[4. January 2020] Avalonian Invasion, Phase 3

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [4. January 2020] Avalonian Invasion, Phase 3

      Changelog: Avalonian Invasion Third Phase - 4 January 2020


      • In addition to the Avalonian Mage world bosses, which will continue to give Season Points, the Avalonian Construct, a new world boss, will appear in the Outlands. They will appear at random throughout the Outlands, spawn approximately every 5 hours, are suited for groups of 10-20, and give Season Points as follows:
        • Anglia and Glouvia: 80 Season Points
        • Cumbria and Siluria: 112 Season Points
        • Mercia: 144 Season Points
      • In addition to the Avalonian Construct, the new Avalonian Assembler will also appear in the open world.
    • @PrintsKaspian, if the Boss is for 10~20 people, why is he getting buffed when hit by 11+ players?

      Went to check the Avalonian Construct in the Speedrun Event and they were doing it with 20 people, the boss clearly wasn't getting buffed by Focus Fire.


      At 15 players the boss got a +30% buff.


      Just in case you think i'm misstaking the boss passives with Focus Fire mechanic, i checked every buff on him.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      @PrintsKaspian, if the Boss is for 10~20 people, why is he getting buffed when hit by 11+ players?

      Went to check the Avalonian Construct in the Speedrun Event and they were doing it with 20 people, the boss clearly wasn't getting buffed by Focus Fire.


      At 15 players the boss got a +30% buff.


      Just in case you think i'm misstaking the boss passives with Focus Fire mechanic, i checked every buff on him.
      This also applies to the Stage Server with the Elite Dungeons. :S
    • Norgannon wrote:

      ImaDoki wrote:

      @PrintsKaspian, if the Boss is for 10~20 people, why is he getting buffed when hit by 11+ players?

      Went to check the Avalonian Construct in the Speedrun Event and they were doing it with 20 people, the boss clearly wasn't getting buffed by Focus Fire.


      At 15 players the boss got a +30% buff.


      Just in case you think i'm misstaking the boss passives with Focus Fire mechanic, i checked every buff on him.
      This also applies to the Stage Server with the Elite Dungeons. :S
      No, it doesn't. I checked the videos of the speedruns. All bosses Avalonian Constructors, against 20 people, in the test server, didn't get focus fire buff.
    • This avalonian content is really badly made. You could have gotten the theme of an invasion by a new faction across without ruining the entire black zone game experience for a whole season. Really lost a lot of faith in SBI over this, there's obviously not one single employee left who cares about this game or plays this game to leave the game in this state for this long. If you don't want people playing then just close the service down so we can move on as a group already, please. Killing it off like this making people rage quit in a trickle is mean spirited, breaking up a lot of gaming communities for whatever petty reason avalonians were made so intentionally irritating.
    • Yoo lastnight right at server reset, 5mins to go I run by a 7.3 and Im like OMG OMG YA BABY!

      Display Spoiler
      Wait theres a station next to it that spams droids! and wait! No one is even close to me to help! with 5 mins to ago I spent it running away from droids then running back to the 7.3 and prayed to get atleast 1 tick before the droid respawned and attacked me to stop the channel and guess what I only got 4 ticks in that 5 mins and if that droid station was not there I would have gotten the whole thing great gameplay lets make 7.3 super rare and also add super attack droids to all nodes for them dirty pirate gathers! SBI really nice job.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

    • Neef wrote:

      Yoo lastnight right at server reset, 5mins to go I run by a 7.3 and Im like OMG OMG YA BABY!

      Display Spoiler
      Wait theres a station next to it that spams droids! and wait! No one is even close to me to help! with 5 mins to ago I spent it running away from droids then running back to the 7.3 and prayed to get atleast 1 tick before the droid respawned and attacked me to stop the channel and guess what I only got 4 ticks in that 5 mins and if that droid station was not there I would have gotten the whole thing great gameplay lets make 7.3 super rare and also add super attack droids to all nodes for them dirty pirate gathers! SBI really nice job.

      1. Invasion is supposed to be a pain in the ass. Its an invasion for a reason
      2. You can solo the Altar that spawns droids with a 1h Curse, a Great Fire (or any other fire) or Bow (regular bow). There are already videos out there on how to do that.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Yoo lastnight right at server reset, 5mins to go I run by a 7.3 and Im like OMG OMG YA BABY!

      Display Spoiler
      Wait theres a station next to it that spams droids! and wait! No one is even close to me to help! with 5 mins to ago I spent it running away from droids then running back to the 7.3 and prayed to get atleast 1 tick before the droid respawned and attacked me to stop the channel and guess what I only got 4 ticks in that 5 mins and if that droid station was not there I would have gotten the whole thing great gameplay lets make 7.3 super rare and also add super attack droids to all nodes for them dirty pirate gathers! SBI really nice job.

      1. Invasion is supposed to be a pain in the ass. Its an invasion for a reason2. You can solo the Altar that spawns droids with a 1h Curse, a Great Fire (or any other fire) or Bow (regular bow). There are already videos out there on how to do that.
      yeah i understand all that but I was alone 5 mins before server reset with only a t8 gathering set with a bloodletter, Not the greatest option for beating down a driod pod. After this I will have to bring another weapon atleast because losing that 7.3 over that stuipd mob sucks big fat dick. I have been playing albion for over 3 years and I have only seen maybe 10 7.3's that were up and that I could get.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Yoo lastnight right at server reset, 5mins to go I run by a 7.3 and Im like OMG OMG YA BABY!

      Display Spoiler
      Wait theres a station next to it that spams droids! and wait! No one is even close to me to help! with 5 mins to ago I spent it running away from droids then running back to the 7.3 and prayed to get atleast 1 tick before the droid respawned and attacked me to stop the channel and guess what I only got 4 ticks in that 5 mins and if that droid station was not there I would have gotten the whole thing great gameplay lets make 7.3 super rare and also add super attack droids to all nodes for them dirty pirate gathers! SBI really nice job.

      1. Invasion is supposed to be a pain in the ass. Its an invasion for a reason2. You can solo the Altar that spawns droids with a 1h Curse, a Great Fire (or any other fire) or Bow (regular bow). There are already videos out there on how to do that.
      So, they couldnt do pve events only on a given day or something? We need to be for 2 months with this bullshit? Lol, please.
    • blappo wrote:

      Would be nice since they have to move to not have them spawn in places where they take 4 steps and reset... they need more room
      I think (and this is not the 1st time Im agreeing on this) - that mob leash range definitely needs to be increased. Aggro range should stay the same - but leash range def needs some improvements.

      Again - this is not the 1st time Im seeing this issue being brought up.

      Roccandil wrote:

      People keep saying that, but it really sounds stupid. This is a game: a new feature should -not- be a pain.
      Says who?
      There are many games (and simulations) where "pain" is part of the negative reinforcement. And of course I did not mean literally "pain" - "pain in the ass" was a figure of speech.
      For example take this one game called Albion Online.... where full loot PVP gear loss.... is actually... a "pain in the ass" that teaches you how to get better. Who would have thought? ;)

      Roccandil wrote:

      Oh, and I've basically given up on doing anything non-zvz in the Outlands until Queen: it's not worth the trouble.
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Weakest_Link_(American_game_show)