This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION

      In the past:
      3 things were important in the past.Money , Fame and Glory.

      They break all difficulty to obtain silver with the new contents, gold bugs and items ARE NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE!
      You could remember how hc items were important and expensive in the past! Only the newbies care about item loss old players the ones who are here like at least 2 -3 years , they have over 2 billion so none of them cares if they die!

      I am not saying that the fame shouldnt be that easy but IT IS TO LATE..There is no importance of having full spec cause its too easy not only full spec but also 1600/1600 ,and most of the new guys understood that with good gear you dont need spec so what they did? money farming and siphon.

      GLORY, had two parts in the past GVG and ZVZ. Sorry not including the small openworld fights or hgs or solo ganks cause in the end you earn some digital numbers and asset which no one cares.but they are good on youtube for the viewers!(i am hg player aswell but sorry mates no one cares about us)

      GVG- Not gonna argue if it was necessary but basically the new purpose for gvg i s FAME AND MONEY which old players have and they dont care, so new players might care but we dont.

      No this is not true they also improve territory gathering yield and defense and bla bla

      -WHATS THE END RESULT ?
      Gear which easy to buy , taxes from slaves ? which money is not important in this game.Safe protection in black zone? You can create your own guild and hideout (its expensive and hard to maintain i know) so you dont need any guilds anymore?

      HIDEOUTS
      Gatherers , dungeon players ? You dont need GUILDS anymore cause you can create your own guild not obey to any CTAs and just enjoy whatever you want to do by paying taxes to terry owner and get SAFETY! You dont need to be slave of any alliance or guild.

      ZVZ-Its sad that the devs and streamers and any leader in this game is acting like ZVZ is important! LOL

      No one cares if you won the season CAUSE this is not league of legends and mount rewards are cheap!
      No one cares if you won 50 vs 100 CAUSE we are not even following!AND OFC ITS NOT ABOUT TALENT
      No one cares your CTAs cause MAGE raiding is bullshit, Season points doesnt mean anything (lol they still beleive its important LMAO) AND is not fun

      The only fun thing about ZVZ was small scale which people had to press the right skill without getting order but nowadays IT IS NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO 30 people attacking on 5.

      TO BE ABLE TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO THE GAME YOU HAVE TO IMPROVE SOLO GAMEPLAY AND EXPERIENCE! WHY? Look at all the games which are popular having INDIVIDUAL GOALS AND GAMEPLAY is the key point to attract and keep people in the GAMES!

      Summary:
      Money is not important anymore in this game! Make money GREAT AGAIN!

      Items are to cheap no one cares if they lose! You are making but it will destroy the small community and new players economy!

      Game has to reset everything cause PEOPLE become too rich that they can sustain their premium and items for almost 100 years.

      Zerg debuff should be applied to all groups over 3 when they are attacking to solo players! and not only the aoe skills all the skill damage should increase against 3 people when they are solo!

      GVG was a good way now is totally lost Note this they will Nerf the money and rewards of GVG cause there will only be the guys who needs money!

      ZVZ ? 100 vs 100 this is not LORD OF THE RINGS , Fun is small scale and you basically ruined the entire game by following RUDE American/Russian kids who loves Squirting around their aeo damage!

      Season ranking?No one cares trust me NO ONE , cause rewards and easy to obtain and being number 1 doesnt mean anything because the ranking is not owned by TALENT ! But you can still try to promote on your twitch channel!

      Here is my suggestion

      -You have the create a purpose in this game! NO WE CANT CAUSE THIS IS A SANDBOX GAME BLABALBA
      If its sandbox why you are changing game mechanics, gameplay and the game so often? Basically you are changing the game in every 6 months and sometimes destroying and sometimes making better our SANDBOX experience .
      Gear is not the purpose! Being number 1 in season is not the purpose cause this is not league and no one cares your guild effort !
      Money is good for silver sellers but sad for devs!Gvg is not important anymore! and ZVZ is for cowards spamming same skill in the open world.

      -Focus on small scale not big scale cause in the end after 1 hour fight people will be solo or in a small scale so improve their life quality not only on pve aspect but also PVP!

      -Money , silver sink projects are not working for the old guys!They are too clever they changed all their investments before you even apply. AND @Bogul sorry mate being a noble rich guy doesnt mean anything in this game anymore cause money is not important anymore! There is no way to sink the money of dangerous players so basically WIPE needed!

      -Item ip buff is very good thing to do if only this was the early game! So items will be more expensive f2p players gonna quit(the ones that they are not able to save money) old guys gonna be more rich! The devs are like capitalist and the game is becoming more and more monopolized

      -i WARNED ALL OF YOU IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS ABOUT SAYA AND VASORT EVEN BEFORE YOU REALIzE THEY WERE CAPTURING ALL THE MARKETS !
      Check my previous post no one cared no one respected!
      NOW
      For the last time i am going to post something for you guys and WARNING DEVS AND PLAYERS!

      If the queen update doesnt bring any purpose or enjoyable life for small scale and solo player!

      Feb-Crowfall
      April-may New world
      and many other sandbox games which i dont want to promote their name!

      Think wisely SBI or you will have a game which only played by zvz fans!

      The post was edited 2 times, last by AdamSmith ().

    • Sounds like the distilled suggestion is to give more purpose to solo gameplay? There's already quite a bit:
      • Gathering
      • Dungeons
      • Markets
      • Ganking
      • Islands/farming
      Apparently, however, after Queen, the developers' focus will be on making the red zones more solo and small party friendly. The Outlands will remain the place for large-party action.
    • Roccandil wrote:

      Sounds like the distilled suggestion is to give more purpose to solo gameplay? There's already quite a bit:
      • Gathering
      • Dungeons
      • Markets
      • Ganking
      • Islands/farming
      Apparently, however, after Queen, the developers' focus will be on making the red zones more solo and small party friendly. The Outlands will remain the place for large-party action.
      Gathering= Either sell the resources or craft them for? MONEY
      Markets=MONEY
      Ganking=Having fun as long as you dont get outnumbered and lose and if you win guess what ?MONEY
      Islands/Farming=Enjoying cropping and harvesting in the end its for out come and this is product and which is ? MONEY

      Dungeons are for the players who likes pve and its not the end game purpose its a tool to earn fame and reach to end game

      There are many ways to earn the money in this game and earning money should not be a purpose, it should be a tool to reach to the end game.
      Besides with many glitches and bugs occurred in the game people who were clever and invested rightly last couple years they dont need to farm silver anymore for minimum 10 years.

      End game is not zvz cause without money , without that much fame and without any hard experience you can join to the zvzs!

      Sorry if i am being rude but trying to understand whats the endgame purpose? To have fun? Then you should fix the game for solo or small scale community.Because zvzs are for 1-2 hours max then everyone is solo or in a small group.

      If we want to have fun and enjoy the game you should :
      -Reward individual experience,
      -Make it easier for solo and group players,
      -Dont force people to be a part of kingdoms ruled by online maniacs,
      -Make it impossible for groups to attack solo players with 10 people,
      -Create places which solo or small scale groups can fight with each other fairly and show their skills (at least fair numbers).HG IS NOT ENOUGH!

      Basically give a chance to enjoy this game without being part of a big group and fight back alone !

      My observation since two years is; this game designed with a capitalist mentality, ruled with communist examples and lead by dictators.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by AdamSmith ().

    • AdamSmith wrote:

      Sorry if i am being rude but trying to understand whats the endgame purpose?
      If I translate what you're saying into my definitions, I'd describe it like this:
      • Every activity can be abstracted into silver acquisition
      The reason for that is the one-stop shop of Royal city markets. Effectively everything a player can possibly need or build is already available for a price.

      For instance, when I first started playing, I had a lot of fun building up my island with things I gathered, crafted, and built myself. Once I had enough silver to just buy what I needed to build, that was less fun.

      If Albion were my game, I would completely separate the Outland economy from the Royal economy. The Royals would be the place to get fame and experience; the Outlands would be the place to go to see if you can then use that fame and experience to survive.

      In such an Outlands, everything you gathered or found would matter a lot more: there would be no massive central market, for instance, with every kind of artifact gear available for silver. Finding an artifact would be much cooler. :)

      In such an environment, the existing solo activities would be thus be more important for their own sake, and not simply be about earning silver.
    • I think you had your fun, for 10 dollars and that is fair .

      Maybe the game is not fun anymore for you , take a break , as you said has new stuff coming go and try out, maybe Albion was never for you.
      Something always bring you back to Albion , if not, maybe is time for you to move on!

      Wherever you go I hope you find fun!

      'Spin to win'
    • This whole post is a steaming mess.
      No clear points, just a raging rant.

      Diffrent folks, different strokes...

      Solo content exists, small scale content is plentiful, as too is large scale. at the end of the day it's down to you to make your own fun. Maybe try making some friends? Games like these are best experienced with people you enjoy company with. Of course solo content has it's charm when you just want to chill. However would still highly recommend you make some friends to play the game with.

      Good luck finding some happiness.
    • 1. Albion Online was always focused on large scale PvP full loot combat since the beginning. Only recently, due to complaints, have they been focusing on smaller scale engagements. You may not like large scale PvP combat but that's what Albion has always been about. It's the reason the game has guilds and alliances.

      2. Money has always been a tool to achieve end game content. Seasons are not cheap buddy and the cost of potions and regears add up. So I'm not sure what your point is there.

      3. I don't know a single clan competing in seasons who doesn't care about their season rankings. In fact, season rankings have started rivalries with different clans and alliances.

      4. As a rich person myself, it doesn't matter what changes you make to the game as there will always be people like me who figure out how to crunch the numbers in our favor or has the experience to know how to invest in the right things. I invested in founder items early on when they were like 100 gold a piece and made serious bank. It takes smarts, foresight, patience, and hard work to get rich. It's not like anyone handed it out to us. If your jealous or not clever enough to figure out how to make bank then that's your deal. If your willing, I could teach you a few things.

      5. The economy is incredibly stable. Prices have remained relatively the same on many items over the last year. Yes, there is a lot ways for money to come into the game, but there are just as many money sinks as well.

      6. What is wrong with gear being cheap? If anything, wouldn't that allow new players to participate in PvP more easily?

      7. PvP is about talent as well as excellent communication and the willingness of players to follow orders. It's also about where you choose to fight. A well drilled team of 50 players can beat a loosely organized team of 100 any day. I know cause I've seen it first hand.

      8. The game has underwent many resets whether it was player resets, territory changes, or season changes. None of them has ever killed the game. Great, now I miss Queensmarket again.

      9. Albion was always centered around several core ideas. First, joining a clan and participating in activities with that clan. So much content revolves around this basic idea and by not joining a clan a player is missing out on half or more of the game. Other things Albion was always about is "You are what you wear", "everybody matters", and "You can be who you want to be".

      Honestly, you made so many loose points with little supporting arguments or evidence that I'm not going to address them all.
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Zorva ().

    • Noximilien wrote:

      I was not speaking of those tyope of reset but

      '' Game has to reset everything ''

      So your fame, your item, your money ALL what you did. I know alot of game and game server who killed themselve by doing that.
      Sorry for the confusion. I was addressing some points the OP had made. He acts like the season changes that are coming will kill the game but Albion has undergone many changes since release and yet is still around. By reset I meant "a drastic change" or "back to the drawing board" moment. Many things in Albion have been redone from the ground up several times like the map and season rules. In the case of player resets I meant that literally during alpha and beta. In regards to a player reset, as the OP put forth, I mentioned how resetting players will accomplish nothing as rich players will always figure out how to get rich again even if you start them over. You can change a players bank account but you can't change their drive, ambition, smarts, patience, and willingness to work hard. Now that I've read your post though, I do agree that doing a player reset now that the game has officially released will kill it. I know I'd stop playing if that happened.
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter
    • Zorva wrote:

      1. Albion Online was always focused on large scale PvP full loot combat since the beginning. Only recently, due to complaints, have they been focusing on smaller scale engagements. You may not like large scale PvP combat but that's what Albion has always been about. It's the reason the game has guilds and alliances.

      2. Money has always been a tool to achieve end game content. Seasons are not cheap buddy and the cost of potions and regears add up. So I'm not sure what your point is there.

      3. I don't know a single clan competing in seasons who doesn't care about their season rankings. In fact, season rankings have started rivalries with different clans and alliances.

      4. As a rich person myself, it doesn't matter what changes you make to the game as there will always be people like me who figure out how to crunch the numbers in our favor or has the experience to know how to invest in the right things. I invested in founder items early on when they were like 100 gold a piece and made serious bank. It takes smarts, foresight, patience, and hard work to get rich. It's not like anyone handed it out to us. If your jealous or not clever enough to figure out how to make bank then that's your deal. If your willing, I could teach you a few things.

      5. The economy is incredibly stable. Prices have remained relatively the same on many items over the last year. Yes, there is a lot ways for money to come into the game, but there are just as many money sinks as well.

      6. What is wrong with gear being cheap? If anything, wouldn't that allow new players to participate in PvP more easily?

      7. PvP is about talent as well as excellent communication and the willingness of players to follow orders. It's also about where you choose to fight. A well drilled team of 50 players can beat a loosely organized team of 100 any day. I know cause I've seen it first hand.

      8. The game has underwent many resets whether it was player resets, territory changes, or season changes. None of them has ever killed the game. Great, now I miss Queensmarket again.

      9. Albion was always centered around several core ideas. First, joining a clan and participating in activities with that clan. So much content revolves around this basic idea and by not joining a clan a player is missing out on half or more of the game. Other things Albion was always about is "You are what you wear", "everybody matters", and "You can be who you want to be".

      Honestly, you made so many loose points with little supporting arguments or evidence that I'm not going to address them all.
      Before i start , i would like to thank all guys who are responding and reading carefully . I have friends but i believe in skill not the numbers.

      1.Full loot content and no one is denying it and not the ZVZ because the game wasnt design in that way as you can see from your fps crashes and low quality gameplay when you are doing ZVZS. The new map is being designed for ZVZ not the current one is for zvz. All the content added in past years increased the importance of zvz and they are doing due to powerful leaders demanding in round table.

      2.I have over 4.5 billions and can re-gear all day long , also can keep this savings just by doing couple investments so no need to do any other money gathering thing.

      3.Leaders may care but tell me if you were a member of june last year , and you have that symbol on your avatar, do you really think that when people see you they respect you? NO
      Do you think that you are good player because you were part of that organisation ? NO . Its like medieval age in europe , kings are fighting with each other with their small armies and none of them is important. They can have a small castle and live in there but this game wasnt designed for game of thrones.

      4.Rich person as yourself may know that in the first days of release whoever was enough clever , spent the entire money on gold and personally i know couple people have more than 5million gold in their acc, and i am not jealous or angry and i am clever enough to sustain my money no worries keep your secrets for your guildies.

      5.Economy is just stable because the real rich kids are waiting for it. They can make gold sink to 100 again like the release , dont you worry they have this POWER!

      6.Gear should be cheap but not all of it. The end gear should be expensive so players can fight for a meaningful reason besides having fun, and the reason why devs are decreasing the node tics , and spreading around the large t7 t8 with 3 tics , is jut to create competition and lower the solo massive production so PRICES WILL INCREASE(also the ip power is increasing so this will increase the prices aswell)

      7.The reason why 50 people can crash 100 is due to damage buff against multiple targets. Its an game mechanic and i am not going to complain about it but spamming aeo damage, running and engaging should not be that hard right? In the zvz its all about the leader not the members trust me(so even newbie kid can win).

      8.I AM NOT SAYING THAT QUEEN IS BAD I AM JUST SAYING QUEEN IS NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP PLAYERS IN GAME WITH UPCOMING GAMES.
      For example after queen they will find a solution for rats in 2vs2 hg , amazing but it will take couple months then what? All the people who are hating this abuse still will be harassed for couple months more. Basically big scale things should not delay small important game problems(By the way i am not crying about rats cause i did aswell but many people not doing hgs and some left the game because of this).

      Joining to a guild, lol so you think that i was not part of blue army,june(2 times),awful,money guild,sun,1pg and more LOL. With couple changes and success rates, in the end they are all the same thing if you dont know. So you can believe on the fight with red against blue or vice versa , and drama is forcing you to fight harder right? Its just a lie to keep them play this game.

      If you are a gatherer or pve player which enjoying to your warcamp ctas and mage runs , enjoy it have fun not gonna say that its not fun ,IT IS FUN FOR YOU.

      But if you are a solo or small scale player which enjoy skill over guilds fake goals, like dirtman,jonah,stabber,womack,and many others ( sorry for the ones that i miss) THEY LEFT THE GAME! Because of being harassed and abused from guilds on their stream , cant kill people anymore because of 50 people ganking groups in the map and buggy skills (which instead of removing them they are changing the damage lol)

      LOSE POINTS FOR YOU IS NON SENSE FOR ME BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY WE DO (SOLO SURVIVORS),RESET IS A NEED BUT BEFORE IT, THE GAME HAS TO BE FINISHED,YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE NEW MAP WILL BRING MORE EXPLOITS AND BROKEN POINTS.

      Before i finish you may ask where is your evidence , well check the maps in bz, if you can find some solo players besides gatherers and destination runners, you will find zvz gankers.Why?

      i AM SAYING I AM NOT ENJOYING YOUR GAME STYLE AND YOU KEEP TRYING TO PROVE TO ME THAT THIS GAME HAS MANY THINGS TO DO and its fun WITH YOUR GAME STYLE.

      Last thing The QUEEN update is good not denying it but its not that good to keep players in this game next year.


    • Carpazzo wrote:

      I think you had your fun, for 10 dollars and that is fair .

      Maybe the game is not fun anymore for you , take a break , as you said has new stuff coming go and try out, maybe Albion was never for you.
      Something always bring you back to Albion , if not, maybe is time for you to move on!

      Wherever you go I hope you find fun!
      I spent more than that but thank you for your good wishes, and sorry but imagine having a weapon picture on your avatar (greataxe) which has one of the most interesting skill in the game and CAN BE INTERRUPTED with almost any build in this game that is, sad.

      Gimbo wrote:

      This whole post is a steaming mess.
      No clear points, just a raging rant.

      Diffrent folks, different strokes...

      Solo content exists, small scale content is plentiful, as too is large scale. at the end of the day it's down to you to make your own fun. Maybe try making some friends? Games like these are best experienced with people you enjoy company with. Of course solo content has it's charm when you just want to chill. However would still highly recommend you make some friends to play the game with.

      Good luck finding some happiness.

      Veetus is coming back and looks like a nice person but , i have friends and i even created many alts to avoid the friends and play as i wish(SOLO). The content that you are claiming is just pve.

      Noximilien wrote:

      I was not speaking of those tyope of reset but

      '' Game has to reset everything ''

      So your fame, your item, your money ALL what you did. I know alot of game and game server who killed themselve by doing that.
      True,but if they give another world with a new born perspective on free to play? IMAGINE

      First they have to find a way to stop this bug abuses then reset it., The people who are really rich and owned many stores in this game are not the gatherers or crafters. They are players who abused game mechanics,got the info from round table , and raped the loopholes. You may still think that no i know rich crafters but trust me , the real guys can buy the entire game asset couple times.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by AdamSmith ().

    • I just came back to the game played it close to open beta did not play it on 2017 i had no idea it was release and had a wipe. NAME GONE* offfghh! Anyway watch youtube guides and new highlights to the game read the forums it took me 5days well 6 days as of today to catch things up on the game. Still not enought though. I really like the new updates. heck even my wife is still playing now she really encourage me to return and give albion another shot. I really like the updates they are making I just hope the buff up PVE for some players who likes to chill and do gathering/farming/crafting/fishing. But all around ALBION is lit as of now. Many new players coming in i know im coming back after this server maintenance though LOL!


      Feb-Crowfall
      April-may New world
      and many other sandbox games which i dont want to promote their name!


      ^
      c'mon dude I will try Crowfall but there is something in albion that lingers on the back of your head and say you know you want me you know you want to play! JUST DO IT! lol.
      Albion is in the right path well for me i have no complains just the pve side though a little kick will do the trick. That is all. Never been this excited to play again. :)
      NEFARIOUS
      master of disaster
    • @AdamSmith

      Whilst I may not agree with much that you are saying, there are some nuggets there that I can agree with. Thank you for taking the time to flesh out your points a little more by responding to my points and questions. I'm also glad to see your passionate about the game. We need players who are passionate about the game to voice their opinions even if many players may disagree with them. It creates healthy dialogue. I'd say lets just see how these updates roll out and if what you predict comes true. There's been times I've made predictions only to be proven wrong and I have no problem admitting it. Anyways, I hope you have a good Christmas buddy.
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter
    • Zorva wrote:

      1. Albion Online was always focused on large scale PvP full loot combat since the beginning. Only recently, due to complaints, have they been focusing on smaller scale engagements. You may not like large scale PvP combat but that's what Albion has always been about. It's the reason the game has guilds and alliances.

      2. Money has always been a tool to achieve end game content. Seasons are not cheap buddy and the cost of potions and regears add up. So I'm not sure what your point is there.

      3. I don't know a single clan competing in seasons who doesn't care about their season rankings. In fact, season rankings have started rivalries with different clans and alliances.

      4. As a rich person myself, it doesn't matter what changes you make to the game as there will always be people like me who figure out how to crunch the numbers in our favor or has the experience to know how to invest in the right things. I invested in founder items early on when they were like 100 gold a piece and made serious bank. It takes smarts, foresight, patience, and hard work to get rich. It's not like anyone handed it out to us. If your jealous or not clever enough to figure out how to make bank then that's your deal. If your willing, I could teach you a few things.

      5. The economy is incredibly stable. Prices have remained relatively the same on many items over the last year. Yes, there is a lot ways for money to come into the game, but there are just as many money sinks as well.

      6. What is wrong with gear being cheap? If anything, wouldn't that allow new players to participate in PvP more easily?

      7. PvP is about talent as well as excellent communication and the willingness of players to follow orders. It's also about where you choose to fight. A well drilled team of 50 players can beat a loosely organized team of 100 any day. I know cause I've seen it first hand.

      8. The game has underwent many resets whether it was player resets, territory changes, or season changes. None of them has ever killed the game. Great, now I miss Queensmarket again.

      9. Albion was always centered around several core ideas. First, joining a clan and participating in activities with that clan. So much content revolves around this basic idea and by not joining a clan a player is missing out on half or more of the game. Other things Albion was always about is "You are what you wear", "everybody matters", and "You can be who you want to be".

      Honestly, you made so many loose points with little supporting arguments or evidence that I'm not going to address them all.
      But your first point is false.. Most of the PvP is under 12 man parties during GvG or world bosses, gank squads included. ZvZ was created as a gear dump and a e-peen stretcher for the community
      *lifts tail* Nya :x