point of trying to get a MP swiftclaw? You know it does nothing for the stats? Or you were leveling it for Mammoths and Direbear/Direboar?

Azlen wrote:

Lol person fails to understand game mechanics. Gets mad when their misunderstood mechanics aren't how it works.

Typical.
      Assumption: I had my heat set on a MP swift.Reality: I was testing to see when a MP swiftclaw would actually fucking appear due to my easily year long adventure down this rare breeding road.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to learn the game mechanics. Nowhere is this shit explained. I have even inquired on the forums with bullshit back and forth with the community.

The result of getting 76 rare breeding spec: I can fucking spend less focus raising the piece of shit pups.

Have fun kids
      Adios

Btw it clearly says in the mastery board what you get for increasing spec - it's your own fault. I would have thought that with 7 accounts you would have done some research.....Also why do you think MP mounts have such a premium? It's cuz they stay rare whether you are 0 spec or 100 spec. Whenever something appears to be too good to be true it usually isn't in this game.
      SUMOS - Pound for Pound Champs of Albion
    • Crane wrote:

Neef wrote:

Azlen wrote:

Typical.
      Assumption: I had my heat set on a MP swift.Reality: I was testing to see when a MP swiftclaw would actually fucking appear due to my easily year long adventure down this rare breeding road.

Have fun kids
      Lower cost for using focus is the best thing ingame anyways what are you so upset about? You don't like low focus costs and 2nd baby drops from swifties(yes i do know spec doesn't increase baby drop rate)? But the lower the focus cost the more babies you can breed in that 10k a day focus.Also MP swifties mean dog poop nothing a gold border thats it. <--- I would say thats worst then the stats you got from your level 76 breeder =P

The post was edited 3 times, last by Neef ().

• The comment like Azlen or the typical troll fanboy that begging for free stuff.. get some decency.. when parent lacking on that it'S up to the moderation but they won't sanction their friends so Albion got that type of ass licker hypocritical community, worse one for this type of game, followed closely by the trolls community.

Anyway I feel you crane there is few content/game mecanic but in same time those content/game design are soo unintuitive when not broken or bug.. u look ur mastery board u realised damn lvl up something cost less focus and gives better quality.. u aim for something really long like rare mount to realised.. nope that thing aint giving u more chance of better quality for some reason when 99% of the mastery does..
      to realised focusing those rare mount u lose a lot of silver value on ur premium currency and u have to train something else for 1 yrs to get back at the point u are today... (can't imagine how u felt after focusing/saddling 300 mount of t5 hide what a waste of premium currency im pretty sure u lost a tons more too)

Personally i was mad like you when i studied the board before choosing something (i wanted rare mount but realised quality for combat mount mean shit.. i did not look IF they were giving more quality when focusing i thought like you they were...) i finally choose the easiest items of the game the carott.. most of the time they selling for the same price than other vegetables but u have 200% when focusing... so unintuitive.. i feel you.

Dont take this game like a real mmoRPG (i would have said sandbox but for me it's clearly nt a sandbox.. market price rigged by the system.. theme park questing/currency with royal seal/expedition.. best items of the game; artefacts has a RNG value attach to it so u end up buying ur artefact instead crafting/earning them like a real sandbox)

Take it like a hack n slash or a mobil game.. it kills time and u can't no life a long time if ur not brain dead, due to the lack of content (few thing to grind)
      take a break maybe in a few month u ll feel like coming back for a few weeks.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

• KroDuK wrote:

i finally choose the easiest items of the game the carott..
      Sounds just the challenge for your level :)

KroDuK wrote:

Dont take this game like a real mmoRPG (i would have said sandbox but for me it's clearly nt a sandbox.. market price rigged by the system.. theme park questing/currency with royal seal/expedition.. best items of the game; artefacts has a RNG value attach to it so u end up buying ur artefact instead crafting/earning them like a real sandbox)
      Yeah clearly not a sandbox, for someone who can't get further then carrots... Im glad you've made it through the tutorial zones... could have been stuck there for ages doing those crazy "theme park" quests - how scary that would have been?

PS. 90% 99% of the game is outside of Blue Zone/expeditions - try it when you think you can handle some real sandbox gameplay ;)
    • It how it look like when someone judging me with small penis standard? :)

Sucks ur a sponsored brownish tongue that can taunt on every topic being offtopic... i did it once i got ban 1 month.. i blame the CM on that one

Edit: i like how ur friend Neef edited his last taunting post to the OP 1 hours after his original taunt, after i point it out, to add explanation and a =P real hypocritical.. he doesnt have the same right u have @cptobvious or he just felt bad after reading me?

The post was edited 10 times, last by KroDuK ().

• KroDuK wrote:

It how it look like when someone judging me with small penis standard? :)

Sucks ur a sponsored brownish tongue that can taunt on every topic being offtopic... i did it once i got ban 1 month.. i blame the CM on that one

Edit: i like how ur friend Neef edited his last taunting post to the OP 1 hours after his original taunt, after i point it out, to add explanation and a =P real hypocritical.. he doesnt have the same right u have @cptobvious or he just felt bad after reading me?
      Lol, I didnt edit anything out and def not an hour later. I only edit to add something or fix spelling
    • KroDuK wrote:

It how it look like when someone judging me with small penis standard?

I know you are banned and I was gonna ignore this, but I wanted to clarify that "Im not sponsored" in any way shape or form. I wish I was haha.

I started like every Youtuber - from 0. And grew to where I am (and Im not even big, pretty small TBH) by posting good content that people like. Im not "amazing" at this game - but Im good enough for people to find my videos funny or informative or whatever else.

Maybe you should try to play the actual game (sandbox) instead of being bad in blue zones, slaving for "daily expediction tokens" (really meant for newbies to get their foot in the door) and crying how this game is Hack-&-Slash when all you do is play tutorial-mode content...
    • Captainrussia wrote:

KroDuK wrote:

It how it look like when someone judging me with small penis standard?

I know you are banned and I was gonna ignore this, but I wanted to clarify that "Im not sponsored" in any way shape or form. I wish I was haha.
      I started like every Youtuber - from 0. And grew to where I am (and Im not even big, pretty small TBH) by posting good content that people like. Im not "amazing" at this game - but Im good enough for people to find my videos funny or informative or whatever else.

Maybe you should try to play the actual game (sandbox) instead of being bad in blue zones, slaving for "daily expediction tokens" (really meant for newbies to get their foot in the door) and crying how this game is Hack-&-Slash when all you do is play tutorial-mode content...
      I can say I like his videos and we are not even friends really, I don't think I have ever talked to captain other then on the forums. If anything hes maybe my forum friend lol. We just happen to comment on a lot of the same things with similar mind sets. But we do not always agree with each other.