This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION

• Krelt wrote:

game is dead and moderators are making sure to nail the coffin shut
      THIS IS HIS LAST WARNING GUYS! BEFORE HE PACKS UP HIS T3 ORE AND HIS CHERISHED DIRE WOLF THAT HE NEVER RISKS IN THE OW AND RIDES OFF INTO THAT LAST ALBION SUNSET.

NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!

UNTIL NEXT WEEK WHEN YOU SEE HIM AGAIN. BECAUSE HE REALIZED HIS MOMENTARY EMOTIONAL DISCOMFORT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HIS ENJOYMENT OF THE GREATEST MMO IN MMO HISTORY!
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Piddle wrote:

Krelt wrote:

game is dead and moderators are making sure to nail the coffin shut
      THIS IS HIS LAST WARNING GUYS! BEFORE HE PACKS UP HIS T3 ORE AND HIS CHERISHED DIRE WOLF THAT HE NEVER RISKS IN THE OW AND RIDES OFF INTO THAT LAST ALBION SUNSET.
      NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!

UNTIL NEXT WEEK WHEN YOU SEE HIM AGAIN. BECAUSE HE REALIZED HIS MOMENTARY EMOTIONAL DISCOMFORT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HIS ENJOYMENT OF THE GREATEST MMO IN MMO HISTORY!

Haha so right you were... I came back pretty much the next day because I can't resist the goodness of Albion.

The "momentary emotional discomfort" portion perfectly encapsulated my alcohol dependence and emotional instability at times.
      I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail
    • Krelt wrote:

Haha so right you were... I came back pretty much the next day because I can't resist the goodness of Albion.

The "momentary emotional discomfort" portion perfectly encapsulated my alcohol dependence and emotional instability at times.
      The reason I can say things like that, are that it is just a really, really, common occurrence. Usually, you are actually angry about something completely unrealted to the game, but somehow the thing that happened in AO feels extra important and like the straw that breaks a camels back. And it's a lot easier to yell at the game than to fix the cause of whatever the real issue is.

I may mock you, but I don't judge you.
      "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Piddle wrote:

Krelt wrote:

The reason I can say things like that, are that it is just a really, really, common occurrence. Usually, you are actually angry about something completely unrealted to the game, but somehow the thing that happened in AO feels extra important and like the straw that breaks a camels back. And it's a lot easier to yell at the game than to fix the cause of whatever the real issue is.
      I may mock you, but I don't judge you.

Thanks mate, appreciate your honesty and understanding. Especially respect the fact you called me out on my bullshit.

I just wish I could remember why I was chat-banned ay. I have no clue what happened and what caused it. :/

That's why I have asked moderators for examples is because I simply cannot remember what transpired. Either way the chat ban is allowing me the chance to earn more silver than ever before as I am free from the distraction of idle chatter, so that has gotta be a plus.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Krelt ().

• Krelt wrote:

Thanks mate, appreciate your honesty and understanding. Especially respect the fact you called me out on my bullshit.

I just wish I could remember why I was chat-banned ay. I have no clue what happened and what caused it. :/

That's why I have asked moderators for examples is because I simply cannot remember what transpired. Either way the chat ban is allowing me the chance to earn more silver than ever before as I am free from the distraction of idle chatter, so that has gotta be a plus.
      I'll be real, there is a chance you got muted, when under 99% of other circumstances you wouldn't have in this game.

But, I am going to tell you why you shouldn't even be mad then. Because in nearly any other public games chat. You'd have been muted 100% of the time for doing whatever the thign was. AO's chat policy has tightened up some, but it is still very liberal in the sorts of behaviors it allows. I log in at almost any time of the day lately and there is some edge lord talking about American racial politics and trying to bait people.

Other games put up with 0% of that.
    • Piddle wrote:

Krelt wrote:

I'll be real, there is a chance you got muted, when under 99% of other circumstances you wouldn't have in this game.
      But, I am going to tell you why you shouldn't even be mad then. Because in nearly any other public games chat. You'd have been muted 100% of the time for doing whatever the thign was. AO's chat policy has tightened up some, but it is still very liberal in the sorts of behaviors it allows. I log in at almost any time of the day lately and there is some edge lord talking about American racial politics and trying to bait people.

Other games put up with 0% of that.
      Thanks for being straight with me bro. I have the patience to ride out the ban. I'll stop with the chatter about it now.
    • Voltel wrote:

It’s a sandbox....... build your sandcastle and purpose.... don’t bitch about the developers making your castle.
      Its not a sandbox because you cant build your castle, or nearly anything. Sure you can plop buildings in your island or hideout, but thats not even close to sandbox.

This game may have sandbox elements but it has too many instanced features, and the large-scale pvp content is centered around static and unchangeable objectives with set rewards, etc.
      Evil is Good

https://discord.gg/SUYJyeC

The post was edited 1 time, last by Georg51 ().