What should i do now?

• What should i do now?

ok at first the game was awesome you go to the dongeons they are a bit hard. you lvl up your gear getting a gear that can kill the mobs in the dungeons...

Untill you reach to t6 gear. then you try to go see what else you can find besides t4 dungeons. And basically you get killed in the red zone.. you lose your horse, your items that costed you over a milion and everything you've found in the zone. And to be honest.. theres nothing interesting in the red and black zones.. its the same dungeons that have the same creatures inside with the same loot.

So this is my suggestions.
      1.Everyone hates dying and losing all their stuff. this just needs to be removed. i know some shall say wait but shall isell the t5 mage staff i found? i say you shouldn't sell any gear to people. there should be a store where every item has its prices which lets you sell back with like 10% fee. literally noone should lose his stuff. its frustrating and pointless. in the rz you should be knoked out not dead.. in the black zone you should die have your items durability drop to 20% and return to the city.
      2.Add quests. People want to do something. there is literally nothing to do in this game besides dungeons and harvesting.(dont dare telling me expedition is a daily quest.. it takes like 4 minutes and gets boring over time)
      3.All dungeons have almost the same level of difficulty. its like In t3 dungeons creatures deal 50 damage, in t5 dungeons creatures deal 51 damage. People want some change over time. They'd like to see a impossible dungeon with bigger and stronger creatures so they'd have a goal to rich. It basically should be like this.
      t1 dungeon 50 dmg 1000hp average
      t2 dungeon 300 dmg 4000hp average
      t3 dungeon 700 dmg 10000hp average
      t1 player should get one shot dead after entering t3 dungeon so he knows its worth lvling up...
      4.it should be really difficult to lvl up your tier and the difference between t1 and t2 should be really noticeable t5 staff shouldn't have 50 damage and t8 staff 88. Why? Because why sould people struggle to rich the max level of their weapon to still not be able to go to pvp zones because 2 ppl with t4 weapons will kill him easily. Also if you duel a guy with t8 gear and win while having on you t6 gear you just exit the game and uninstall it from steam because you know there is nothing in this game that can surpise you anymore. you've beaten the game at this point basically. Also I got from t0 to t6 in like a day and i don't think this makes the game interesting.
      Either there should be like 1000 tiers for an item either every level of that 100 spec should have a noticeable difference(like instead of getting 0.1ip for evey level you should get like 200-500)

I wanted to also say that the game art is really interesting. With its creepy creatures and intersting characters. I would really hate seing people just quit for either dying and losing all of their stuff either having nothing to do ;(

The post was edited 2 times, last by Narrek ().

• Yeah, the dungeons are repetitive. For a solo dungeon endgame, however, you -can- shoot to do blue/yellow group dungeons solo; they're not balanced for it, of course, but it's still doable. :)

You could also try arenas to see if you like 5v5 PvP.

And as @Bunni said, you could join a guild. :) ZvZ content is very different from dungeons, can be very exciting, and provides fame farming goals.
    • Guys instead of asking me to go and play another game please try to explain how you deal with the boring system the game goes along. because currently most of the comments look like just tilted disagreement. if you can bring an argument that proves that the boredom in this game is really interesting that would be a really good reply. I feel like i've explained why people wouldn't be interested to continue playing. so consider leaving a thoughtfull message or just leaving instead of spamming the comment section and making it hard for other people to find something that has a meaning.
    • The game is focused on PvP. If you don't participate in PvP at all, then you're missing the main aspect of the game. You need to accept the fact that you will die to others, but embrace the fact that you can kill them too!

Running a dungeon in a Red or Black zone is way more exciting than a dungeon in a safe zone. Yes, the dungeons are repetitive, but meeting a would-be ganker and then killing THEM is a big adrenaline rush. Remember, Red zone dungeons have a hostile counter, so you can easily know when someone is coming for you. IMO you have the advantage in that situation, as the surprise is on them.

Don't feel ready to PvP to the death yet? Duel others in town to practice. Play Arena to practice.

As others have pointed out, joining a good guild will open up a lot of new content for you.
    • SHARKY wrote:

The game is focused on PvP. If you don't participate in PvP at all, then you're missing the main aspect of the game. You need to accept the fact that you will die to others, but embrace the fact that you can kill them too!

Running a dungeon in a Red or Black zone is way more exciting than a dungeon in a safe zone. Yes, the dungeons are repetitive, but meeting a would-be ganker and then killing THEM is a big adrenaline rush. Remember, Red zone dungeons have a hostile counter, so you can easily know when someone is coming for you. IMO you have the advantage in that situation, as the surprise is on them.

Don't feel ready to PvP to the death yet? Duel others in town to practice. Play Arena to practice.

As others have pointed out, joining a good guild will open up a lot of new content for you.
      Its really hard to get back up once you lose everything.. why would you want to do something like that to others. I would do that to gankers so they could understand what is it like. But gankers stay invisible untill they find a prey that they can easily kill (at least the ones that killed me).
    • Narrek wrote:

Guys instead of asking me to go and play another game please try to explain how you deal with the boring system the game goes along. because currently most of the comments look like just tilted disagreement. if you can bring an argument that proves that the boredom in this game is really interesting that would be a really good reply. I feel like i've explained why people wouldn't be interested to continue playing. so consider leaving a thoughtfull message or just leaving instead of spamming the comment section and making it hard for other people to find something that has a meaning.

Things to do in Albion (there is just so much to list, and this infographic is great for showing that):

• Narrek wrote:

90% of those are full loot pvp or 30 day premium to activate things. the other 10 is the boring staff i was talking about. So this kind of proves the point that new players will avoid this game after playing for like 2 weeks.
      1) The game is... like you have so correctly pointed out is about 80-90% full loot PVP, and about 99% PVP if you consider market PVP as a form of PVP and even city plot PVP in Cities as a form of PVP. I mean... its like Starcraft or Chess/Checkers - 100% PVP. The point is to eliminate your opponent. Its very competitive. If you want to collect Pokemon or play a linear and scripted PVE game - there is Diablo III and WoW. Maybe POE if you want a "free" game.

2) On the contrary to points in #1 - the whole "flavor" and excitement of Albion comes from the challenge of trying to figure out how to survive, how to make premium (silver) and how to be better then others (or at least "good enough" to stay competitive). Thats where the player driven dynamic gameplay comes in.

Tired of grinding dungeons? No problem - go PVP or dive some people
      Tired of running solo? No problem - go join a group (whether its for PVE or PVP).
      Want an even bigger group? Join a ZvZ oriented Guild or Alliance and do castles and other ZvZ objectives all day long if you wish.
      Want to solo PVP/PVE? Sure - solo PVP the hardest and most sought out content in the game - the "pinnacle of solo endgame" - but you can do it too, with a lot of practice.
      Want to feel like a DOTA/LoL player - go do competitive 5v5 HG or GvG or CrystalGvG (soon to be renamed to Crystal League), and play together with a tight-knit group to find and develop synergy.
      Finally you wanna carebear it up and make a ton of money? Go gather (obviously like everything - there is the "right way to do gathering" and a "wrong way" too)
      Still not carebear enough? Go to blue/yellow zone in t8 gear, and help out newbies run some group dungeons, give them some free heals (works really well of you play a healer when helping newbs) and explain them how the game works. They will be very thankful btw.

I mean the world is your oyster and PvP makes every choice and decision matter. You cant just faceroll on the keyboard and end up in the endgame... this game does not work like that. Like... you actually need to have a brain and challenge yourself a bit.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

1) The game is... like you have so correctly pointed out is about 80-90% full loot PVP, and about 99% PVP if you consider market PVP as a form of PVP and even city plot PVP in Cities as a form of PVP. I mean... its like Starcraft or Chess/Checkers - 100% PVP. The point is to eliminate your opponent. Its very competitive. If you want to collect Pokemon or play a linear and scripted PVE game - there is Diablo III and WoW. Maybe POE if you want a "free" game.
      I'm perfectly fine with the game being 99% pvp. I like the idea of pvp, zvz, and all that kind of stuff. Like I said full loot pvp is the thing that makes it unplayable. People get killed while fishing or gathering resources or just exploring, doing things they love. And from time to time they get killed and they lose not like 1 thing from their loot, not all of their loot, they lose all of the loot plus their gear plus the mount... its an absolute overkill.
      its like if you are done with t5 gathering.. well you either die 1000 times or quit the game because it gets really boring to do the same thing over and over again.
      and this is not the only problem.. like I said the tiers must become a lot more balanced for a better gaming experience. its not ok to gather for 20-30 hours to be able to start gathering something else.. its not ok when t4 staff has 46 damage t8 has 63 damage. There is no goal in the game. As I said you should go 1 tier higher dungeon and get 1 shot killed. So you will have a goal to rich. you will enjoy so much getting 1 tier higher because of how big the reward is.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Narrek ().

• Hey Narrek the game is and will always be full loot PvP. If you do not like participating in PvP or find it frustrating to occasionally die you will probably not enjoy Albion. To make death less punishing being it sounds like silver may be a challenge for you just wear cheaper gear when doing your activities. The general rule in Albion is always where what you can afford to lose. Stay away from main travel routes as much as possible to avoid gankers.

You can easily run T6 red dungeons in 4.1 gear. This gear is very cheap and you will make your money back and then some in one dungeon. The ganking in the T6 dungeons is much less frequent than T7. This is a way for you to build some silver.
    • I feel like I have to repeat myself...
      I see many people are trying to help with their suggestions.. If you have an argument that proves that the feedback is wrong feel free to point it out. If you guys want to leave suggestions or answer to some questions I'd suggest going to the begginners zone or something like that... This is really becoming just a spammy conversation. Also make sure that you've read the thread and understood the point.. because some people are still talking about the fact that the game's economy is player driven. which I explain in the thread... If you don't understand certain points feel free to ask for more clear explanation.
      Please keep this organized so other people can find what they are looking for.
    • Narrek wrote:

I'm perfectly fine with the game being 99% pvp. I like the idea of pvp, zvz, and all that kind of stuff. Like I said full loot pvp is the thing that makes it unplayable.
      Full loot PVP is what makes this game what it is. That is unique and absolutely amazing in all of the dynamic that the full loot feature brings. It also makes it niche (and perhaps not for everyone?) but for those who are looking for something very challenging - this game is a masterpiece.

Narrek wrote:

and this is not the only problem.. like I said the tiers must become a lot more balanced for a better gaming experience. its not ok to gather for 20-30 hours to be able to start gathering something else..
      In gathering - you can go from t4 to t5 in 1h
      t5 to t6 in 5 hrs
      t6 to t7 in 5-6hrs
      Of course that means you have to challenge yourself and go gather better (and higher tier) resources to get the max fame you can. The challenge comes in figuring out how to do it without dying all the time.

Narrek wrote:

its not ok when t4 staff has 46 damage t8 has 63 damage.
      It really depends on what kind of spell/skill. 63 dmg is 50% more DMG than 46 - which is a lot. It also scales differently when all things are taken into account (HP, dmg bonuses, IP bonuses and other things)
      And in the next Queen update - higher tier items (starting with t6) will get a small mastery Item Power bonus as well.

Narrek wrote:

There is no goal in the game.
      The goal is to figure out how to "be good" at the game. Thats a very challenging goal. Many fail right after leaving the tutorial zone because the game is "too hard to figure out" for them. The game is (and can be) very very challenging at times. Thats the whole attraction of it.
      If the Albion was easy - nobody would play it, because there are better "easymode" games out there...