Question for SBI

• Question for SBI

Hi, in roadmap for 2019 you speak about adding to game so-called gathering dungeons, It did not happen and in the upcoming queen update there is nothing written about these dungeons, so I am asking, You have dropped the plan to introduce the game?
      If so, why?
      And if not, and you still count on them, why have they not yet been introduced and when will you add them to the game?
    • CassX wrote:

Hi, in roadmap for 2019 you speak about adding to game so-called gathering dungeons, It did not happen and in the upcoming queen update there is nothing written about these dungeons, so I am asking, You have dropped the plan to introduce the game?
      If so, why?
      And if not, and you still count on them, why have they not yet been introduced and when will you add them to the game?
      bump
    • CassX wrote:

If so, why?

Hi @CassX, the devs are still looking into this feature, but there's no confirmed plans on when and how this will be introduced.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

CassX wrote:

If so, why?
      Hi @CassX, the devs are still looking into this feature, but there's no confirmed plans on when and how this will be introduced.
      haha - that sounds like politics

We completely understand you, yes we have put that on our election promises, and of course we look into it if and when we will realize it. But you have our full understanding and support..

Hype!!
    • Mytherceria wrote:

CassX wrote:

If so, why?
      Hi @Mytherceria, thank you for answer.
      So it can be said it is "postponed" and there's the same chance that it will be put into game sometime in 2020 and the same chance that it doesn't get into the game at all, I understand it correctly?