Can we fix Q on cursed please?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Curse is just in a weird spot. It should be similar to fire and frost Qs at the 11m but yet it is only 9m. Sure there is no cast time on the curse Q but the 2 sec CD is double the downtime compared to the 1 sec cast 0 sec CD fire/frost bolts. The ONLY cursed staff that is widely used is the great curse and with the shift to holy healers even that is becoming less used in 5s. I rarely see any fellow 1h curse players out here in the OW doing small scale PvP. The Ws on the curse line are a decent variety and really all curse has going for it. The desecrate would not need to be depended on so much in small scale if they fixed the Q range to 11m. Would be nice to actually be able to take advantage of pierce more. And I will just say the guardian helmet is garbage and leave it at that since I am tired of complaining about that shit helmet (but really Retro fix that garbage helmet already)!
    • Tabor wrote:

Curse is just in a weird spot. It should be similar to fire and frost Qs at the 11m but yet it is only 9m. Sure there is no cast time on the curse Q but the 2 sec CD is double the downtime compared to the 1 sec cast 0 sec CD fire/frost bolts. The ONLY cursed staff that is widely used is the great curse and with the shift to holy healers even that is becoming less used in 5s. I rarely see any fellow 1h curse players out here in the OW doing small scale PvP. The Ws on the curse line are a decent variety and really all curse has going for it. The desecrate would not need to be depended on so much in small scale if they fixed the Q range to 11m. Would be nice to actually be able to take advantage of pierce more. And I will just say the guardian helmet is garbage and leave it at that since I am tired of complaining about that shit helmet (but really Retro fix that garbage helmet already)!
      Not true I would say 1handed curse is used more then great cruse.

Tempei wrote:

honestly with that guardian helmet curses staff should get 11m range seeing how we are overexposed for the 1st 4 stacks just for it 2 b removed.It also removes grudge.
      I don't understand people, Its super easy to stack to 4 and its even easier to get people to use there guardian helm before they even get 4 stacks and also if great curse was the main staff great curse can stack even easier with its E giving stacks. Learn to stack correct and maybe you will stop bitching. I love curse and I don't have a problem fucking people up with The Great curse, 1handed curse or the one that looks like the frost one that 2 handed floating curse one(Forget the name). The only curse that sucks big dick is demotic and well relic curse is in a really bad spot after last huge nerf to it.
    • Neef do you actually solo PvP on a regular basis as curse? I tested again recently and verified sickle is trash in solo PvP as once again the vast majority of builds are mobile and can easily avoid your double stack sickle.

Additionally even if that was not true the fact you need to spend time in general to stack damage as a DoT class and your opponent can simply use his helm and all your DoTs are removed while he also takes a heal offsetting all damage you previously inflicted is a nonsensical hill to have to climb that exists for no other class in Albion.

This is more annoying as almost every body wears this damn helmet in solo dungeons just for the heal part of it (and by default has a huge advantage when a curse shows up for a fight). Majority of 2s teams bring it as a swap item.

I have got more kill fame playing solo 1h curse in the past 6 weeks than you appear to have in your entire Alb character life so I have plenty of experience playing it. I am quite successful even against the guardian helm but that still does not mean that the item is not broken as shit as evidence of it's over use compared to all other helms.
    • Tabor wrote:

Neef do you actually solo PvP on a regular basis as curse? I tested again recently and verified sickle is trash in solo PvP as once again the vast majority of builds are mobile and can easily avoid your double stack sickle.

Additionally even if that was not true the fact you need to spend time in general to stack damage as a DoT class and your opponent can simply use his helm and all your DoTs are removed while he also takes a heal offsetting all damage you previously inflicted is a nonsensical hill to have to climb that exists for no other class in Albion.

This is more annoying as almost every body wears this damn helmet in solo dungeons just for the heal part of it (and by default has a huge advantage when a curse shows up for a fight). Majority of 2s teams bring it as a swap item.

I have got more kill fame playing solo 1h curse in the past 6 weeks than you appear to have in your entire Alb character life so I have plenty of experience playing it. I am quite successful even against the guardian helm but that still does not mean that the item is not broken as shit as evidence of it's over use compared to all other helms.
      rofl so im only allowed 1 char, and lately I havent been doing much pvp in waits for queen, But yes I do a lot of solo play as thats what I mainly like to do, I like sickle over the first Q anyday but thats how I play so I wont fight on this topic anymore as I have said plenty on this topic in other posts. Also do alot of everything ingame if you look at my stats on this char I have alot of gathering, crafting fame also. Not to mention my 5 other chars .

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().