What should i do now?

• First, the game is full loot PvP as a selling point, either quit your whining and go re-gear, or stick to the safe-zones.

The beauty of Albion is that it is a game of gains in inches, not miles.
      When you level up your mastery in any given item it makes you more powerful, but it doesn't make you over powered.
      Tiering up, grants you a boost, it doesn't make you a god.

Take that away and you take away the beautiful balance that has been created.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • Looks like you want to play WOW.

Don't wear your million dollar gear in the red and black, Mastery lets you wear lesser tier equipment at only really a loss to maybe a high end spell, or indeed a slight amount of damage/resilience.

A guy in Grandmaster gear tried killing me as a priest, I utterly annihilated him, then a guy with adept gear pretty much same (claws) got hold of me and took me down more than the other guy, I still won.

All the gear and no idea really does apply, I see tanks in expert or adept dungeons in full Royal and think wtf are you doing.

I don't want a game that tells me Mr Muggins farm is in need of a person to kill 50 rabbits that are infesting her cabbage farm, only then to get another quest two minutes later to skin 50 rabbits soI then have to go kill another 50 rabbits, al for an item I wont use anyway.
    • @Narrek High tier gear is important, It is used in primarily ZvZ situations.
      The reason people don't bring it out to the Outlands, despite the power boosts it grants, is that they are afraid to lose the investment. That is just human nature, you invest a lot into something you want to protect it.

As far as more people crafting it goes, there is a gate to crafting it, you need to have 100 mastery before you can make it which takes some time to achieve.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • @RenKatal well thats what i was talking about if you buff the high tier items and the high tier dungeons so people won't lose them so often and they will bring them to the full loot zones more often. I know many people that have unlocked the t7-8 gear but never bought it because is a little stronger than the lower tiers but its so much more expensive. most people don't care about increasing their spec so they can buy t8... because you bought your t8 enchanted it to t8.3 spent like 20mil or something and now what? your gear is a little stronger than the lower tier so if you go alone against 2-3 low tier players they will kill you, you will lose your items and you will delete the game because well basically you spent 2 months to collect this money. its either gone either you keep it as a decoration and use it only with a group of other t8.3s which is still pretty dangerous.

besides that the game needs to change from time to time or the players will get really bored..
      when you do the t4 dungeon with your t4 gear and you make a goal to get a tier higher gear so you can do it faster you get your t5 items and do the dungeon like 1% faster. or if you do the t4 dungeon with a t4 gear and you make a goal to get high tier items so you can do a bz t8 dungeon.. but you realise that you can do t8 dg with your t4 gear. there is basically no notisable change in the game.
      and again im repeating this whole thing 3rd time so please read the thing before you start typing

The post was edited 1 time, last by Narrek ().

• Narrek wrote:

@RenKatal well thats what i was talking about if you buff the high tier items and the high tier dungeons so people won't lose them so often and they will bring them to the full loot zones more often. I know many people that have unlocked the t7-8 gear but never bought it because is a little stronger than the lower tiers but its so much more expensive. most people don't care about increasing their spec so they can buy t8... because you bought your t8 enchanted it to t8.3 spent like 20mil or something and now what? your gear is a little stronger than the lower tier so if you go alone against 2-3 low tier players they will kill you, you will lose your items and you will delete the game because well basically you spent 2 months to collect this money. its either gone either you keep it as a decoration and use it only with a group of other t8.3s which is still pretty dangerous.

besides that the game needs to change from time to time or the players will get really bored..
      when you do the t4 dungeon with your t4 gear and you make a goal to get a tier higher gear so you can do it faster you get your t5 items and do the dungeon like 1% faster. or if you do the t4 dungeon with a t4 gear and you make a goal to get high tier items so you can do a bz t8 dungeon.. but you realise that you can do t8 dg with your t4 gear. there is basically no notisable change in the game.
      and again im repeating this whole thing 3rd time so please read the thing before you start typing
      what?

Can u please explain again I didn't understand it..
    • I've lost track of what is being discussed in this thread, but re-reading the OP, looks like @Narrek is still having issues figuring out how Albion is played.

He goes to the red zone, claims that there is no difference then the blue zones (except the players!!! but wait for it) - he gets killed by players (! Its a PVP game!) loses his stuff, and comes rages on the forums asking to remove PVP and add quests (Hint: WOW is that way --->)

So now we are on pg 3.

PS. Oh and if you attempt to exaplin to him how this (Sandbox) game is meant to be play and list the many options that he has of survival and fun - he'll tell you that you cannot read, and "that is not what he was saying".
      Its the ever-winning argument of "you're all wrong and Im right, and even if you prove me wrong - I'll just claim that you don't understand what I was saying - so you're still wrong!"

PPS. IP (and gear tier) matters a lot. You'd be a fool to think otherwise (but this is more seen in PVE, as in PVP skill > IP and tier)