Adjustments to the Crystal League

• hiyuygtgyuguy wrote:

2 healers ez to contrpick
    He is talking about 5v5 btw. I'm assuming you talking about 2v2.

Anyway in 5v5 you can beat double holy with the recent nerf, just need no shit players on your team and not a wrong comp to beat them with.

"Why do you need albion with one crystal per day when there is dota / lol infinite 5x5 content"
    There are lot of difference between Moba 5v5s and Battle Areana 5v5s.
  • Ya, I actually prefer to not nerf double healer beyond its current state.
    It's not OP, it's actually only "easy to learn, hard to master."

Error 404 is the only team that ran it competitively post-nerf, AFAIK.
    I didn't find it to be particularly hard to beat post-nerf either.

I personally think that off-meta, creative builds, shouldn't be nerfed just because they don't match the current prevailing meta.
    It makes the game more interesting, varied, and fun, when we encounter exotic builds and combinations.
  • Wargorth wrote:

hiyuygtgyuguy wrote:

2 healers ez to contrpick
    He is talking about 5v5 btw. I'm assuming you talking about 2v2.
    Anyway in 5v5 you can beat double holy with the recent nerf, just need no shit players on your team and not a wrong comp to beat them with.

"Why do you need albion with one crystal per day when there is dota / lol infinite 5x5 content"
    There are lot of difference between Moba 5v5s and Battle Areana 5v5s.
    5х5 gvg not hg lol

Svenblade wrote:

Ya, I actually prefer to not nerf double healer beyond its current state.
    It's not OP, it's actually only "easy to learn, hard to master."

Error 404 is the only team that ran it competitively post-nerf, AFAIK.
    I didn't find it to be particularly hard to beat post-nerf either.

I personally think that off-meta, creative builds, shouldn't be nerfed just because they don't match the current prevailing meta.
    It makes the game more interesting, varied, and fun, when we encounter exotic builds and combinations.
    yeah
  • Seldom wrote:

We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind.
    Cool, lets have the players decide how much they want to engage in 5v5 content then. Why are you limiting our content? There are actually players in this game, quite a few in fact, that exclusively want to do 5v5 content in the form of high risk 5v5 deathmatch. Why are you deciding for us that we can only enter such an instance once or twice per day?
    Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
  • Redsaw wrote:

Seldom wrote:

We have put a lot of thought into your replies and went over all of them. There were many great ideas that we will keep in mind.
    Cool, lets have the players decide how much they want to engage in 5v5 content then. Why are you limiting our content? There are actually players in this game, quite a few in fact, that exclusively want to do 5v5 content in the form of high risk 5v5 deathmatch. Why are you deciding for us that we can only enter such an instance once or twice per day?
    I share your distaste for how limited the new CGvGs are, but that's what hellgates are for.
  • Svenblade wrote:

Redsaw wrote:

Seldom wrote:

I share your distaste for how limited the new CGvGs are, but that's what hellgates are for.
    Less than 10% of the time you spend on hellgates are actual combat, its mostly just running around looking for gates, PVE, banking loot and regearing. Hellgates can be fun in their own right but they don't really come close to what the game needs in terms of good 5v5 content.
    Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
  • Svenblade wrote:

Redsaw wrote:

Seldom wrote:

yay 1 minute fights every 20 minutes so fun

hellgates are exactly opposite of what we need
  • they will realize how important competitive 2v2. 3v3 an 5v5 are, sooner or later, a lot of ppl went over wow classic when it came up, you could easily tell because guilds were quite empty.
    I know a lot of ppl who only play hg/cGvGs and if the devs want to bet on monkey wars 3, 2 , 1 engage!! type of content, they will realize their mistake.
    The only real problem with cgvgs and gvgs has always been the same, no real access. to newbies, and if they manage to get a territory they get deleted and discouraged
  • The fact that they are taking GVG and turning into just ANOTHER form of ZVZ is crazy to me. The game already seriously lacks 5s content. While 90% of the game is already ZVZ based. There are plenty of teams who ive talked to who only get on to CGVG for 1 hour every day. And the changes coming will not do anything to help the situation. There is already plenty of ZVZ content already in the game, it serves an important purpose for those who want that content. But your just stripping content for everyone else. There is 0 5s content outside of CGVG. 0, sure u can say hellgates are 5s content i guess if you enjoy running into 10 rat groups in between every actual fight. Taking 2 hours to find a single actual team. Its boring, its getting old and frankly myself, my team and many others teams ive talked to are very close to quitting the game becuase of this issue. We dont want to ZVZ, we want actual 5s content. Give us ranked full loot arenas, or give us land based GVG back.